Professor at Duke University in hot water over racist comments.

Oh...so in order to assimilate and a way to end white racism is for every black person to adopt 'white' names? :lmao: Pathetic argument. How about everyone in Amerca name themselves John Smith?

Teapers are pathetic.
You illustrate the problem and don't even know it. You refer to assimilated as white and thereby demonstrate your own black racism. Most contrived black names are bastardizations of traditional assimilated names in the name of anti-white racism.
Like I said...racists believe that blacks who have unique names are racist. What a pathetic teaper.

I certainly believe this guy has a right to state his opinions , and I happen to agree with him, but tough shit about being let go by Duke , they are a private college and can do as they like.

Too bad liberals don't agree when it comes to companies who do similar protecting THEIR beliefs.

Yeah I agree. I agree with the man. And if his students are too weak for a controversial discussion...then lifes gonna suck for them.

But...Duke is a private school and its their right.

Too bad libs arent as angry when a college professor gos on anti white or anti American rants.

It wouldn't be an issue, if he made those comments in a private conversation, no matter how extreme the views.

But if someone publishes a paper or circulates those comments in public claiming X, then it becomes public domain and an issue for the reputation of the university.

Bingo.

The real issue is about people who keep saying they want a dialogue on race issues, but will stomp on anyone who voices an opinion outside of a narrowly defined scope of what is considered the "proper" view on race issues.

If people ask for a dialogue, they have to expect opinions that they might not like.

They say they want to have the race talk.

But what they want is the race lecture. They want to lecture white America and get no pushback.

As a black man...it doesnt affect me. But thats what it is.

Looks good to me Gracie.

Virtually every black has a strange new name that symbolizes their lack of desire for integration.”

- Duke University Prof. Jerry Hough

“Every Asian student has a very simple old American first name that symbolizes their desire for integration,” he wrote on May 10. “Virtually every black has a strange new name that symbolizes their lack of desire for integration.”
Cassius Clay started that bullshit back in the early 60s. Then Bobby Moore of the St. Louis Football Cardinals.

Really? How many white boys you know named Cassius?
Fortunately I did NOT know the piece of shit named Cassius Clay, AKA Muhammad Ali ...personally that is. Here is the REAL Cassius Clay, and I only knew him from the history books.

220px-Cassius_Marcellus_Clay.jpg

It wouldn't be an issue, if he made those comments in a private conversation, no matter how extreme the views.

But if someone publishes a paper or circulates those comments in public claiming X, then it becomes public domain and an issue for the reputation of the university.
Especially that Duke basketball team. Gotta keep them dunkin' donuts happy.

Oh...so in order to assimilate and a way to end white racism is for every black person to adopt 'white' names? :lmao: Pathetic argument. How about everyone in Amerca name themselves John Smith?

Teapers are pathetic.
You illustrate the problem and don't even know it. You refer to assimilated as white and thereby demonstrate your own black racism. Most contrived black names are bastardizations of traditional assimilated names in the name of anti-white racism.
Like I said...racists believe that blacks who have unique names are racist. What a pathetic teaper.
Read my post again and think a little harder.

Teapers are pathetic.
Read my post again and think a little harder.
You mean dumb myself down to a racist teaper level?

Especially that Duke basketball team. Gotta keep them dunkin' donuts happy.
Lots of US universities seem to be into hiding rapes from the public, so 'keeping the team happy', often means ignoring rape by sports teams and men on campus.

I don't trust university administrators, as a good lot of them should be locked up for criminal negliance and covering up crime.

So do we assimilate by using the traditional white names like Ethel, Margret and Mabel?

Or do we assimilate by using the new white names like Apple, Tanner and Pemberly?

Bingo.

The real issue is about people who keep saying they want a dialogue on race issues, but will stomp on anyone who voices an opinion outside of a narrowly defined scope of what is considered the "proper" view on race issues.

If people ask for a dialogue, they have to expect opinions that they might not like.

They say they want to have the race talk.

But what they want is the race lecture. They want to lecture white America and get no pushback.

As a black man...it doesnt affect me. But thats what it is.
You're black??

Truth hurts. This professor spoke what is blatantly obvious but he is a racist for uttering the dreaded truth.
Wrong.

This is in no way 'the truth.'

What should hurt is the embarrassment of anyone who believes such nonsense.

There is no need for African-Americans to 'integrate' into society – they already are part of American society, they have been since before the advent of the Foundation Era.

African-Americans built much of this country, have contributed to American society as much – if not more – than other Americans, where to perceive African-Americans as needing to 'integrate,' as if they've 'newly arrived,' is ignorant and ridiculous.

Bingo.

I think there is a strong difference between opinions that may be something someone doesn't like and simply insulting a group just because of skin color.

No, that is not truth.

That is one person's perception of two different groups of people.

Yes, it is truth.

You are a leftist and think you can bully reality to conform to your fantasy.

What you cannot grasp is that reality is. You may engage in enough violence to force most people to acknowledge your fantasy for a time - but reality is. Reality will assert itself in the end, no matter how vicious you and the other leftists are in your assault on it. Even Pol Pot lost to reality in the end.

Reality is, and reality will prevail. The question is how much blood will spill before you and the other leftists cede to reality.

African-Americans built much of this country, have contributed to American society as much – if not more – than other Americans, where to perceive African-Americans as needing to 'integrate,' as if they've 'newly arrived,' is ignorant and ridiculous.
Yeah? Tell that to the italians and irish that came here and were treated just as badly as slaves and in fact WERE seen as slaves. Just white skinned ones. And thank all the asians that labored like slaves building the railroad tracks. I don't see Irish, Italians, Asians looting and burning their own neighborhoods or having a hissy any time one of their own is arrested or still carrying a grudge on how they were treated. Gosh. Why is that? Duh.

Forum List

Back