Progressive Activist Speaks Out Against Woke Madness - Brianna Wu

The second paragraph means we should always avoid extremes and hasty generalizations. Not every social issue is an assault on white heterosexuals, and not every opinion of a white heterosexual is an assault on minorities.

Here's an example. I'm against sex change therapy for kids, but I think transgenders should be treated like normal people and shouldn't be victimized, celebrated, paraded like trophies to spite MAGA, or demonized.

The central pillar of democracy is the willingness to compromise to satisfy the needs and desires of all groups in a society, as much as possible. Identity politics is an important part of the democratic process - sometimes discrimination is useful. In our health system, for instance, everyone is equally covered, but low-income people pay less for the same medical insurance, with additional costs supported by the rich. It doesn't seem fair, but the system works very well.

Extremes are bad. I always look for a possible compromise.
Compromise in the face of extremism is woke.

People have a right to treat you Bingos however they like within the limits of the law. That includes getting you fired from your jobs. :itsok:
Did you think of that all by yourself, or did someone help you?

I also have the right to treat lins with the disrespect they deserve

Within the limits of the law of course

Did you think of that all by yourself, or did someone help you?

I also have the right to treat lins with the disrespect they deserve

Within the limits of the law of course
Of course you do. You're just less likely to with the risk of public shame and ridicule and the potential for you to lose your job.

I think you do

Dont talk about things you dont understand
I was educated in an all white catholic school from grade 1 to the end of high school. I probably know more about Christianity than you do.

Of course you do. You're just less likely to with the risk of public shame and ridicule and the potential for you to lose your job.
Sure, who isnt?

How many people talked trash about hitler in nazi germany and lived to tell about it?

I was educated in an all white catholic school from grade 1 to the end of high school. I probably know more about Christianity than you do.
Its the internet where liars abound

So I give no credence to lib antidotes

The public shame and ridicule happens when people like you insist a man wearing a dress is a woman who can have a baby.

LOL

Forum List

Back