Project Veritas could face legal liability for postal worker's ballot fraud allegations, experts say

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.

It's legal to lie to just about anyone unless you're speaking to a state official.

Why the fuck would you imagine he would be getting charged? What is written in that article gives you no reason to think that would happen.

Idiot

As usual shit tier takes because you're a low born retard.

In my opinion, Trump himself too, as well as those republicans who fan the flames of fraud, should also face legal liability for outright lying.
Adam Shitface, who lied over and over about Russian Collusion while spending millions of our tax dollars fraudulently, should he be facing liability for outright lying? How about the brown turd Obammy when he lied that you would save $2,500 on healthcare? Fuck you prog...you are just a slave to your liberal masters....

Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

Some of you don't deserve the freedoms you take for granted.

It's legal to lie to just about anyone unless you're speaking to a state official.

Why the fuck would you imagine he would be getting charged? What is written in that article gives you no reason to think that would happen.

Idiot

It didn't say HE, it says Project Veritas since they wrote the statement that HE signed, jackass.

Yes, yes, punish those you disagree with! Evidence be damned. Just get in fucking line and do as you're told.

There was no evidence, he said it was hearsay himself jackass.

Idiot

So much for freedom of speech and the 1st amendment....Punish someone who has a differing opinion...Yep that will bring the US citizens together....

There is plenty of evidence but you just dont want to admit it, because you have your sorry peabrain shoved way up Uranus...

You missed the point. You want to charge someone with a crime for which there is no evidence of a crime being committed.

You gonna jail Obama because he said my premiums would go down but they went up? How bout Bush senior for saying no new taxes then raising taxes?

I agree. What these POSs are attempting to do is sow distrust in our system based on lies and misinformation, all because their cult leader was thrashed at the polls. F, em. If they hate this country so much that they want to bring it down over loyalty to one man and using fraudulent tactics , they should be sued and spend the rest of their days pan handling.

Last edited:

There is plenty of evidence but you just dont want to admit it, because you have your sorry peabrain shoved way up Uranus...

There is no evidence and had there been any it would have been presented already, but there's no bombshells out there so I'm not having this argument with jackasses who repeat there is evidence because their cult leader said so.

Idiot

It didn't say HE, it says Project Veritas since they wrote the statement that HE signed, jackass.

It doesn't matter, they can lie too

WHat the fuck?

What the election is going to sue him for damages? lol

Only private citizens can sue for things like slander and libel, if you're part of the election in any tangible way you're not protected.

There is no evidence and had there been any it would have been presented already, but there's no bombshells out there so I'm not having this argument with jackasses who repeat there is evidence because their cult leader said so.
Have you looked at the Joe Biden video below at all?

I don't know about project Veritas, but that postal worker could be in serious legal trouble.

But no liability at all for Hidin' Biden and his campaign stealing tens of thousands of votes and
disenfranchising Americans through massive voter fraud?
Defending theft and protecting the evil? What kind of "biblical warrior for God" are you?

But no liability at all for Hidin' Biden and his campaign stealing tens of thousands of votes and
Defending theft and protecting the evil? What kind of "biblical warrior for God" are you?
Biden stole nothing, ya deranged lunatic. :cuckoo:

Another Stalinist reveals his cloven hoof. In my opinion, all you TDS douchebags should be sent to reeducation camps. You're the lowest scum on the plant.

Biden stole nothing, ya deranged lunatic. :cuckoo:
Yeah, he had thousands of corrupt Democrat election officials doing the dirty work for him.

Forum List

Back