Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a serious crime.

Every. Single. Day.

Every. Single. Day.

You folks are pathetic. Arguing how you have a "Constitutional Right" to bear arms. BULLSHIT. It's a piece of paper.
When tyrants choose to use your piece of paper as their asswipe, and you do nothing, IT IS AN ASSWIPE AND NOTHING MORE.
You have absolutely ZERO Rights to do ANYTHING that you aren't PERSONALLY willing to defend with your own life.

But be a good little cuntservative and cry and whine and grovel and maybe they'll consider letting you keep your super soaker. If you also kiss their asses properly.

They don't give a fuck about what's right or wrong or good or bad.
They are implementing Marxist / Communist authoritarian rule.....and you are doing SQUAT. DIDDLY. ZIPPO. So get used to it.

Fucking moron "I have my Rights" imbeciles. You have NOTHING.
Go turn em in now before they shoot you with your own toys.

Last edited:
There are reasons that the fascist left wants to disarm the American people. And the number one reason is that they want women defenseless.

Wrong !
They want ALL Americans defenseless. In case you haven't noticed, they are attacking masculinity as much as they are attacking femininity.

Pathetic.
Cuntservatives are the most idiotic scum to ever disgrace the universe because they are eternally stupid and weak. No wonder they're getting owned.

You tell em BL....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

You folks are pathetic.
You’re absolutely hammered right now, aren’t you? You’re not understanding what you’re reading, you’re rambling incoherently in an angry state, etc.

Dude, lay off the sauce. There is no upside to alcohol. None. You aren’t going to win a fight with anyone if your head isn’t clear.

Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a serious crime. Every. Single. Day.

Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a serious crime. Every. Single. Day.

Every. Single. Day.

Every single day in America, an armed citizen prevents a crime.

Every 👏🏻 Single 👏🏻 Day 👏🏻

There is a reason liberals / Democrats want to disarm women…
mxqinx3pv4091.png

Forum List

Back