Progressive crazy Cali...

in my 50 years there they have been getting worse not better......and is giving free health care to people who have never contributed a dime to the system a good response?....what does that say to all the people in the state who are unemployed or having a hard time making ends meet and barely paying for their own ins say to them?.. a hell of a lot of them have paid into the system.....California does have problems indeed,but just like our useless 20% congress,Sacramento aint much better...
Courts have said that they have to get er care which is expensive. Have they given them Medicaid? Not much more expensive and certainly more intelligent. Pass the goddamn id card LOL. 94% of illegals males work 65% pay taxes 35% own homes. Seriously get this organized. Not this GOP scam with a scam wall lol
what taxes are you talking about?....gas tax when they buy gas or bread,or taxes taken out of those jobs you talk about?....
Jobs. Property taxes you name it. Because they have fake social security cards. But they don't get their tax refunds government benefits too scary or vote of course.
so they are breaking the law right?....
the GOP has given them an open invitation to come right in and work and pay taxes and own homes because they refuse a good ID card or good e-verify. They love the cheap labor easily bullied. The wall is a joke and part of the scam as far as I'm concerned...
franco the fucking party you worship aint no better....geezus....

Give away to the rich and screw everyone else
sounds like California...only its take care of the rich and everyone else...oh well....
Actually like most blue States I know they have extended Medicaid and build their own low income housing since the federal government sucks at it. And they also tax the rich income tax right. hi highest in the country Maybe... I'm proud of New York in that it also does a lot for the non rich. I don't know what you're talkin about. There are a lot of rich people in California Hollywood and internet. And they vote for higher taxes on themselves also. They also only get four-fifths of their federal taxes back, unlike s******* red States....
that doesnt mean they use that money wisely franco....by now i would think you would know that....low income housing?.....new projects become shit after 5 years...you go live there....i sure as hell wouldnt...
The homeless people who are not crazy would. The whole goddamn country needs a democratic redo after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screw everyone else.
sorry franco what the whole goddamn country needs is to get rid of the far right and far left and get rid of these 2 useless fucking parties.....
No we have to get the Democrats in and get a living wage paid parental leave Healthcare daycare help, cheap college and training good infrastructure great vacations oh, and ID card, and mainly tax the rich their fair share. End of story. Vive la France!
yea thats the ticket frankie...one party rule....havent you learned anything?...

Actually like most blue States I know they have extended Medicaid and build their own low income housing since the federal government sucks at it. And they also tax the rich income tax right. hi highest in the country Maybe... I'm proud of New York in that it also does a lot for the non rich. I don't know what you're talkin about. There are a lot of rich people in California Hollywood and internet. And they vote for higher taxes on themselves also. They also only get four-fifths of their federal taxes back, unlike s******* red States....
that doesnt mean they use that money wisely franco....by now i would think you would know that....low income housing?.....new projects become shit after 5 years...you go live there....i sure as hell wouldnt...
The homeless people who are not crazy would. The whole goddamn country needs a democratic redo after 35 years of GOP give away to the rich and screw everyone else.
sorry franco what the whole goddamn country needs is to get rid of the far right and far left and get rid of these 2 useless fucking parties.....
No we have to get the Democrats in and get a living wage paid parental leave Healthcare daycare help, cheap college and training good infrastructure great vacations oh, and ID card, and mainly tax the rich their fair share. End of story. Vive la France!
yea thats the ticket frankie...one party rule....havent you learned anything?...
we have had basically Republican government the last 35 years and we got the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and a flat tax a giveaway to the rich and us screw job for everyone else end of story. And the worst propaganda machine in our history. A total disaster. Time for the Democrats and a nuclear option.

we have had basically Republican government the last 35 years and we got the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and a flat tax a giveaway to the rich and ask you job for everyone else end of story. And the worst propaganda machine in our history. A total disaster.
i had no problems during those 35 years no matter who was in charge,same with many others i knew....it was getting tough putting up with your party trying to tax the hell out of me in California,but i got through it....you had problems?...sorry to hear that...

Courts have said that they have to get er care which is expensive. Have they given them Medicaid? Not much more expensive and certainly more intelligent. Pass the goddamn id card LOL. 94% of illegals males work 65% pay taxes 35% own homes. Seriously get this organized. Not this GOP scam with a scam wall lol
what taxes are you talking about?....gas tax when they buy gas or bread,or taxes taken out of those jobs you talk about?....
Jobs. Property taxes you name it. Because they have fake social security cards. But they don't get their tax refunds government benefits too scary or vote of course.
the GOP has given them an open invitation to come right in and work and pay taxes and own homes because they refuse a good ID card or good e-verify. They love the cheap labor easily bullied. The wall is a joke and part of the scam as far as I'm concerned...
We will or we should use the nuclear option. 51 votes and pass all that stuff and then the GOP can repeal them if they think that's a good idea politically. I don't worship them it's just obvious to any thinking person that is progress, and the GOP of b******* propaganda is a disaster. We are the only modern country without all those benefits and a healthy middle class for that matter. Thank the scumbag GOP and stop being so damn mealy-mouthed with no evidence ever!

We will or we should use the nuclear option. 51 votes and pass all that stuff and then the GOP can repeal them if they think that's a good idea politically. I don't worship them it's just obvious to any thinking person that is progress, and the GOP of b******* propaganda is a disaster. We are the only modern country without all those benefits and a healthy middle class for that matter. Thank the scumbag GOP and stop being so damn mealy-mouthed with no evidence ever!
franci its 10 :20 back there...shouldnt an old fart like you be in bed?...

we have had basically Republican government the last 35 years and we got the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and a flat tax a giveaway to the rich and ask you job for everyone else end of story. And the worst propaganda machine in our history. A total disaster.
i had no problems during those 35 years no matter who was in charge,same with many others i knew....it was getting tough putting up with your party trying to tax the hell out of me in California,but i got through it....you had problems?...sorry to hear that...
Does the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever ring a bell? Read some political science or history please.you workedfor the Post office a gravy job. I did fine what the f*** are you talking about we're talking politics, not personal history dumbass.

Does the worst inequality ever and the worst upward Mobility ever ring a bell? Read some political science or history please.you workedfor the Post office a gravy job. I did fine what the f*** are you talking about we're talking politics, not personal history dumbass.
if i did well and many i knew were doing well and you did well....whats the problem?....and i out of 4 new people stick with the PO when i was working there...some gravy job...

I go to bed about 2:30.

if i did well and many i knew were doing well and you did well....whats the problem?....and i out of 4 new people stick with the PO when i was working there...some gravy job...
Worst inequality ever think. worst upward Mobility ever thanks. Why the scumbag GOP. I worry about my fellow citizens I think you must have got too much carbon monoxide at the PO.

I go to bed about 2:30.
dam well you got me beat....but i get up at 4 AM every day...i do more by 9 than most do all day...

Worst inequality ever think. worst upward Mobility ever think. Why ? The scumbag GOP. I worry about my fellow citizens I think you must have got too much carbon monoxide at the PO.

Worst inequality ever think. worst upward Mobility ever thanks. Why the scumbag GOP. I worry about my fellow citizens I think you must have got too much carbon monoxide at the PO.
i worried about them to....so much that i even delivered their bills....

No I don't think you did.

No I don't think you did.
yea i think i did....on line stuff wasnt that big yet...

next time the Democrats get in it's the nuclear option for you. Then we really will get what we want , living wage .
Yes? How much are you going to dictate that you get paid?
I'd say $13 maybe. I am retired so you could always up Social Security retirement, that'd be fine. But I never thought about it before...

Social Security has already been upped.

The bush boy did it.

Until the bush boy I was told all my life that full retirement was 65. Now full retirement for me is 67.

I missed the cut off by 6 months. Anyone born January 1, 1960 now can't get full retirement when we're 65 as we were told all our lives. We now have to wait until 67.

We already made a sacrifice. I think that the cap on FICA should be removed and all income including unearned income should have FICA imposed on it. The Social Security budget should be taken off the general budget so politicians can't steal from it and the money they have stolen from it is paid back immediately.

Social Security is saved with no problem.

next time the Democrats get in it's the nuclear option for you. Then we really will get what we want , living wage .
Yes? How much are you going to dictate that you get paid?
I'd say $13 maybe. I am retired so you could always up Social Security retirement, that'd be fine. But I never thought about it before...

Social Security has already been upped.

The bush boy did it.

Until the bush boy I was told all my life that full retirement was 65. Now full retirement for me is 67.

I missed the cut off by 6 months. Anyone born January 1, 1960 now can't get full retirement when we're 65 as we were told all our lives. We now have to wait until 67.

We already made a sacrifice. I think that the cap on FICA should be removed and all income including unearned income should have FICA imposed on it. The Social Security budget should be taken off the general budget so politicians can't steal from it and the money they have stolen from it is paid back immediately.

Social Security is saved with no problem.
GOP would do away with it if they could....

actually the real divide is between people who are brainwashed by Fox noise to GOP Rush Limbaugh etc etc garbage propaganda oh, and those who read newspapers and are educated and watch journalists and know the facts about what law enforcement thinks of your ridiculous planet, super duper.

Forum List

Back