Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.
Oh my yes....we trust you and your "police phone number"....:lol:

So you think he set up a fake police department?
You know there's this thing called the internet,maybe your familiar with it.
And get this!!!! You can look up phone numbers!!!
I know it sounds crazy but I swear it's true!!!!
So.....feel free believe and send money. A fool and their money are soon parted.

If the story is true I'll do just that.
Your desperation to prove this story false is telling.
Dont like the idea of kids avoiding the homo indoctrination thats so important to your type?
Not desperate. I just have a healthy bullshit detector. You might want to invest in one.....before you get fooled too many times.

Too late :(

I just want to congratulate these cops for getting a person to court without killing them. See, it is possible, even when the suspect resists arrest.

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

I am from Louisville, and have friends in Breckenridge County, and have travelled all over that county and here is what I know. No local station anywhere in the state has picked this up, which to me is odd because the Louisville stations are pretty good at picking up such stories. But No one is reporting it. Now, it may be too early in the story for any of the stations to have picked this up, but it seems too convenient an answer to me. Secondly, the only web sites I've found that are "reporting" this story are right wing blogs, and the family's own web site, which seems to me to have been designed and gone live much too quickly for a family of homeschooled rural farmers unless they had outside help. Now, I can guarantee that if there is any truth to this story, they were not picked up because their kids are being homeschooled. And no Sherriff in Kentucky would have acted without a warrant or subpoena, and certainly not in Breckenridge County. Nowhere in this story as far as I can see, do we have law enforcement, court, or CPS explanations which makes this story even more suspicious. For all we know these people could be axe murderers. More likely, they refused to register their children with the state as being home schooled, or else have refused to have them vaccinated. Who knows? One thing I do know, I would never trust the word, unchecked, of any of the far right wing blogs that are reporting this.

Or if it did take place, that it had anything whatsoever to do with "homeschooling" just because they do it.

Here's the entire ongoing booking/inmate list at the Breckinridge County jail.

No one named "Naugler" has been booked there. Not this month, not anywhere on the list. At all.

Color me unsurprised.

When has it been claimed that Naugler was booked there? They took his children, not him.

But you knew that...liar.

THis is the story being reported, and the same story in the OP:
During this stop, sheriffs deputies took their two oldest boys from Nicole’s custody, providing her no justification or documentation to support their action. Nicole was able to contact Joe briefly by telephone, but only for a short period of time, because she needed to use her phone to record the events.

Joe was able to arrange transportation to meet his wife where the stop had taken place. At that point, Nicole had been taken into custody for disorderly conduct (for not passively allowing the Sheriff to take her boys) and resisting arrest. Joe attempted to get out of the car to speak with the officers and his wife, and to recover the vehicle Nicole had been driving. The Sheriff, with his hand on his sidearm, ordered Joe back into the car. Joe complied with that request. The sheriff informed Joe that he had every intention of making this as difficult as possible for them and that their car would be impounded, despite the fact that Joe was there onsite to recover it.

A friend, who had driven Joe to the location, got out of the car to speak with the Sheriff. She was able to convince the Sheriff to let Joe recover the vehicle. Joe also recovered Nicole’s cell phone, which had been recording audio the entire time.

The Sheriff ordered Joe to turn the remaining eight children over to Breckinridge County Sheriff’s deputies by 10:00 a.m., and threatened him with felony charges if he does not comply.

He is never booked, and his wife is released (dismissed).

His children however, were kidnapped.

And if you don't believe the links, you can call the sheriff's office.

And of course juveniles wouldnt be listed anyway.
Those dems are sharp....

This story smells.....also this story takes place in a Red (rural) area of a Red state.

I am from Louisville, and have friends in Breckenridge County, and have travelled all over that county and here is what I know. No local station anywhere in the state has picked this up, which to me is odd because the Louisville stations are pretty good at picking up such stories. But No one is reporting it. Now, it may be too early in the story for any of the stations to have picked this up, but it seems too convenient an answer to me. Secondly, the only web sites I've found that are "reporting" this story are right wing blogs, and the family's own web site, which seems to me to have been designed and gone live much too quickly for a family of homeschooled rural farmers unless they had outside help. Now, I can guarantee that if there is any truth to this story, they were not picked up because their kids are being homeschooled. And no Sherriff in Kentucky would have acted without a warrant or subpoena, and certainly not in Breckenridge County. Nowhere in this story as far as I can see, do we have law enforcement, court, or CPS explanations which makes this story even more suspicious. For all we know these people could be axe murderers. More likely, they refused to register their children with the state as being home schooled, or else have refused to have them vaccinated. Who knows? One thing I do know, I would never trust the word, unchecked, of any of the far right wing blogs that are reporting this.

Or if it did take place, that it had anything whatsoever to do with "homeschooling" just because they do it.

Homeschooling is legal in Kentucky. There are many children in Kentucky who are homeschooled. So why would these people be targeted unless there was an issue that these right wingers are not reporting?

Homeschooling is legal in Kentucky. There are many children in Kentucky who are homeschooled. So why would these people be targeted unless there was an issue that these right wingers are not reporting?

Bingo. If it's all coming from their Nosebook page that's juuuust a bit one-sided.

Moreover, Sheriffs in Kentucky are officers of the courts, and deliver court documents such as subpoenas and evictions. They aren't full blown law enforcement officers such a the police. They have no legal right to enter into anyone's home uninvited or without a court order. They do accompany CPS case workers to homes in child support and child custody/abuse cases but only upon court order.

Bode, you may be right. I called the local paper about it and they said they were investigating it as to if the story was true, and if it is, then why.
But that's not what is relevant. It does happen. What I find disturbing are the people that think government intervention is a viable action into the lives of law abiding citizens because of their viewpoints and beliefs. They'll take yours next.

This is right up there with people who supported Scott Walker being raided, battering rams used on their doors, swat teams screaming at their children, held captive in their own living rooms, houses surrounded by cops, bullhorn to make sure all the neighbors catch the show, wiretapping, electronics seized.
The usurping of our freedom is staggering.
We should all be marching in the streets insisting on the return of our Constitution.

Bode, you may be right. I called the local paper about it and they said they were investigating it as to if the story was true, and if it is, then why.
But that's not what is relevant. It does happen. What I find disturbing are the people that think government intervention is a viable action into the lives of law abiding citizens because of their viewpoints and beliefs. They'll take yours next.

This is right up there with people who supported Scott Walker being raided, battering rams used on their doors, swat teams screaming at their children, held captive in their own living rooms, houses surrounded by cops, bullhorn to make sure all the neighbors catch the show, wiretapping, electronics seized.
We should all be marching in the streets insisting on the return of our Constitution.

It's not "relevant" that the whole thing may be made up, grossly distorted or mischaracterized?

:disbelief:

Moreover, Sheriffs in Kentucky are officers of the courts, and deliver court documents such as subpoenas and evictions. They aren't full blown law enforcement officers such a the police. They have no legal right to enter into anyone's home uninvited or without a court order. They do accompany CPS case workers to homes in child support and child custody/abuse cases but only upon court order.

They can and do do whatever they want, when ever they want. It's a new day.

Except that we don't know that they are law abiding citizens, nor do we know the circumstances, if any, of this case.

Your cynicism aside, you have no evidence that that is true in this case.

When you hate government enough to throw the wellbeing of children under the bus, you have descended to a whole new level of depravity.
I see no problem with people homeschooling, living off the grid...my problem is with this story. I believe it's nothing but a money making scheme.

It could be a scam I suppose, have to look at it close . but it could also be an overreach as well

I have the phone number there for the police department. I myself called in order to verify the authenticity of the story.
Think of our Public schools as indoctrination centers and totally isolated from society, where Progressives get to subject children to intellectual pedophilia that decouples them from our founding, our history, our notions of individual liberty and transforms them into good little boys and girls dedicated to and subservient to the all powerful state

Hasn't been my experience with public schools, having raised 3 generations of kid's experience as well as having been in the school business myself for a few years. Can't condemn an entire system from reading about some isolated incidences. I myself don't condemn home schooling but it's impractical for most people.
Home schooling can be wonderful if the parents are invested....friends of ours have homeschooled their three boys and they are very bright and I predict they will go places as adults. We also had neighbors who had 4 children, allegedly homeschooled but the children ran wild and were actually a little creepy....I caught the girls once putting their baby brother up on the 2nd story window with only a screen holding him from falling thru to the pavement below....they also used to call our dogs over to the fence and then bang on the fence and throw rocks over at them....then the parents would complain about our dogs barking. Fortunately, they were rentals and eventually got evicted.

Cool story bro, do you have any links to these stories?

It's not "relevant" that the whole thing may be made up, grossly distorted or mischaracterized?

That's gonna make for some very vague protest signs...

Not in the grand scheme of things. If it is a lie it will be exposed. If it is the truth, help will be forthcoming to rectify the situation. What is perplexing is the amount of people that, if it did happen, think it's ok. That government should be in the business of raising children. Maybe the White House security team should be chosen as the new and gov. sponsored foster parents.....

That's gonna make for some very vague protest signs...

Not in the grand scheme of things. If it is a lie it will be exposed. If it is the truth, help will be forthcoming to rectify the situation. What is perplexing is the amount of people that, if it did happen, think it's ok. That government should be in the business of raising children. Maybe the White House security team should be chosen as the new and gov. sponsored foster parents.....

Where's any evidence that it had anything to do with raising children? Or that it happened at all?

More to the point, if this did occur, where is the evidence that it had anything to do with 'progressives'?

More to the point, if this did occur, where is the evidence that it had anything to do with 'progressives'?

Indeed, or that the family was "destroyed"....

dc256a2fef518745077093fc9fcbe0a0.jpg

Your cynicism aside, you have no evidence that that is true in this case.
My cynicism stems from experience with many families that have endured exactly this same scenario. Some cases where there were no court orders, no order to remove the children. One case parents children were removed because one of their children suffered from a malady that caused him to bark and repeat a bad word in class. The gov. agency surmised that the child must have learned that word at home. It cost the preacher and his wife thousands of dollars and thousands of hours to time to prove their innocence.

It does happen. They can and do do whatever they want, and there is nothing legal about it. And yet look at the poll....

Last edited:
Department of "Did Anyone Notice"....

That the Alex Jones page linked at the beginning is festooned with a banner at the top reading:

"Because there is always a war on for your mind"

:lol: And who would know that better than Alex Jones...

Forum List

Back