I mean, the left doesn't even try to hide their disinformation propaganda anymore
Like the Big Squeal of 2020?

The former 1-term fuckup 30K lies?

COVID is just a cold?

Ivermectin cures COVID?

The former 1-term fuckup didnā€™t say ā€œfavorā€ to Zalensky during a shakedown call.

And so onā€¦

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t speak Ebonics. Can you translate this to English?
Literally 1/10th of the lies of Bill Clinton and 1/100th of the lies of Barack Obama

ā€œIf you like your doctor, you can keep your doctorā€
ā€œIf you like your insurance, you can keep your insuranceā€

White House emails later showed Barack Obama discussing how at least 10 million people would lose their health insurance policy. He laughs at people like you and how easy it is for him to manipulate you.
COVID is just a cold?
Are you asking me? šŸ˜‚
Ivermectin cures COVID?
Thatā€™s hilarious coming from the people (you) who screamed for 4 years that Ivermectin was a ā€œhorse medicationā€. You people literally argued that it was for humans even though it has been FDA approved for decades and prescribed daily by doctors across the US šŸ˜‚
The former 1-term fuckup
Jimmy Carter? Why do you keep bringing him up?
didnā€™t say ā€œfavorā€ to Zalensky during a shakedown call
Remember when Joe Biden bragged about withholding US aid to Ukraine until they fired the DA who was investigating the illegal bribes and kickbacks of sleazy Joe and his sleazy son?

Remember when sleazy Hunterā€™s laptop showed crack use, prostitution, and emails discussing the Bidenā€™s making millions by violating the Emoluments Clause?

You go back to your little trailer home every night, Biden goes to the bank and laughs at you as he cashes another $2 million check from China šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

COVID is just a cold?

Ivermectin cures COVID?

The former 1-term fuckup didnā€™t say ā€œfavorā€ to Zalensky during a shakedown call.

And so onā€¦
By the wayā€¦this thread is about the ā€œmainstream mediaā€ and the lies they get caught peddling. Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is so severe, you mention him in every thread even though he has nothing to do with the subject matter.

That man is so deep inside your head šŸ˜‚

All because he truly made America great again and you hate America šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t speak Ebonics. Can you translate this to English?

Literally 1/10th of the lies of Bill Clinton and 1/100th of the lies of Barack Obama

ā€œIf you like your doctor, you can keep your doctorā€
ā€œIf you like your insurance, you can keep your insuranceā€

White House emails later showed Barack Obama discussing how at least 10 million people would lose their health insurance policy. He laughs at people like you and how easy it is for him to manipulate you.

Are you asking me? šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s hilarious coming from the people (you) who screamed for 4 years that Ivermectin was a ā€œhorse medicationā€. You people literally argued that it was for humans even though it has been FDA approved for decades and prescribed daily by doctors across the US šŸ˜‚

Jimmy Carter? Why do you keep bringing him up?

Remember when Joe Biden bragged about withholding US aid to Ukraine until they fired the DA who was investigating the illegal bribes and kickbacks of sleazy Joe and his sleazy son?

Remember when sleazy Hunterā€™s laptop showed crack use, prostitution, and emails discussing the Bidenā€™s making millions by violating the Emoluments Clause?

You go back to your little trailer home every night, Biden goes to the bank and laughs at you as he cashes another $2 million check from China šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
So, nothing

Since you still squeak the Big Squeal.

And all things are acceptable for a fuckup because,,,whataboutism.

Real morals there fuckup.

So, nothing
I asked you to translateā€¦you couldnā€™t do it? You couldnā€™t translate your own Ebonics? Wow.
Since you still squeak the Big Squeal.
And you still embrace the Big FAIL (ie liberalism)
And all things are acceptable for a fuckup because,,,whataboutism.
Nahā€¦just pointing out your extreme hypocrisy. Obama and Biden made millions - all while laughing at people like you.
Real morals there fuckup.
Iā€™m not the liberal here. I have morals.

SNL is not "media".
SNL is comedy, satire.

You might also want to learn the difference between fact and fiction, op/ed's and news.

Or not, as you wish.
That is a fallacy position.
It doesn't particularly matter if a show is news or entertainment.
What matters is influence. Via a clear and obvious liberal agenda, SNL can influence people to like or dislike a position they want to impart.
It is all about influence. Whatever vehicle they choose to deliver it, does not matter.
Same result.

I asked you to translateā€¦you couldnā€™t do it? You couldnā€™t translate your own Ebonics? Wow.

And you still embrace the Big FAIL (ie liberalism)

Nahā€¦just pointing out your extreme hypocrisy. Obama and Biden made millions - all while laughing at people like you.

Iā€™m not the liberal here. I have morals.
Hilarious wanker

Have you kissed the ring yet today.

Anyone who turns to mainstream media sources for ā€œnewsā€ is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. Everything they do is designed to advance the fascist agenda of the Democrats.

Anyone who turns to mainstream media sources for ā€œnewsā€ is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. Everything they do is designed to advance the fascist agenda of the Democrats.
Hilarious

So, for actual news we should go to alex jones?

So, for actual news we should go to alex jones?
No - he doesnā€™t exactly have the best record.

But here is who has an impeccable record for journalism:
  • Brietbart
  • The Blaze
  • The Epoch Times
  • The Bongino Report
Now spare yourself the humiliation by not running off to left-wing extremist George Soros sites like Media Bias Fact Check designed to dupe people like you with propaganda.

Go do your own homework. Go read their actual articles from the past and present and show ANY that they had to retract, that was proven to be false, etc. I dare you. You wonā€™t, because you canā€™t.

• Brietbart
  • The Blaze
  • The Epoch Times
  • The Bongino Report
Now spare yourself the humiliation by not running off to left-wing extremist George Soros sites like Media Bias Fact Check designed to dupe people like you with propaganda.

Go do your own homework. Go read their actual articles from the past and present and show ANY that they had to retract, that was proven to be false, etc. I dare you. You wonā€™t, because you canā€™t.
Hilarious

So, just another head up your ass post.

Hilarious

So, just another head up your ass post.
Every time youā€™re challenged with basic facts, you back down and run. You do so with ā€œhilariousā€ followed by something that adds absolutely no value to the thread whatsoever.

The only thing ā€œhilariousā€ is your mind-numbing repetitiveness.

Every time youā€™re challenged with basic facts, you back down and run. You do so with ā€œhilariousā€ followed by something that adds absolutely no value to the thread whatsoever.

The only thing ā€œhilariousā€ is your mind-numbing repetitiveness.
Hilarious

• Brietbart
  • The Blaze
  • The Epoch Times
  • The Bongino Report

Pffft!

Anyone who turns to mainstream media sources for ā€œnewsā€ is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. Everything they do is designed to advance the fascist agenda of the left-wing ideologyā€¦

Anyone who turns to mainstream media sources for ā€œnewsā€ is intentionally seeking propaganda at this point. Everything they do is designed to advance the fascist agenda of the left-wing ideologyā€¦
Democrats are pure evil . Vote red or you will be dead.

Forum List

Back