Project Veritas gets inside Biden's secret border camps. Shocking images.

Then why are you pretending to care? Is it just a partisan exercise for you?
Whether or not "I care" for these asylum seekers is irrelevant. I do care about the future of MY country and maintaining order. Your posts over my time on this board tell me that you have NO concern about whether or not this country continues to exist. Your support for unbridled immigration, BLM and Antifa riots speaks volumes.

Coyote is correct - You only pretend to care about kids. You cared not a WHIT when breastfeeding toddlers were separated from their mothers under a cruel Rump/ Sessions/ Miller POLICY called "Zero Tolerance" and then lost track of them via horrendous tracking and record-keeping.

KidsatBorder-1024x702.jpg

Why after 4 years of this are you suddenly pretending to care?

Why after 4 years of lying are you of the Reich suddenly claiming there are no cages?

The Reich has created a humanitarian crisis. Never during the presidency of the last legitimate president did we see anything close to what the * regime is engaged in.

Xi's man is taking thousands of illegal with no sort of screening at all, and seeding them across the nation - almost as if he seeks to exasperate the Covid situation. I mean, not that the Reich lusts for authoritarian power, so that couldn't be...

So...after 4 years of supporting the abuse of migrant children...you now care?

You are such a phony. Biden was vice-president for 8 years during which children in cages was an on-going problem for Obama but you have to give Biden some slack because he is "brand new".

Perhaps Coyote shares Red Joe's "memory" problems?

Whether or not "I care" for these asylum seekers is irrelevant. I do care about the future of MY country and maintaining order. Your posts over my time on this board tell me that you have NO concern about whether or not this country continues to exist. Your support for unbridled immigration, BLM and Antifa riots speaks volumes.

Coyote is correct - You only pretend to care about kids. You cared not a WHIT when breastfeeding toddlers were separated under a cruel POLICY called "Zero Tolerance" and then lost track of them via horrendous tracking and record-keeping.
There is a lot of pretending going on right now and Trump is no longer president. China deadbrain Joe is abusing the children now. People live in the now not the past.

Why after 4 years of lying are you of the Reich suddenly claiming there are no cages?

The Reich has created a humanitarian crisis. Never during the presidency of the last legitimate president did we see anything close to what the * regime is engaged in.

Xi's man is taking thousands of illegal with no sort of screening at all, and seeding them across the nation - almost as if he seeks to exasperate the Covid situation. I mean, not that the Reich lusts for authoritarian power, so that couldn't be...

You are such a phony. Biden was vice-president for 8 years during which children in cages was an on-going problem for Obama but you have to give Biden some slack because he is "brand new".

Perhaps Coyote shares Red Joe's "memory" problems?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Coyote is correct - You only pretend to care about kids. You cared not a WHIT when breastfeeding toddlers were separated under a cruel POLICY called "Zero Tolerance" and then lost track of them via horrendous tracking and record-keeping.

No DrMengele, Coyote is not "correct," Coyote is lying, as you are lying.

Toddlers don't generally breast feed, DrMengele.

Xi's man has created an humanitarian crisis at the border. You don't give a fuck about that, only about your filthy Reich.

Xi's man has created an humanitarian crisis at the border. You don't give a fuck about that, only about your filthy Reich.
Yeah really,the understatement of the year. :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
Shame on Biden. Shame on the complicit media.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

Notice the complete absence of social distancing.

This is a human rights crisis, and Biden supporters and their media are letting it happen because they don't give a shit about these children.

While all of a sudden you dont.

The "abuse" of children began with the Biden regime; which enticed the third world to flood our borders and swamped the Obama child cages with more than 300% of the capacity that Obama had designed the cages for.

The last legitimate president, President Trump, was a grown up and had border policies such as walls and the remain in Mexico policy that reduced illegal immigration by 70%

Of course Xi's man told the third world that no one would be turned away, come to our border and we will let you in - which is exactly what the Reich has done.

This incompetent collection of fascist morons have created a humanitarian crisis.

But you don't give a fuck, you only care about your party.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Man I could not have said it better myself word for word. :thup:

The communist democrats are upset that children are being ripped from the erect penis of their traffickers.

Project Veritas doing the media's job as usual, and showing images of the conditions that migrant children are enduring.
And shame on Biden's supporters with their heads in the sand. Maybe Biden will get an Emmy too.

This is a human rights crisis, and Biden supporters and their media are letting it happen because they don't give a shit about these children.

Trump's "stay in Mexico" policy kept the US out of the position of having to deal with problems that were NOT of their making. By allowing unbridled access to the country, Biden brought this on. He has made his own crisis and if you were not blinded by your own political biases, you would see it too.

Sure. And the conditions endured were violent, squalid, horrific include increased abuse and trafficking of children sent back to Mexico to wait and created a huge bottleneck of asylum seekers waiting. So. Why are you suddenly appearing to "care" after four years of supporting abuse?

The last 4 years were focused on reducing the number of people subjected to such "abuse". It would seem that the current administration had no plan or intention of expanding capacity to handle more people coming through but just opened the doors wide, thus making the problem worse in its intense desire to undo everything the previous admin did.

It's not Biden's, it's not Trump's, it's the American way of cruelty and racism.

America's very wealthy just continue to do better, while their country's average overall is seen to be heading downward.

Not an issue when it can be pretended to be just another commie plot to discredit America.

-----------------------------------

And the American people continue to screech out their hate for each other, for their own partisan political reasons.

There's a ray of light that brings hope! Even Trump's supporters have displayed their displeasure with the system that cheats them out of a piece of the American pie, as they edge closer to a real revolution. However misguided they are in thinking that their corporate psychopath will bring them 'freedom'.

Two things.

If this report is to be believed ( If Trump were still President, there wouldn't even be a question of believability, it would be talked about as absolute fact) conditions under Trump, even under Obama, were never that bad plus no one said they didn't care. They were in fact, demanding that they be released back to Mexico. a more humane thing to do.

If it came from a source the equivalent of Veritas (which has been shown to lie and distort, like for example, Daily Kos) - then yes, there would be a question. But this has been reported widely across multiple sources so Veritas is irrelevant (other than their unusual LACK of interest in conditions over the past 4 years).

Secondly...that wait in Mexico schtick. Conditions there are worse than here. They are stuck, in squalid conditions in some of the most violent areas of Mexico. And that includes trafficking.

Or does that matter since folks who applauded Trumps treatment of families are suddenly discovering a newfound core of concern and care that's been missing for four years.

Secondly, it was the left that made the big stink about this. But we see, if it is one of theirs, they're a-okay with it.

You're joking right? I thought you read the news? Obviously not. There is pressure on Biden, from his party and supporters to get this straightened out.

I'm willing to give him some slack as he's brand new to the job and it is a huge surge (other presidents have been cut some slack for the same reasons) but he has to come up with a policy and a plan pretty soon.

Like you all gave Trump a little slack .?Hypocrite much?(orher presidents have been cut some slack for the same reason)

You need t

Educate yourself for a change, then your response won't look so retarded. For example, the "children in cages" (for which Obama got blasted by the left) - was during the huge surge in migrant unaccompanied minors and nowhere to safely house them until they were processed. It was not for 8 years. Biden, may or may not have a plan but he inherited a mess from Trump with a huge bottleneck of people waiting in Mexico and no infrastructure here ready. He should have waited to have it in place first. Do you give new president's slack or only your own?
Obama got blasted by the left .?Now cut that out , do you have a link ?

You need t

Educate yourself for a change, then your response won't look so retarded. For example, the "children in cages" (for which Obama got blasted by the left) - was during the huge surge in migrant unaccompanied minors and nowhere to safely house them until they were processed. It was not for 8 years. Biden, may or may not have a plan but he inherited a mess from Trump with a huge bottleneck of people waiting in Mexico and no infrastructure here ready. He should have waited to have it in place first. Do you give new president's slack or only your own?

You are so desperate to deflect responsibility away from Biden that you ignore that Biden was not "new" to the problem on the border, far from it.

One of Biden's first acts as president was to revoke many of Trump's restrictions on immigration and to declare a "friendlier" approach to immigrants, which sent a clear message south of the border that Biden's immigration policies would be much less restrictive than it had been under Trump.

The message was received.

There is a lot of pretending going on right now and Trump is no longer president. China deadbrain Joe is abusing the children now. People live in the now not the past.

Love your new avatar. I was unaware that Dr Fauci is the Devil! :lol:

34656.jpg

You need t

You are so desperate to deflect responsibility away from Biden that you ignore that Biden was not "new" to the problem on the border, far from it.

One of Biden's first acts as president was to revoke many of Trump's restrictions on immigration and to declare a "friendlier" approach to immigrants, which sent a clear message south of the border that Biden's immigration policies would be much less restrictive than it had been under Trump.

The message was received.

More humane - NOT "friendlier". So he made a mistake early on and fixed it. Gonna take some time to unravel Donnie's piles as to border policy. Deal widdit!

Unfortunately, there are lots and lots of unaccompanied minors coming in.....it's a shame there's no where to put them right away.....but it's important to keep them away from the child sex traffickers, unlike what the trump Administration did.

Forum List

Back