Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
This is a picture of her from the OfftheGrid link:

upload_2015-5-8_14-46-26.png

Hmmmm. What do you think? Same person?

UH-OH

NICOLE NAUGLER s May 6th 2015 arrest in Breckinridge County KY

Please add to the OP

Let the Liberal Army keep march right off that cliff!
Now....that is the FIRST piece of solid evidence you've provided....a picture. She looks a mess.....a far cry from the picture of her in one of your OP links, I must say.

I would guess spending time in the pokey would do that to ya.
Where does it say anywhere she spent time in jail? Even the OP says she wasn't booked.

UH-OH

Please add to the OP

Now....that is the FIRST piece of solid evidence you've provided....a picture. She looks a mess.....a far cry from the picture of her in one of your OP links, I must say.

Where does it say anywhere she spent time in jail? Even the OP says she wasn't booked.

Oh for Gods sake. Give it up.

View attachment 40971

So you have a date when the pic was taken?
I mean she does have a whole passel of children.
That pic could have been taken during the pregnancy of anyone of them.
No I don't have a date...it was on one of the supporting sites. So, you admit they don't look like the same person. I didn't think so, but was looking for someone else to say something.

View attachment 40971

So you have a date when the pic was taken?
I mean she does have a whole passel of children.
That pic could have been taken during the pregnancy of anyone of them.
No I don't have a date...it was on one of the supporting sites. So, you admit they don't look like the same person. I didn't think so, but was looking for someone else to say something.

I know I dont look the same as I did ten years ago.
Getting old will do that to ya.

Here's an interesting tidbit:

All of this has happened because of an anonymous complaint filed with CPS. In the state of KY, an anonymous complaint cannot be considered probable cause to pursue this course of action. It cannot be confirmed that this is the complainant, but earlier this week an acquaintance of the Naugler family threatened to file a CPS complaint against them, all because Joe “unfriended” this acquaintance on Facebook.

Really?

Here's an interesting tidbit:

All of this has happened because of an anonymous complaint filed with CPS. In the state of KY, an anonymous complaint cannot be considered probable cause to pursue this course of action. It cannot be confirmed that this is the complainant, but earlier this week an acquaintance of the Naugler family threatened to file a CPS complaint against them, all because Joe “unfriended” this acquaintance on Facebook.

Really?

Yes people really are this vindictive and shallow...

UH-OH

Please add to the OP

Wouldn't it be something if we held posters like hazlnut to the same rigorous reporting standards, and other usmb liberals that make claims like "all conservatives are racist" to back up their claims to the letter t?

UH-OH

Please add to the OP

Wouldn't it be something if we held posters like hazlnut to the same rigorous reporting standards, and other usmb liberals that make claims like "all conservatives are racist" to back up their claims to the letter t?

Who's stopping you from doing exactly that? Take a look at any hazlnut thread, they're all full of conservatives attacking his OPs.

Seriously, isn't that the whole point of a message board?

Look at how traumatized she's been by the kidnapping of her children by thugs in uniform.

For the record, the Sheriff's Office does confirm her arrest and this event, however, since it's a case involving "juveniles" they are no at liberty to disclose any more information.

And seeing how quick the leftist hate machine responded to swat this story down, I have to believe the father and mother.

I reported this post to have it added to the OP, it's the least favor you can do me after what has transpired in this thread.

View attachment 40969

Nobody tried to "swat the story down". Most people simply need a slightly more substantial basis than "Medical Kidnap", a Nosebook page and Alex Freaking Jones.

:rolleyes:

UH-OH

Please add to the OP

Ain't got shit to do with "Liberals" or "armies". It has to do with "veracity". Order yours today.

Last edited:
Anyone else able to get the audio on the first link? It won't play for me...

Not sure which link you mean but I had a page with three audio clips on it (it won't load anymore, gives me an error message). I was able to hear most of the first one. Sounds like she had a voice recorder going during a lengthy conversation with the officer (about 15 minutes). The went on and on rehashing something about what the court might do if they didn't comply (with what was unclear) and the nature of what his job is to check out complaints. She said they were "trespassing" on the property and noted the no trespassing signs. At one point she calls her children to the door to show the officer that they're there (apparently) and asks them if they want to talk to him. Apparently they decline as their voices aren't heard.

In the course of that conversation she asks him the nature of the complaint to which he's responding and he describes an incident of apparent threat with a firearm. Seems her husband had been somewhere (I don't recall where) and was told he was not welcome, at which point the husband instructed the son to go to the truck and get the gun. So that might be the basis here.

He made no mention of homeschooling or 'living off the grid' in the complaint. She brought it up several times, as if to suggest it was a factor, and he only said he personally thought it was "kinda cool".

My only other observation is that she seems to have no local accent. He certainly does.

Here's another view from a commenter on the "off the grid news" page:

We love to use trigger words to sensationalize stories ultimately distracting from the truth/reason for occurrence. It was indicated that the housing unit, supporting 12 individuals (with apparently a 13th on the way,) was 384 sq ft with NO running water. The article misleads the reader by making statements such as, “10 kids in a cabin on 26 acres” and “they have Internet, as well as a Facebook page dating back to 2012.”

The article conveniently uses the acreage number (26) to imply the cabin size is larger than it’s [sic] actual dimensions. Additionally, the article paints a picture of normality simply by mentioning the families Facebook account, dating back 3 years. Let’s hope the internet bill wasn’t the reason for an insufficient clean/consistent water supply (sorry, poor humor on my end). The above living situation was more than likely the cause, not homeschooling. Even the local Amish, off-grid homeschooling community, have running water and sufficient space for their 16 plus size families.

... Personal opinion pieces litter the internet distracting the reader from the basic fact that the living conditions were not being provided to the children. Yes, the family had a Facebook account that showed how ‘happy’ they always were. Don’t we all have a Facebook that shows only the brightest and best of ourselves and families? Again, I would love to see the official arrest record, not personal opinion pieces.
So there's that...

The OP and the 4 people who voted yes in the poll - Did any of them explain what progressives have to do with this Republican backwater in Kentucky?

Forum List

Back