🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Project Veritas REMOVES James O'Keefe, Employee Letter EXPOSED, Sources Say THIS IS A COUP And LIES

Did you watch the Veritas video?

Wait, do you still believe that NIH never funded GOF in Wuhan?
No I have read the transcript. Watching the video is like hypnosis.

Do you still believe that they did? I don't know I don't see in their leadership anyone named Huang, Yang, or Wang listed in the pyramid.

Say those three names fast in a row and there will be an epitome.

No I have read the transcript. Watching the video is like hypnosis.

Do you still believe that they did? I don't know I don't see in their leadership anyone named Huang, Yang, or Wang listed in the pyramid.

Say those three names fast in a row and there will be an epitome.
"One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create — preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine — no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses..." Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations

Pfizer Director of Research Spills Virus, Vaccine Secrets in Project Veritas Undercover Video - The Maine Wire

If they take a virus that has already been mutated in the natural environment and then test it to determine if their vaccine still works is not manipulating the virus. It just using a virus that has mutated.

Project Veritas is infamous for posting misinformation, and heavily edited videos that either cast a misleading angle on a story, or push misinformation. They have been sued so many times that they need you to send them more money.

That is called manipulating the person

So as this person what does that mean.?

The clown specifically stated that Pfizer was manipulating the virus so they could then manufacture a new vaccine.

DURRRRRR

The clown specifically stated that Pfizer was manipulating the virus so they could then manufacture a new vaccine.

DURRRRRR

Okay so they want to manipulating the virus in the lab to determine the effectiveness of their vaccine. They will only have to come up with a new vaccine if the one is ineffective with the new variant. You trying to make it sound illegal then you can claim that it is GOF.

quote from the transcript of the video

PV : It [mutating COVID] sounds like Gain-of-Function to me.
JTW : I don’t know, it’s a little bit different. I think it’s different. It’s like, this, it’s definitely not Gain-of-Function.

sounds like he is saying it is not GOF

JTW : So, we’re like, do we want to do this? So that’s like one of the things we’re considering. For, like, the future, like maybe we can like, create new versions of the vaccines and things like that.

he clearly stating that it was being discussed or considered for a future project.

still once the organization decides they want to pursue it then they have to get permission from the government.

In 2017 under Trump the NIH rescinded the moratorium on gain-of-function experiments.

“Gain-of-function experiments allow us to understand how pandemic viruses evolve, so that we can make predictions, develop countermeasures, and do disease surveillance”. Thus the US will fund the research if approved by the board.

The other issues is the containment. Pfizer containment facility is rated at the 2nd highest level. BSL4
is the highest. They have a BSL3

Thus the main thing that they have to determine is if the benefits outweigh the risks. Then get permission from the government.

"One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create — preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine — no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses..." Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations

Pfizer Director of Research Spills Virus, Vaccine Secrets in Project Veritas Undercover Video - The Maine Wire
The key words are "we are exploring". IF they get permission from the government then it can then become real. Still it doesn't say that they are doing it. There is no indication if this is just talk or they are actually doing it.
If we’re gonna do that - clearly the meaning is that it still just talking about it.

Okay so they want to manipulating the virus in the lab to determine the effectiveness of their vaccine. They will only have to come up with a new vaccine if the one is ineffective with the new variant. You trying to make it sound illegal then you can claim that it is GOF.

quote from the transcript of the video

PV : It [mutating COVID] sounds like Gain-of-Function to me.
JTW : I don’t know, it’s a little bit different. I think it’s different. It’s like, this, it’s definitely not Gain-of-Function.

sounds like he is saying it is not GOF

JTW : So, we’re like, do we want to do this? So that’s like one of the things we’re considering. For, like, the future, like maybe we can like, create new versions of the vaccines and things like that.

he clearly stating that it was being discussed or considered for a future project.

still once the organization decides they want to pursue it then they have to get permission from the government.

In 2017 under Trump the NIH rescinded the moratorium on gain-of-function experiments.

“Gain-of-function experiments allow us to understand how pandemic viruses evolve, so that we can make predictions, develop countermeasures, and do disease surveillance”. Thus the US will fund the research if approved by the board.

The other issues is the containment. Pfizer containment facility is rated at the 2nd highest level. BSL4
is the highest. They have a BSL3

Thus the main thing that they have to determine is if the benefits outweigh the risks. Then get permission from the government.

TDS is strong in you....

The key words are "we are exploring". IF they get permission from the government then it can then become real. Still it doesn't say that they are doing it. There is no indication if this is just talk or they are actually doing it.
If we’re gonna do that - clearly the meaning is that it still just talking about it.
Same way Hitler only talked about Jews as Untermenschen. Pfizers Board and Leadership should be in the dock at The Hague along with Fauxi and Xi

Last edited:
Same way Hitler only talked about Jews as Untermenschen. Pfizers Board and Leadership should be in the dock at The Hague along with Fauxi and Xi
good deflection by changing the subject. still there is no proof that PFizer is DOING GOF. Triston clearly said NO to GOF, He then says they are talking about it or exploring the topic. He clearly states that it was a discussion. The next step is submitting a plan explaining the benefits and risk. Then the government will say Yes or No.

To do GOF , the government has to approve it. They have to submit an application and it has to be approved then they can do the test and studies.

So if white people needed to get government approval to treat Jews or Black people differently then you still do not have a point. It is just speculation.

Still why don't you wait for those congressmen to hold that hearing.

good deflection by changing the subject. still there is no proof that PFizer is DOING GOF. Triston clearly said NO to GOF, He then says they are talking about it or exploring the topic. He clearly states that it was a discussion. The next step is submitting a plan explaining the benefits and risk. Then the government will say Yes or No.

To do GOF , the government has to approve it. They have to submit an application and it has to be approved then they can do the test and studies.

So if white people needed to get government approval to treat Jews or Black people differently then you still do not have a point. It is just speculation.

Still why don't you wait for those congressmen to hold that hearing.

Conspiracy to commit bioterrorism

It was only a matter of time before he was 'silenced'. He proved to be too 'dangerous' by exposing way too much.

Forum List

Back