Progressive Activist Speaks Out Against Woke Madness - Brianna Wu

Woke is many things to different people on the left

Do you support transsexuals?

Thats woke

Do you believe strongly in white racism and racist cops?

Thats woke

Allowing millions of foreigners to enter the country at will?

Thats woke
Yeah, basically it means "anything I don't like."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

So now we are faking the videos of Biden aimlessly wondering like a nursing home patient? Sure, ok.
Well, yeah. That's the point. You crop out everything outside the image, lie about the context, and often outright fake stuff.

yoru fakes are pretty obvious, so it shouldn't surprise you that you're getting reamed for your dishonesty.

Wait. I just realized something. Maybe you're not faking it. Maybe you really did fall for the scam. Is that the case?

In any case, what excuse do you plan to use when Biden makes your mango messiah cry at the debates?

Well, yeah. That's the point. You crop out everything outside the image, lie about the context, and often outright fake stuff.

yoru fakes are pretty obvious, so it shouldn't surprise you that you're getting reamed for your dishonesty.

Wait. I just realized something. Maybe you're not faking it. Maybe you really did fall for the scam. Is that the case?

In any case, what excuse do you plan to use when Biden makes your mango messiah cry at the debates?

That fact that you don’t see the obvious signs of Biden’s mental decline goes a long way to explain why you vote for Democrats. You are the very definition of a useful idiot.

Forum List

Back