Professors Claim Farmers’ Markets Cultivate Racism: ‘Habits of White People are Normalized.’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
And you lefties ask how can college expenses be possibly reduced?

Farmers’ markets called racist: ‘Habits of white people are normalized,’ professors claim

Michelle-Obama11-1024x806.jpg

19obamapeaches533.jpg

“Farmers’ markets are often white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized,” the SDSU professors write...

:laugh:

“Farmers’ markets are often white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized,” the SDSU professors write...

These social scientists and political scientists come up with some serious dumbass theories. Makes me glad I'm a real science geek.

Farmer's Markets do carry watermelon. And I fully endorse cultural appropriation. I, as a white person, eat many pounds of it a week. It's a superfood.

Educators are more concerned with social engineering than teaching this is the primary reason the US has the worst education system in the Industrialized world.

Do these profs realize that the vendors at the farmers markets have worked to produce something of value to society while they themselves haven't?

The raising of certain foods maybe normalized but it's hardly a racial concern for the veggies...

These 'academics' ought to start a program with a bunch of negroes in the area to grow Big Macs and 'Biggies'.
You'll never find any produce markets in ANY inner cities.
B/C the negroes won't buy vegetables when they can spend their welfare money on KFC and Wendy's.

Do these profs realize that the vendors at the farmers markets have worked to produce something of value to society while they themselves haven't?
Do you realize that these Professors hate productive people who are not helpless wards of the state?

Self reliance = 'White culture' in their pathetic broken-down Marxist world view.

The Democratic Party has turned into the biggest group of black supremacist cocksuckers in this country - always in a mad scramble to find something perfectly innocent, make it all polluted and perverted in their polluted, perverted minds, and using it to hate white people. Never have I seen such an extreme variety of loathsome qualities in one party. In a sense, that's their REAL diversity.

upload_2017-12-29_13-33-15.png

To these fools Trump literally is Hitler.

How do you discuss anything with such imbeciles?

They need to be institutionalized and fed daily drugs that keep them drooling.

Forum List

Back