Progressive Activist Speaks Out Against Woke Madness - Brianna Wu

^^^Look, everyone! The guy who believes a man in a dress is a woman wants to talk about science!

LOL :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
You're talking about me, here I'll link to reputable organizations trying to explain the difference to a Bingo like you. :laugh:

What Do We Mean By Sex and Gender?

That's Yale's School of Medicine. Let me know if that's too advance for me and maybe I can find an elementary school text book for you. :laugh: :itsok:

You were talking about compromising with wokeness. Pretty clearly.
Nope. That would be impossible, the woke are woke because they're unwilling to compromise.

I was talking about compromises at the political level. Compromises between parties and politicians. Democracy can't function without such compromises. Renouncing group thinking and blind partisan support, for the general betterment of society.

All the example you listed were just stuff you made up. That is, the right is at war with reality.

They are not at all made up. The problem is that many on the left don't know what they are voting for. Poll after poll show that most Americans do not agree with many, if not most, of the policies the Democrats support, but many Democrats don't even know what that they are voting for the very policies with which they disagree.

For example, what sane person would believe the Biden Administration wants to secure the border? Clearly they don't, but many on the left blinded by sheer ignorance. Keeping them ignorant via the MSM is part an parcel to the Democratic agenda. When the truth gets out, they have come up with a new strategy, which is to label it misinformation. The ignorant masses fall for that too.

They are not at all made up.
Of course they are.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who hasn't been lobotomized by conservative propaganda. It just doesn't work. We're in touch with reality, so we're 100% certain that you're making up nonsense

The nation knows it too. Your tried the same propaganda stunts in 2022, and they flopped big time. Everyone saw through your scam. Why do you think you'll have better luck with it this time?

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
There`s a lot of drunken college kids these days because they`re playing a new game.
Whenever a MAGA says the word, "Woke", they do a shot of whiskey. I don`t hate the people who they hate so I too am Woke. 😭

It does. Woman and man are terms describing a social construct that correlates but isn't inherently linked to biological sex.

You enjoyed a short period of time where some of our society allowed you to have your delusion without putting you in an institution.

That time is over. Science is back, and men in dresses aren't women, can't have babies, and don't belong in female spaces.

And, stay away from the kids.

Of course they are.

Remember, you can't gaslight anyone who hasn't been lobotomized by conservative propaganda. It just doesn't work. We're in touch with reality, so we're 100% certain that you're making up nonsense

The nation knows it too. Your tried the same propaganda stunts in 2022, and they flopped big time. Everyone saw through your scam. Why do you think you'll have better luck with it this time?

So the border really is secure, for example? Biden has only recently implied that it wasn't because the election is looming. The previous 3 years has been nothing but denial and the ignorant masses have soaked it all up. Now they believe that he is trying to fix the problem, but can't recognize that he caused it.

Another example is Garland not releasing the audio of Biden regarding the classified material at his residence. The ignorant masses don't even know that has happened and those that do are brainwashed in to believing that this does not imply that there is something there that the DOJ and Biden don't want publicized.

Democrats are fully indoctrinated fools.

You enjoyed a short period of time where some of our society allowed you to have your delusion without putting you in an institution.

That time is over. Science is back, and men in dresses aren't women, can't have babies, and don't belong in female spaces.
Boomers are so funny when they go off on their senile rants against reality.

The absolute infallibiltiy of the "Every Republican accusation is a confession" rule makes that very scary.

Why do Trump cultists think about such stuff all day long? You never see liberals mention it, but conservatives fixate on it. The constant propaganda they hear 24/7 has addled their brains.

Another example is Garland not releasing the audio of Biden regarding the classified material at his residence. The ignorant masses don't even know that has happened and those that do are brainwashed in to believing that this does not imply that there is something there that the DOJ and Biden don't want publicized.
Do keep up. Your own people admitted they just wanted it to get tape of Biden stuttering.

And you didn't know that. If your masters don't trickle it down your throat, you have know way of knowing it. If it's not in dumb MSM propaganda, you never see it.

On the plus side, your masters appreciate the way you just bleat whatever they tell you to bleat, and how you piss yourself whenever they command it.

See you in November, loser.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You've seen children mutilated with your own eyes?

Yeah. Uh-huh.
I've seen with my own eyes the radical push for everyone to be required to share/pronounce pronouns and seen the shaming of people who don't believe in gender identity theory. I've seen videos of individuals reporting, as well as research studies showing, that children have been castrated with hormone treatments. The next step/goal for trans, I'm sure, is moving straight to mutilating these poor children. I've also seen videos and news reports of men competing against women in women's sports as well as going into their places (bathrooms, prisons, etc). Again, most Democrats are doing nothing about this and instead appear to support this.

Do you have anything other than your Bingo opinion as evidence? I mean I linked to Yale's School of Medicine. People still respect their opinion, don't they? Who respects yours in the medical field? :dunno: :laugh:

You mean the people you say said you can't get covid. Have you demonstrated anyone actually saying this that is a medical professional?

LOL. How many people do you think you infected and subsequently killed because you thought you were "immune"? 10? 100? 1,000?

1718650814578.png

Forum List

Back