Progressive crazy Cali...

next time the Democrats get in it's the nuclear option for you. Then we really will get what we want , living wage .
Yes? How much are you going to dictate that you get paid?
I'd say $13 maybe. I am retired so you could always up Social Security retirement, that'd be fine. But I never thought about it before...

Social Security has already been upped.

The bush boy did it.

Until the bush boy I was told all my life that full retirement was 65. Now full retirement for me is 67.

I missed the cut off by 6 months. Anyone born January 1, 1960 now can't get full retirement when we're 65 as we were told all our lives. We now have to wait until 67.

We already made a sacrifice. I think that the cap on FICA should be removed and all income including unearned income should have FICA imposed on it. The Social Security budget should be taken off the general budget so politicians can't steal from it and the money they have stolen from it is paid back immediately.

Social Security is saved with no problem.
GOP would do away with it if they could....

Then they owe millions of Americans a lot of money.

I've been paying FICA since I started working when I was 14 years old.

next time the Democrats get in it's the nuclear option for you. Then we really will get what we want , living wage .
I'd say $13 maybe. I am retired so you could always up Social Security retirement, that'd be fine. But I never thought about it before...

The bush boy did it.

Until the bush boy I was told all my life that full retirement was 65. Now full retirement for me is 67.

I missed the cut off by 6 months. Anyone born January 1, 1960 now can't get full retirement when we're 65 as we were told all our lives. We now have to wait until 67.

We already made a sacrifice. I think that the cap on FICA should be removed and all income including unearned income should have FICA imposed on it. The Social Security budget should be taken off the general budget so politicians can't steal from it and the money they have stolen from it is paid back immediately.

The GOP calls it an entitlement.

The bush boy did it.

AARP says Social Security retirement is doing just great and it's demise is the number one myth.

The bush boy did it.

The GOP also upped the retirement age. The only reason you vote for them is because you are misinformed by their propaganda machine.

The bush boy did it.

Millions of us Americans paid into that fund for decades. I personally started paying into it in 1974. I started paying double in the 1990s when I started my own business.

So if they're going to end social security they will have billions of dollars to pay back to millions of Americans.

The bush boy did it.

AARP says Social Security retirement is doing just great and it's demise is the number one myth.

Then why end it?

The bush boy did it.

Millions of us Americans paid into that fund for decades. I personally started paying into it in 1974. I started paying double in the 1990s when I started my own business.

So if they're going to end social security they will have billions of dollars to pay back to millions of Americans.
They don't care.

actually the real divide is between people who are brainwashed by Fox noise to GOP Rush Limbaugh etc etc garbage propaganda oh, and those who read newspapers and are educated and watch journalists and know the facts about what law enforcement thinks of your ridiculous planet, super duper.
Lol
You just proved political correctness makes people fucking retarded....

The bush boy did it.

The GOP also upped the retirement age. The only reason you vote for them is because you are misinformed by their propaganda machine.

Yes that's what I said, it was upped in the bush boy years.

I've never voted for a republican or conservative in my life. I've been voting since I originally registered in 1978. I'm a registered Independent. I'm also a liberal.

The only way anyone could get me to vote for a republican is if they held a gun to my child's head. Holding it to my head wouldn't do it, I would tell them to pull the trigger.

I have no idea where you get the idea I ever voted for a republican.

The bush boy did it.

Then why end it?
Ask the GOP

Crazy GOP give away to the rich screw everybody else America you mean. No sacrifice is too great to save the rich from paying their fair share.... How about a reasonable low income housing policy and a reasonable mental health system? Can't blame them for going where the weather is nice and the people are not right wing brainwashed assholes who blame the poor...
/——/ So why are Blue States like NY suing to stop the rich from paying their fair share?
Some unfair corrupt un American GOP tax rates No doubt, brainwashed functional moron.
/—-/ You have no idea do you? An uninformed libtard like you has the nerve to lectures others .
He claims to be an educator too lol

The bush boy did it.

Yes that's what I said, it was upped in the bush boy years.

I've never voted for a republican or conservative in my life. I've been voting since I originally registered in 1978. I'm a registered Independent. I'm also a liberal.

The only way anyone could get me to vote for a republican is if they held a gun to my child's head. Holding it to my head wouldn't do it, I would tell them to pull the trigger.

I have no idea where you get the idea I ever voted for a republican.
Holding it to my head wouldn't do it, I would tell them to pull the trigger.
sure you would....

Lol
Crazy Cali same difference
Crazy GOP give away to the rich screw everybody else America you mean. No sacrifice is too great to save the rich from paying their fair share.... How about a reasonable low income housing policy and a reasonable mental health system? Can't blame them for going where the weather is nice and the people are not right wing brainwashed assholes who blame the poor...
/——/ So why are Blue States like NY suing to stop the rich from paying their fair share?
Some unfair corrupt un American GOP tax rates No doubt, brainwashed functional moron.
/—-/ You have no idea do you? An uninformed libtard like you has the nerve to lectures others .
30 years ago LOL.... This tax law is un American goes after the Democrats and is probably unconstitutional... But I'm sure that's all fine on GOP dupe world...

30 years ago LOL.... This tax law is un American goes after the Democrats and is probably unconstitutional... But I'm sure that's all fine on GOP dupe world...
/——/ 30 years ago? The law was just enacted. And no Republicans live in high tax states? Seriously?
30 years ago I was an educator duh. And zzzzzzzzzzz....

/——/ 30 years ago? The law was just enacted. And no Republicans live in high tax states? Seriously?
Pubdupeduh?

Educator my ass lol

/—-/ I Missed the post you were answering. I took it down. My bad.

Educator? Dont you really mean taxpayer tit sucking, cant do anything else, failure at life scumsucking, weenie.

Pubdupeduh?

Educator my ass lol
French history and Spanish. Even more stuff you know nothing about, super duper.

Educator? Dont you really mean taxpayer tit sucking, cant do anything else, failure at life scumsucking, weenie.
Private school and private university, brainwashed functional moron bigot. I am happily retired that was 35 years ago...

Forum List

Back