Professional football and pink smoke.

Professional football is certainly popular in the United States. The players in the NFL are seventy percent black. Americas increasingly woke population assiduously watches on Sundays and now during the week as black players entertain them on the gridiron. For some reason no one asks why black men who make up only about seven percent of the US population, make up seventy percent of the NFL.

What we do know is that football fans do not like their games interrupted by political actors trying to make political points. Televison crews routinely cut away from people running onto the field trying to get in front of cameras. This is done to discourage the behavior of those who would use the NFL’s massive popularity for any reason other than the sport itself. Most agree that it is good thing not to broadcast these events.

On a Monday night game at San Francisco’s Levi Stadium, a protester ran onto the field trailing pink smoke. The interloper was evading security guards, so Los Angeles Rams millionaire black linebacker Bobby Wagner, wearing full equipment, stepped in and flattened the protester clad in shorts and a tee shirt. The crowd cheered and celebrated as another threat to make a farce of the game was taken down.

This raises a serious question in a reasonable mind: Why did no NFL players run out onto the field in 2016 and knock the snot out of Kolin Kaepernick when he used the NFL and all the eyes it attracts to push a radical political movement? How is Kolin Kaepernick any different from that pink-smoke protester? Why did the cameras not stop rolling at once when NFL players started kneeling in lockstep with the corrupt Black Lives Matter Movement? Those players make millions.

The answer is that the entire debacle was to remove Donald Trump from the White House and the NFL along with many rich sports organizations abandoned American sports fans. It abandoned average America for the money that woke advertisers give them to adopt the discord that divides the country. The NFL prostituted itself to the wokeness that the rich and powerful in the US believe is the coming trend.

Many football fans, including this writer, do not watch much football anymore. The NFL has become a symbol of something much darker in our country. Unfortunately, at this point in the game it looks like only Hail-Mary is going to save us.

Lol, if ya don't like football don't watch it. Hilarious. I am sure shuts and ladders are more your style.

I tried to be as clear as possible in the original post. Reading comprehension is apparently lacking. Does anyone remember any player protesting during the Obama administration, the Clinton, or the Bush administrations? All this systemic racism was not there then? The NFL and its wide audience was used to smear Donald Trump who was supported by growing numbers of blacks.
What was this effeminate little man protesting anyway?
Bring back Pink Barbie clothes or something?

It was a nice tackle by the Rams plater from the sideline.

Can you believe the crazed criminal fan's lawyer has said their client is looking into legal actions he can take (against the ayer, stadium, NFL...)?

Good grief.
He was trespassing, so he can't win in court.

"Your honor... I was frolicking through the field carrying my pink plumes of beautiful cheer when all of a sudden these two big brutes with their toxic masculinity almost killed me!!"

What was this effeminate little man protesting anyway?
Bring back Pink Barbie clothes or something?
Pussy hats....bring back the left's pink pussy hats.

1665775550195.png

TrumpLaugh.jpg

"Your honor... I was frolicking through the field carrying my pink plumes of beautiful cheer when all of a sudden these two big brutes with their toxic masculinity almost killed me!!"
Pretty much how it would go.

Silly sounding, but a win for Pinkie.

It'll settle before it gets to that however.

Reality check: The purpose of the post is to convey the thought that sports is seperate from politics. Professional sports, especially television sports should be an escape from the divisive forces that exist in the everyday world. It is entertainment to provide a platform to bring people together, not a soapbox to drive people apart.

Kolin Kaepernick is no different from pink-smoke guy and nerither are the millionaire football players that take a knee. Taking advantage of ready-made crowds to push political agendas is "not what we are" as Biden so often likes to say.

Kaepernick should have been dragged off the field by his fellow players and slapped silly in the locker room. How long do you suppose it will be before people begin to question the paradigm that creates a situation where a sport is dominated by black faces?

How long will it be before American football is renamed "blacksport" and white people just stop watcing it? These millionaire black ingrates will eventually destroy their own sport with the politics of making Washington more powerful.

Pink-smoke guy had a political agenda just like Kaepernick and those kneeling corporate house nergoes. There is no difference. If some players are allowed to force their corporate-controlled political views on the the public then others should be allowed to put Swasitas on their helmets.

Last edited:
Professional football is certainly popular in the United States. The players in the NFL are seventy percent black. Americas increasingly woke population assiduously watches on Sundays and now during the week as black players entertain them on the gridiron. For some reason no one asks why black men who make up only about seven percent of the US population, make up seventy percent of the NFL.

What we do know is that football fans do not like their games interrupted by political actors trying to make political points. Televison crews routinely cut away from people running onto the field trying to get in front of cameras. This is done to discourage the behavior of those who would use the NFL’s massive popularity for any reason other than the sport itself. Most agree that it is good thing not to broadcast these events.

On a Monday night game at San Francisco’s Levi Stadium, a protester ran onto the field trailing pink smoke. The interloper was evading security guards, so Los Angeles Rams millionaire black linebacker Bobby Wagner, wearing full equipment, stepped in and flattened the protester clad in shorts and a tee shirt. The crowd cheered and celebrated as another threat to make a farce of the game was taken down.

This raises a serious question in a reasonable mind: Why did no NFL players run out onto the field in 2016 and knock the snot out of Kolin Kaepernick when he used the NFL and all the eyes it attracts to push a radical political movement? How is Kolin Kaepernick any different from that pink-smoke protester? Why did the cameras not stop rolling at once when NFL players started kneeling in lockstep with the corrupt Black Lives Matter Movement? Those players make millions.

The answer is that the entire debacle was to remove Donald Trump from the White House and the NFL along with many rich sports organizations abandoned American sports fans. It abandoned average America for the money that woke advertisers give them to adopt the discord that divides the country. The NFL prostituted itself to the wokeness that the rich and powerful in the US believe is the coming trend.

Many football fans, including this writer, do not watch much football anymore. The NFL has become a symbol of something much darker in our country. Unfortunately, at this point in the game it looks like only Hail-Mary is going to save us.

Trump is concentricity to your existence and I would be so embarrassed to be so romantically involved with an orange fink.

Reality check: The purpose of the post is to convey the thought that sports is seperate from politics. Professional sports, especially television sports should be an escape from the divisive forces that exist in the everyday world. It is entertainment to provide a platform to bring people together, not a soapbox to drive people apart.

Kolin Kaepernick is no different from pink-smoke guy and nerither are the millionaire football players that take a knee. Taking advantage of ready-made crowds to push political agendas is "not what we are" as Biden so often likes to say.

Kaepernick should have been dragged off the field by his fellow players and slapped silly in the locker room. How long do you suppose it will be before people begin to question the paradigm that creates a situation where a sport is dominated by black faces?

How long will it be before American football is renamed "blacksport" and white people just stop watcing it? These millionaire black ingrates will eventually destroy their own sport with the politics of making Washington more powerful.

Pink-smoke guy had a political agenda just like Kaepernick and those kneeling corporate house nergoes. The is no difference.
There is a difference.
One - I am way with you that politics and sports should be like oil and water. Never mixed.
I got very pissed off when the Steelers, my choice team my whole life, decided to not come to the field until after the national anthem.
They did this because the team voted to do this rather than create divisions among the players as some of the players wanted to kneel and others were vehemently against kneeling. In the end it was a good call by Thomlin to sit it out rather than create a spectacle.
When all the kneeling began... I eventually stopped watching and never went back.
Two - I believe Kaepernick is an attention whore who was not even a good backup quarterback let alone a starter. He deserved everything that happened to him.
HOWEVER - there is a difference. Kaepernick did not endanger players as this pinko man-boy did. This idiot should have to sit in jail for a few days and pay a lofty fine. What he did was dangerous and completely irresponsible.
Kaepernick is just an idiot. A man child whose ego was always 10 times the size of his talents. He just wanted attention, but he did it without endangering anyone.

There is a difference.
One - I am way with you that politics and sports should be like oil and water. Never mixed.
I got very pissed off when the Steelers, my choice team my whole life, decided to not come to the field until after the national anthem.
They did this because the team voted to do this rather than create divisions among the players as some of the players wanted to kneel and others were vehemently against kneeling. In the end it was a good call by Thomlin to sit it out rather than create a spectacle.
When all the kneeling began... I eventually stopped watching and never went back.
Two - I believe Kaepernick is an attention whore who was not even a good backup quarterback let alone a starter. He deserved everything that happened to him.
HOWEVER - there is a difference. Kaepernick did not endanger players as this pinko man-boy did. This idiot should have to sit in jail for a few days and pay a lofty fine. What he did was dangerous and completely irresponsible.
Kaepernick is just an idiot. A man child whose ego was always 10 times the size of his talents. He just wanted attention, but he did it without endangering anyone.
This is bigger than kaepernick and far more dangerous.

Trump is concentricity to your existence and I would be so embarrassed to be so romantically involved with an orange fink.
That's all you've got? You need more practice grasshopper.

Oh for fucks sake…you don’t know jack shit.

CK was protesting police brutality on minorities. Something that certainly is prevalent in society. It wasn’t to make your blob look bad/worse

CK was protesting police brutality on minorities. Something that certainly is prevalent in society. It wasn’t to make your blob look bad/worse
It is not prevalent.
And the only reason bad cops keep reoffending is the police unions that make it damn near impossible to fire an officer.
Exact same as teachers unions.
You really want to make a serious dent in actual police brutality - then you will have to speak out against one of your protected groups - unions.

Professional football is for playing football, not protesting.

It is not prevalent.
And the only reason bad cops keep reoffending is the police unions that make it damn near impossible to fire an officer.
Exact same as teachers unions.
You really want to make a serious dent in actual police brutality - then you will have to speak out against one of your protected groups - unions.

Seriously? Eric Garner was shot in the back because of a union?

Forum List

Back