Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
Here's the entire ongoing booking/inmate list at the Breckinridge County jail.

No one named "Naugler" has been booked there. Not this month, not anywhere on the list. At all.

Color me unsurprised.

When has it been claimed that Naugler was booked there? They took his children, not him.

But you knew that...liar.

THis is the story being reported, and the same story in the OP:
During this stop, sheriffs deputies took their two oldest boys from Nicole’s custody, providing her no justification or documentation to support their action. Nicole was able to contact Joe briefly by telephone, but only for a short period of time, because she needed to use her phone to record the events.

Joe was able to arrange transportation to meet his wife where the stop had taken place. At that point, Nicole had been taken into custody for disorderly conduct (for not passively allowing the Sheriff to take her boys) and resisting arrest. Joe attempted to get out of the car to speak with the officers and his wife, and to recover the vehicle Nicole had been driving. The Sheriff, with his hand on his sidearm, ordered Joe back into the car. Joe complied with that request. The sheriff informed Joe that he had every intention of making this as difficult as possible for them and that their car would be impounded, despite the fact that Joe was there onsite to recover it.

A friend, who had driven Joe to the location, got out of the car to speak with the Sheriff. She was able to convince the Sheriff to let Joe recover the vehicle. Joe also recovered Nicole’s cell phone, which had been recording audio the entire time.

The Sheriff ordered Joe to turn the remaining eight children over to Breckinridge County Sheriff’s deputies by 10:00 a.m., and threatened him with felony charges if he does not comply.

He is never booked, and his wife is released (dismissed).

His children however, were kidnapped.

And if you don't believe the links, you can call the sheriff's office.

And of course juveniles wouldnt be listed anyway.
Those dems are sharp....
Double down, my friend. Double down.

Bode, you may be right. I called the local paper about it and they said they were investigating it as to if the story was true, and if it is, then why.
But that's not what is relevant. It does happen. What I find disturbing are the people that think government intervention is a viable action into the lives of law abiding citizens because of their viewpoints and beliefs. They'll take yours next.

This is right up there with people who supported Scott Walker being raided, battering rams used on their doors, swat teams screaming at their children, held captive in their own living rooms, houses surrounded by cops, bullhorn to make sure all the neighbors catch the show, wiretapping, electronics seized.
The usurping of our freedom is staggering.
We should all be marching in the streets insisting on the return of our Constitution.

It's not "relevant" that the whole thing may be made up, grossly distorted or mischaracterized?

:disbelief:
This is what I'm seeing more and more of on this board. "Well, now that we've invested all this time in a false story, let me double down by saying it could have been true."

I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.
Think of our Public schools as indoctrination centers and totally isolated from society, where Progressives get to subject children to intellectual pedophilia that decouples them from our founding, our history, our notions of individual liberty and transforms them into good little boys and girls dedicated to and subservient to the all powerful state

Hasn't been my experience with public schools, having raised 3 generations of kid's experience as well as having been in the school business myself for a few years. Can't condemn an entire system from reading about some isolated incidences. I myself don't condemn home schooling but it's impractical for most people.
Home schooling can be wonderful if the parents are invested....friends of ours have homeschooled their three boys and they are very bright and I predict they will go places as adults. We also had neighbors who had 4 children, allegedly homeschooled but the children ran wild and were actually a little creepy....I caught the girls once putting their baby brother up on the 2nd story window with only a screen holding him from falling thru to the pavement below....they also used to call our dogs over to the fence and then bang on the fence and throw rocks over at them....then the parents would complain about our dogs barking. Fortunately, they were rentals and eventually got evicted.

Cool story bro, do you have any links to these stories?
:bye1: Mal

Bode, you may be right. I called the local paper about it and they said they were investigating it as to if the story was true, and if it is, then why.
But that's not what is relevant. It does happen. What I find disturbing are the people that think government intervention is a viable action into the lives of law abiding citizens because of their viewpoints and beliefs. They'll take yours next.

This is right up there with people who supported Scott Walker being raided, battering rams used on their doors, swat teams screaming at their children, held captive in their own living rooms, houses surrounded by cops, bullhorn to make sure all the neighbors catch the show, wiretapping, electronics seized.
The usurping of our freedom is staggering.
We should all be marching in the streets insisting on the return of our Constitution.

It's not "relevant" that the whole thing may be made up, grossly distorted or mischaracterized?

:disbelief:

That's gonna make for some very vague protest signs...

Not in the grand scheme of things. If it is a lie it will be exposed. If it is the truth, help will be forthcoming to rectify the situation. What is perplexing is the amount of people that, if it did happen, think it's ok. That government should be in the business of raising children. Maybe the White House security team should be chosen as the new and gov. sponsored foster parents.....
Yeah...right. And the OP will be the first to admit it. :lol:

Here's the number to the local news. 1-270-756-2109. They'll be able to clarify one way or the other after they have looked into it. Until they do it is a hypothetical discussion.
Should government agencies decide which children qualify to be raised by their parents and which should be raised by someone more in line with their guidelines?

So.....feel free believe and send money. A fool and their money are soon parted.

If the story is true I'll do just that.
Your desperation to prove this story false is telling.
Dont like the idea of kids avoiding the homo indoctrination thats so important to your type?

Ummm... the story does not need to be "proved false". It needs to be proved TRUE.

More word games....
Shouldnt you be helping boddie polish her wallet chain or something?

Um -- "word games"?

So stories do not need to be proved true?
My, that's instructive.

Hey dumbass....they mean the same thing.
"If the story is true I'll do just that."

No, they don't mean "the same thing".

That you're willing to believe something until it's "proved false" is not the same as believing something after it's been "proved true".

The first is an example of wishful thinking, the second critical thinking.

Dont like the idea of kids avoiding the homo indoctrination thats so important to your type?

Ummm... the story does not need to be "proved false". It needs to be proved TRUE.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

My, that's instructive.

That you're willing to believe something until it's "proved false" is not the same as believing something after it's been "proved true".

If CNN doesn't air it, and the NYT didn't print it --- it can't be true.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

My, that's instructive.

No one but you said that now, did they? Maybe if there is one little thing in the local or state news about it, eh?

I'm guessing you're a shill for their moneymaking scheme.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

My, that's instructive.

You really don't get it, do you? I don't know why I'm surprised.

Every link that you've posted is from the same source - each simply re-printing the story. All of them have simply taken the family's story at their word, and not bothered to investigate the story.

It's very clear how badly you want this story to be true - but that's not enough of a reason to believe it.

It's ironic to me how gullible Conspiracy Theorists are when it comes to things that fit neatly into their conspiracies.

So this probably tall tale claims that the police roughed up the mother when she resisted arrest?

Why haven't all the RWnuts piled in to say,

well, if she hadn't resisted arrest, she wouldn't have been harmed.

Eh, did that opinion expire? Or is it just that it's color coded...

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

My, that's instructive.

Where did I say I believed it.
You have a problem with reading comprehension.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

My, that's instructive.

You really don't get it, do you? I don't know why I'm surprised.

Every link that you've posted is from the same source - each simply re-printing the story. All of them have simply taken the family's story at their word, and not bothered to investigate the story.

It's very clear how badly you want this story to be true - but that's not enough of a reason to believe it.

It's ironic to me how gullible Conspiracy Theorists are when it comes to things that fit neatly into their conspiracies.

The evidence needed to believe a story is inversely proportionate to the desire to believe it.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

My, that's instructive.

Your posts in this thread make it pretty clear how badly you want to believe it.

I have called the Sheriff's Office. They have confirmed the event.

The phone number is in the OP, you can call it too.

More word games....

Um -- "word games"?

My, that's instructive.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course they did, bro.

Tell me, what exactly did the Sheriff's Office say?

A few other posters have asked, and you've refused to answer. I wonder why that is?

A few other posters have asked, and you've refused to answer. I wonder why that is?

Please refer me to one post where someone asked what the Sheriff's Office said (oh wait you cant liar).

You should call yourself (and record it), and prove me a liar.

Please refer me to one post where someone asked what the Sheriff's Office said (oh wait you cant liar).

You should call yourself (and record it), and prove me a liar.

Oh wait, yes I can...

How about two posts where people have asked you exactly what the Sheriff said?

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

You can call the police department. I put the number in the OP. You will discover it is true.

lol, this is the new 'link' strategy by the USMB nuts?

There are already plenty of links. If you don't trust them, you can call the police department there.
The links are all blogs seeking money. So...you say you contacted the police department (cool story, bro)....what exactly did they tell you?

A news link from CNN or MSNBC? Police told me the first trial date is this tuesday.

And what reason did they give for taking the children? Did you even ask?

And you still haven't answered the question...

Forum List

Back