Progressive DoubleThink

Someone needs to check Bloomberg for a brain tumor. The man has become an unnatural control freak.

As for who is worse than whom, let's not forget the right wingers screaming for the Marathon bomber to be tortured and sent to Gitmo.

We have totalitarians currently infecting both parties. And their numbers are growing. It is way past time to start cleaning your own houses and take out the trash.

Last edited:
this is kind of a funny thread. lol I am still curious to know how they managed to shot up a wooden boat and still didnt kill the guy.

Someone needs to check Bloomberg for a brain tumor. The man has become an unnatural control freak.

As for who is worse than whom, let's not forget the right wingers screaming for the Marathon bomber to be tortured and sent to Gitmo.

We have totalitarians currently infecting both parties. And their numbers are growing. It is way past time to start cleaning your own houses and take out the trash.

The "rightwingers" screaming for the bomber to get sent to Gitmo are not the Mayor of the countries' largest city.

Hell, all Ted Nugent wants is a public hanging after conviction, and Teddy is about as nuts as you are going to get.

this is kind of a funny thread. lol I am still curious to know how they managed to shot up a wooden boat and still didnt kill the guy.

"Shot up a wooden boat"? News to me. I saw flash bang grenades in the video.

The guy did have two bullet wounds. One in the leg, one in the neck. They may have been received in the shootout at MIT, or they may have been self-inflicted.

Progressive DoubleThink

.... on the Republican ballot line.

worse than a SWAT loving Law and Order Republican ... is a Progressive SWAT loving Law and Order Republican.

The only reason he ran on that line is the machine democrats control the "D" line, and the NYC republican party has no one interested in running for Mayor of NY.

Bloomberg is the prototypical progressive statist nanny-boy.

He's yours, enjoy the bastard.

since when is it anyone but a SWAT loving Republican that enjoys seeing a city taken over by armor enforced machine-gun packing local law enforcement.

Republicans should embrace Bloomberg - he is their true path to the future.

Bloomberg is a Democrat. He's always been a Democrat. He is part and parcel of the Dem party.
Which GOP mayor of Boston authorized SWAT to run people out of their homes?

Forum List

Back