Professor at Duke University in hot water over racist comments.

There is no need for African-Americans to 'integrate' into society – they already are part of American society, they have been since before the advent of the Foundation Era.
Yeah? Tell them that.
You truly are the typical ignorant, hateful conservative.

You actually believe that American society is 'white society,' where all other races, peoples, and cultures must 'conform' to belong to 'white society.'

Given your posting history you're likely too stupid to understand this fact – but African-Americans can't 'integrate' into a society and culture they already belong to, a society and culture they themselves contributed to and helped create.

There is no need for African-Americans to 'integrate' into society – they already are part of American society, they have been since before the advent of the Foundation Era.
Yeah? Tell them that.
You truly are the typical ignorant, hateful conservative.

You actually believe that American society is 'white society,' where all other races, peoples, and cultures must 'conform' to belong to 'white society.'

Given your posting history you're likely too stupid to understand this fact – but African-Americans can't 'integrate' into a society and culture they already belong to, a society and culture they themselves contributed to and helped create.
And you are too fucking stupid to read what I said. TELL THEM THAT! I never said they must "conform". Are you an idiot, or just a flat out liar?

So do we assimilate by using the traditional white names like Ethel, Margret and Mabel?

Or do we assimilate by using the new white names like Apple, Tanner and Pemberly?
You completely omitted the assimilation of black women's names...

Those are Hollywoodish names. I prefer Laqueasha, Endonesia, Zeniqua, Dawnesha, Kennesha, LeRoyisha and Nukesia.

So do we assimilate by using the traditional white names like Ethel, Margret and Mabel?

Or do we assimilate by using the new white names like Apple, Tanner and Pemberly?

Those are Hollywoodish names. I prefer Laqueasha, Endonesia, Zeniqua, Dawnesha, Kennesha, LeRoyisha and Nukesia.

Because the topic isn't black names...no one is silly enough to believe naming my child Kaptain will make race relations better.

Because the topic isn't black names...no one is silly enough to believe naming my child Kaptain will make race relations better.

The topic wasn't white names either, asshole.

LOL at how this old shitlib think young shitlibs should "respect" him because he marched with MLK, cause he "did something for the cause". He of all people should understand that Leftism is based on patricide and revolution against hierarchy, maybe he is too pure of heart to understand this.

African-Americans built much of this country, have contributed to American society as much – if not more – than other Americans, where to perceive African-Americans as needing to 'integrate,' as if they've 'newly arrived,' is ignorant and ridiculous.
Yeah? Tell that to the italians and irish that came here and were treated just as badly as slaves and in fact WERE seen as slaves. Just white skinned ones. And thank all the asians that labored like slaves building the railroad tracks. I don't see Irish, Italians, Asians looting and burning their own neighborhoods or having a hissy any time one of their own is arrested or still carrying a grudge on how they were treated. Gosh. Why is that? Duh.
Those groups did not have to burn their own neighborhoods, WASPs did it for them and then passed laws forbidding them legal residence within the city limits...were you this ignorant in all your school classes???

The topic wasn't white names either, asshole.

^^ somebody didnt read the OP :crybaby:

African-Americans built much of this country, have contributed to American society as much – if not more – than other Americans, where to perceive African-Americans as needing to 'integrate,' as if they've 'newly arrived,' is ignorant and ridiculous.
Yeah? Tell that to the italians and irish that came here and were treated just as badly as slaves and in fact WERE seen as slaves. Just white skinned ones. And thank all the asians that labored like slaves building the railroad tracks. I don't see Irish, Italians, Asians looting and burning their own neighborhoods or having a hissy any time one of their own is arrested or still carrying a grudge on how they were treated. Gosh. Why is that? Duh.
Those groups did not have to burn their own neighborhoods, WASPs did it for them and then passed laws forbidding them legal residence within the city limits...were you this ignorant in all your school classes???

Lol at people freaking out over some old liberal saying "the blacks". What a bunch of hypersensitive pussies.

Forum List

Back