Progressives Destroy Family of 12

Have Progressives Destroyed this Family?

• Total voters
It's very clear how badly you want this story to be true - but that's not enough of a reason to believe it.

It's ironic to me how gullible Conspiracy Theorists are when it comes to things that fit neatly into their conspiracies.

I have called the Sheriff's Office. They have confirmed the event.

The phone number is in the OP, you can call it too.

Tell me, what exactly did the Sheriff's Office say?

A few other posters have asked, and you've refused to answer. I wonder why that is?

Please refer me to one post where someone asked what the Sheriff's Office said (oh wait you cant liar).

You should call yourself (and record it), and prove me a liar.
My post.....#38.

Progressives Destroy Family of 12 Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you need to apologize for calling "theDoctorisIn" a liar when he was telling you the truth.

(Anyone else notice that the OP STILL can't tell us what the Police Dept. said to him?)

It's very clear how badly you want this story to be true - but that's not enough of a reason to believe it.

It's ironic to me how gullible Conspiracy Theorists are when it comes to things that fit neatly into their conspiracies.

A few other posters have asked, and you've refused to answer. I wonder why that is?

Please refer me to one post where someone asked what the Sheriff's Office said (oh wait you cant liar).

My post.....#38.

Progressives Destroy Family of 12 Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you need to apologize for calling "theDoctorisIn" a liar when he was telling you the truth.

(Anyone else notice that the OP STILL can't tell us what the Police Dept. said to him?)

Here's the entire ongoing booking/inmate list at the Breckinridge County jail.

No one named "Naugler" has been booked there. Not this month, not anywhere on the list. At all.

Color me unsurprised.

When has it been claimed that Naugler was booked there? They took his children, not him.

But you knew that...liar.

What did I "lie" about?

Is that not the inmate list at Breckinridge County jail?
Is it not in fact devoid of anyone named "Naugler"?
I'm getting a kick out of seeing who voted "Yes" in the poll.....SassyIrishLass, one of the biggest liars (she's said it's ok to lie) and biggest idiots when it comes to falling for satire stories from sources like The Onion. This thread is right up her alley.

My post.....#38.

Couldn't explain where I "lied" either...

No one named "Naugler" has been booked there. Not this month, not anywhere on the list. At all.

Color me unsurprised.

When has it been claimed that Naugler was booked there? They took his children, not him.

What did I "lie" about?

My post.....#38.

Couldn't explain where I "lied" either...

Color me unsurprised.

What did I "lie" about?

Now...where's our OP to apologize?

Of course they did, bro.

Why dont you prove him wrong? All you have to do is make the call.
If not,go back to polishing your wallet chain.

Of course they did, bro.

TheDoctorisIn is right about you. :D And all you can do now is go personal. :lol:

Adding: What happened when YOU called?

Of course they did, bro.

I used it for a trot line...

Of course they did, bro.

Ok, what is that?

Of course they did, bro.

Ok, what is that?
A line with bait and hooks that is supported by floats to catch fish, while you are not there..

Moreover, Sheriffs in Kentucky are officers of the courts, and deliver court documents such as subpoenas and evictions. They aren't full blown law enforcement officers such a the police. They have no legal right to enter into anyone's home uninvited or without a court order. They do accompany CPS case workers to homes in child support and child custody/abuse cases but only upon court order.

They can and do do whatever they want, when ever they want. It's a new day.

Your cynicism aside, you have no evidence that that is true in this case.
My cynicism stems from experience with many families that have endured exactly this same scenario. Some cases where there were no court orders, no order to remove the children. One case parents children were removed because one of their children suffered from a malady that caused him to bark and repeat a bad word in class. The gov. agency surmised that the child must have learned that word at home. It cost the preacher and his wife thousands of dollars and thousands of hours to time to prove their innocence.

It does happen. They can and do do whatever they want, and there is nothing legal about it. And yet look at the poll....

Not in Breckenridge County, Kentucky, they don't.

Of course they did, bro.

Ok, what is that?
A line with bait and hooks that is supported by floats to catch fish, while you are not there..
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Of course they did, bro.

Ok, what is that?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
It's a southern thang or build a sluice...if allowed in the state you live in...

Of course they did, bro.

TheDoctorisIn is right about you. :D And all you can do now is go personal. :lol:

Adding: What happened when YOU called?

I'm not the one crying like about it,that'd be you.
I'm perfectly willing to let it play out because the truth will eventually be brought to light.
But dont let that stop you from whining...I find it entertaining.

Of course they did, bro.

Ok, what is that?

Come on!! What kind of man doesnt know what that is?

Look at how traumatized she's been by the kidnapping of her children by thugs in uniform.

For the record, the Sheriff's Office does confirm her arrest and this event, however, since it's a case involving "juveniles" they are no at liberty to disclose any more information.

And seeing how quick the leftist hate machine responded to swat this story down, I have to believe the father and mother.

I reported this post to have it added to the OP, it's the least favor you can do me after what has transpired in this thread.

upload_2015-5-8_17-31-30.png

Last edited:

Of course they did, bro.

Ok, what is that?

Come on!! What kind of man doesnt know what that is?
You will have to tell us.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back