🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Progressives...

Due to the prolific poison-virus with which Obamaggot injected liberalism, these progressives have mutated into an exercise in mindless, hatemongering bloodthirst against America and especially white people. Why do you suppose that Democrat politicians have adopted Obamaggot's oh-so-cute little speech habits of CONSTANTLY calling the American public every name in the book whenever they speak publicly? Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Waters, Jerry Brown-as-in-shit.....all of them give speeches spewing insults against the average American for not going along with their leftist fanaticism. As far as the term "progressive" goes, I always found it creepy how Obamaggot has a masturbational overuse of the word progress, progress, progress, progress, progress, progress in every fucking speech that walking colonoscopy-scraping has ever given.

In my near 46 years of life, I've never seen politicians of any political party spewing a bunch of name-calling of the American public than today's liberal cyst-drainage. They've more or less admitted (in a wordy, slithering manner) their priority is the third world (Mexico and Islam) and not the American public.

See, I've heard enough of Obamaggot's speeches I don't even need to listen to them anymore to know exactly how they go word for word. First of all, he'll use the words "I" and "me" hundreds of times. Then he'll propose one strawman argument after another after another. After which he'll use all his race-baiting, wretched, American-scolding cliches like, "people who look different," "we have a lot of work to do," "wrong side of history" and my most hated favorite, "that's not who we are." Ever notice that every Obamaggot speech always has this lecturing, guilt-tripping tone toward Americans like, "Ohhh, you've disappointed me once again."? And being the white-hating racist man-c*** he is, he'll glowingly refer to blacks as "African-Americans" and refer to whites in a sniffy, dismissive tone of voice as "white folk." Read his book "Dreams of My Father"; it's an exercise in egotistical, utter racial paranoia about caucasians, page after page after page.

Harvey Weinstein in no way makes Trump any less nuts

Lol
Progressives are outraged at Donald Trump’s past behavior in his personal life but yet…

‘Untouchable’ Exposes How the Media Protected Harvey Weinstein for Decades

Moron.

Trump became the president.

Weinstein has been justifiably destroyed.

What’s your point.

Moron.
Lol
Trump did not pull any of the stuff While in office...

And Weinstein never held any office.

We don’t hold Hollywood producers to the same standard as we hold presidents.

Moron.

Lol
Progressives are outraged at Donald Trump’s past behavior in his personal life but yet…

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.
Lol

Moron.
Lol
Trump never did anything like that while in office...

Lol

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.
Lol

Moron.
Lol

And?

Lol

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.
Lol

Moron.
Lol

And?
Lol
He’s no slick Willy

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.
Lol

Moron.
Lol

And?
Lol
He’s no slick Willy

That’s true. You’re a genius.

Lol

Moron.

What’s your point.

Moron.
The point he was trying to make to you idiots, is that before President Trump was elected, John Edwards, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein and other women abusing liberals got a pass from you leftards, even the candidate who ran against President Trump allowing her husband to rape and abuse women. But after President Trump said "I have so much money women let me touch their pussies", the #metoo movement started and the left started eating their own. You are too stupid to understand this , which is why I have to splain it to you dumbasses..

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Forum List

Back