Project Veritas gets inside Biden's secret border camps. Shocking images.

Why after 4 years of this are you suddenly pretending to care?

Why after 4 years of lying are you of the Reich suddenly claiming there are no cages?

The Reich has created a humanitarian crisis. Never during the presidency of the last legitimate president did we see anything close to what the * regime is engaged in.

Xi's man is taking thousands of illegal with no sort of screening at all, and seeding them across the nation - almost as if he seeks to exasperate the Covid situation. I mean, not that the Reich lusts for authoritarian power, so that couldn't be...

So...after 4 years of supporting the abuse of migrant children...you now care?

And you don't, so you're part of the problem now.

Yup. I do. I said before Biden has got to increase transparency and get this resolved (Transparency as in not allowing lawyers in to see the children for example).

How about YOU?

Why after 4 years of lying are you of the Reich suddenly claiming there are no cages?

The Reich has created a humanitarian crisis. Never during the presidency of the last legitimate president did we see anything close to what the * regime is engaged in.

Xi's man is taking thousands of illegal with no sort of screening at all, and seeding them across the nation - almost as if he seeks to exasperate the Covid situation. I mean, not that the Reich lusts for authoritarian power, so that couldn't be...

You are such a phony. Biden was vice-president for 8 years during which children in cages was an on-going problem for Obama but you have to give Biden some slack because he is "brand new".

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
Shame on Biden. Shame on the complicit media.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

Notice the complete absence of social distancing.

This is a human rights crisis, and Biden supporters and their media are letting it happen because they don't give a shit about these children.

Trump's "stay in Mexico" policy kept the US out of the position of having to deal with problems that were NOT of their making. By allowing unbridled access to the country, Biden brought this on. He has made his own crisis and if you were not blinded by your own political biases, you would see it too.

Sure. And the conditions endured were violent, squalid, horrific include increased abuse and trafficking of children sent back to Mexico to wait and created a huge bottleneck of asylum seekers waiting. So. Why are you suddenly appearing to "care" after four years of supporting abuse?

Sorry, I am not responsible for the injustices these people have subjected themselves or been forcefully subjected to. We have immigration laws that need to be enforced--just like any other law that YOU or I are subject to. I empathize with these people, but I cannot and will not be told that their plight is my fault or responsibility. Why are you not focusing on Mexico's treatment of these people--are they not complicit in their plight? Why is there no effort to alleviate the conditions in the countries these people come from? Unbridled immigration will never be a solution for the problem. Well-thought out procedures for asylum seekers are in place and should be followed. This chaos on the border is idiocy. Your justification of these illegal actions lend credence to the charge that the democrats are importing voters. RIP USA.

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

This is a human rights crisis, and Biden supporters and their media are letting it happen because they don't give a shit about these children.

Trump's "stay in Mexico" policy kept the US out of the position of having to deal with problems that were NOT of their making. By allowing unbridled access to the country, Biden brought this on. He has made his own crisis and if you were not blinded by your own political biases, you would see it too.

Sure. And the conditions endured were violent, squalid, horrific include increased abuse and trafficking of children sent back to Mexico to wait and created a huge bottleneck of asylum seekers waiting. So. Why are you suddenly appearing to "care" after four years of supporting abuse?

Sorry, I am not responsible for the injustices these people have subjected themselves or been forcefully subjected to. We have immigration laws that need to be enforced--just like any other law that YOU or I are subject to. I empathize with these people, but I cannot and will not be told that their plight is my fault or responsibility. Why are you not focusing on Mexico's treatment of these people--are they not complicit in their plight? Why is there no effort to alleviate the conditions in the countries these people come from? Unbridled immigration will never be a solution for the problem. Well-thought out procedures for asylum seekers are in place and should be followed. This chaos on the border is idiocy. Your justification of these illegal actions lend credence to the charge that the democrats are importing voters. RIP USA.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Best damn post on this thread.:thup:

You need t

You are such a phony. Biden was vice-president for 8 years during which children in cages was an on-going problem for Obama but you have to give Biden some slack because he is "brand new".

Educate yourself for a change, then your response won't look so retarded. For example, the "children in cages" (for which Obama got blasted by the left) - was during the huge surge in migrant unaccompanied minors and nowhere to safely house them until they were processed. It was not for 8 years. Biden, may or may not have a plan but he inherited a mess from Trump with a huge bottleneck of people waiting in Mexico and no infrastructure here ready. He should have waited to have it in place first. Do you give new president's slack or only your own?

Two things.

If this report is to be believed ( If Trump were still President, there wouldn't even be a question of believability, it would be talked about as absolute fact) conditions under Trump, even under Obama, were never that bad plus no one said they didn't care. They were in fact, demanding that they be released back to Mexico. a more humane thing to do.

If it came from a source the equivalent of Veritas (which has been shown to lie and distort, like for example, Daily Kos) - then yes, there would be a question. But this has been reported widely across multiple sources so Veritas is irrelevant (other than their unusual LACK of interest in conditions over the past 4 years).

Secondly...that wait in Mexico schtick. Conditions there are worse than here. They are stuck, in squalid conditions in some of the most violent areas of Mexico. And that includes trafficking.

Or does that matter since folks who applauded Trumps treatment of families are suddenly discovering a newfound core of concern and care that's been missing for four years.

Secondly, it was the left that made the big stink about this. But we see, if it is one of theirs, they're a-okay with it.

You're joking right? I thought you read the news? Obviously not. There is pressure on Biden, from his party and supporters to get this straightened out.

I'm willing to give him some slack as he's brand new to the job and it is a huge surge (other presidents have been cut some slack for the same reasons) but he has to come up with a policy and a plan pretty soon.

AOC is strangely silent on this--racist actions by democrats given a free pass?

The "abuse" of children began with the Biden regime; which enticed the third world to flood our borders and swamped the Obama child cages with more than 300% of the capacity that Obama had designed the cages for.

The last legitimate president, President Trump, was a grown up and had border policies such as walls and the remain in Mexico policy that reduced illegal immigration by 70%

Of course Xi's man told the third world that no one would be turned away, come to our border and we will let you in - which is exactly what the Reich has done.

This incompetent collection of fascist morons have created a humanitarian crisis.

But you don't give a fuck, you only care about your party.

Last edited:

Then why are you pretending to care? Is it just a partisan exercise for you?

Biden really needs to be arrested and extradited to The Hague for crimes against humanity. Keeping people locked up in these Torture Camps is beyond the pale. The fact that Sleepy Joe refuses to even allow the press access to the inmates of this facility, and refuses even to grant them bail or charge them, is terrible.

Where were you when the Trump Dumpster lost track of almost 600 toddlers?
Their parents lost track of them, not Trump.

Oh that is rich. It's never Trump's fault.

The US government separated them and took control of where they were sent.

A bottleneck for asylum is NOT a humanitarian crisis.

No one on this planet has a right to asylum in the USA.

It's a humanitarian crisis when it creates a crisis situation. It has nothing to do with any "right" to asylum or not. The conditions aren't altered by who is right and who is wrong.

Biden really needs to be arrested and extradited to The Hague for crimes against humanity. Keeping people locked up in these Torture Camps is beyond the pale. The fact that Sleepy Joe refuses to even allow the press access to the inmates of this facility, and refuses even to grant them bail or charge them, is terrible.

How is it Trump's fault that people illegally enter the country or send their children?

Why after 4 years are all these leftists pretending they dont? Or were they pretending before :dunno:

I'm guessing you are another hack who has not read the news outside your info bubble. There is pressure on Biden to do something about this.

You would think the right would cheering it these conditions.

How is it Trump's fault that people illegally enter the country or send their children?

Strawman.

PURE NONSENSE ^ Choose your source and stop it with the gaslighting.

trump admin lost track of almost 600 kids

Unless bodies are being carried out the back door the criminal invaders are being treated better than they deserve.

Then why are you pretending to care? Is it just a partisan exercise for you?

Whether or not "I care" for these asylum seekers is irrelevant. I do care about the future of MY country and maintaining order. Your posts over my time on this board tell me that you have NO concern about whether or not this country continues to exist. Your support for unbridled immigration, BLM and Antifa riots speaks volumes.

A bottleneck for asylum is NOT a humanitarian crisis.

No one on this planet has a right to asylum in the USA.

It's a humanitarian crisis when it creates a crisis situation. It has nothing to do with any "right" to asylum or not. The conditions aren't altered by who is right and who is wrong.

It is Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Mexico's humanitarian problem--Joe Biden made it our problem by opening our borders. If they want to assist in alleviating the problem--we should be going to their country and assisting there--not importing those problems and creating crises in this country.

Educate yourself for a change, then your response won't look so retarded. For example, the "children in cages" (for which Obama got blasted by the left) - was during the huge surge in migrant unaccompanied minors and nowhere to safely house them until they were processed. It was not for 8 years. Biden, may or may not have a plan but he inherited a mess from Trump with a huge bottleneck of people waiting in Mexico and no infrastructure here ready. He should have waited to have it in place first. Do you give new president's slack or only your own?

Stop lying.

The ONLY media that even reported on the Obama/Biden child cages was Breitbart. The demagogue vermin of the Reich press attacked Breitbart for having the audacity to criticize the Messiah.

Obama was never "blasted" by anyone, certainly not the "left." I mean, go ahead an post a link to a post YOU made in 2014 criticizing your demigod for putting children in cages?

You can't - because you didn't, nor did any other Nazi on this board or in the Reich propaganda corps.

IN FACT the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich press GASLIGHTED America by publishing the Breitbart pictures of kids in cages and LIED that they were from the Trump administration.

So stop lying.

Strawman.
Strawlady, with no answer.

Forum List

Back