Progressive Brent Welder leads GOP incumbent in deep red Kansas. there's a blue wave comin!

Isn’t he too white and male for Dems?

I guess Dems still get to enjoy their white privilege.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Republicans are very loyal, they would likely vote Putin president i he offered to supercede the constitution and make their religion law.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Republicans are very loyal, they would likely vote Putin president i he offered to supercede the constitution and make their religion law.
Leftist traitors - as yourself - seriously shouldn't be allowed to vote for these society-sucking morons. Shame on you. Get a job.

Leftist traitors - as yourself - seriously shouldn't be allowed to vote for these society-sucking morons. Shame on you. Get a job.
^wants to remove the right to vote from those she considers unworthy. Sounds fascist.

^wants to remove the right to vote from those she considers unworthy. Sounds fascist.
Not a Hillary thread. Get a clue. Get a job.

Not a Hillary thread. Get a clue. Get a job.
:iyfyus.jpg:

Superseding the Constitution ? Would that be like supporting laws and regulations that infringe on the people's right to bear arms ?

Superseding the Constitution ? Would that be like supporting laws and regulations that infringe on the people's right to bear arms ?
Trump pushes ban on 'bump stocks' — devices that turn weapons into 'machine guns'

Trump considers raising purchase age for certain firearms, amid gun control talks

Trump Administration Moves To Ban Bump Stocks

Trump pushes ban on 'bump stocks' — devices that turn weapons into 'machine guns'

Trump considers raising purchase age for certain firearms, amid gun control talks

I don't give a shit about bump stocks they are unreliable and there is no way Trump will get a law passed raising the age to purchase firearms. So...

I don't give a shit about bump stocks they are unreliable and there is no way Trump will get a law passed raising the age to purchase firearms. So...
Trump is more gun regulation than Obama was.

He will not get anything passed during an election year, I doubt he will even try so.....

He will not get anything passed during an election year, I doubt he will even try so.....
Trump is more for gun regulation than Obama was.

While I don’t deny a blue wave may be coming, I very much doubt any Democrat is going to win KS-3, particularly a far left extremist like this guy.

While I don’t deny a blue wave may be coming, I very much doubt any Democrat is going to win KS-3, particularly a far left extremist like this guy.
The blue wave is being overstated. The right has plenty of reliable morons that will vote for their huge deficits and still believe they are fiscally responsible.

The Democrats are really bad for our country.
The Democrat Politicians are greedy lying demagogues and the Democrat Voters are dumb liberal crackpots.

So True, they are loyal, that's why progressive are registering new voters who are aren't. In Pa. 70,000 new democratic voters were added to the base last month. Stay true to your roots, but don't expect new voters to water that dying plant of conservatism, especially under the nut tree in Washington

Forum List

Back