🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Prominent Democrats Call For Anti-War Congresswoman To Be Ousted From Office

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
So when did the Democrats become the pro-war party?
Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard seems to be hated by both parties now.
Would have loved to have seen her appointed to Trump's Cabinet when Trump was still the America First Non-Interventionist President. Maybe she and Bannon could have talked some sense into to Trump before the NeoCons got hold of him.

Just another whack job liberal coming out of the closet, embarrassing all the closeted liberals. They hate it when one of their own actually tells the American people what liberals really think.

Just another whack job liberal coming out of the closet, embarrassing all the closeted liberals. They hate it when one of their own actually tells the American people what liberals really think.

What war did you serve in?

he never tells this liberal what to think, and I doubt I would listen to you as to what liberals actually think..

he never tells this liberal what to think, and I doubt I would listen to you as to what liberals actually think..

Lib please you people have one hive mind. I'm old enough to remember when liberals stayed closeted, they lied to the people every election, pretending to be moderate, even conservative, then flipped hard left AFTER the election. The mistake the left made was thinking the American people actually agreed with their world view and coming out of the closet.

Lib please you people have one hive mind. I'm old enough to remember when liberals stayed closeted, they lied to the people every election, pretending to be moderate, even conservative, then flipped hard left AFTER the election. The mistake the left made was thinking the American people actually agreed with their world view and coming out of the closet.
I can see you are lock step in ignorance about who liberals are, and what they stand for..

I can see you are lock step in ignorance about who liberals are, and what they stand for..

I hate liberals to the core, HATE!

No really back in the days of Vietnam, the liberals were the ones protesting the war, now they are protesting the anti-war protester.
Amazing how people change in 50 years

I hate liberals to the core, HATE!
That's what the poster pretty much said, yeah.

Would have loved to have seen her appointed to Trump's Cabinet when Trump was still the America First Non-Interventionist President. Maybe she and Bannon could have talked some sense into to Trump before the NeoCons got hold of him.
Bannon will have to locate a bit of sense first.

No really back in the days of Vietnam, the liberals were the ones protesting the war, now they are protesting the anti-war protester.
Amazing how people change in 50 years

War is just business and the US will be engaged in permanent war until the empire collapses now. There is no "antiwar" anywhere in america these days; no draft, the system learned that from Viet Nam. Hilary? Don? All the same, Wall Street and the "job creator" class will have their wars either way, just like Bush and Obama, didn't matter. The only way to keep the ameircan economic system afloat is through the cannibalization and redistribution/concentration of societal wealth at home and the global economic colonialism of others.

What war did you serve in?

Don't go there boy, I have more half blown up vet friends than you bank on it.

Unlike you, Gabbard actually served in a war, so maybe you should listen to what she has to say instead of calling her a whack job.

You need a link doofus.

You need a link doofus.
Ok Asswipe
Gabbard: ‘We need to learn from Iraq’
or
Prominent Democrats Call For Anti-War Congresswoman To Be Ousted From Office
or
Democrats turn on Gabbard amid Syria stance

I knew it was gonna be her before I even opened the thread. Its nice to have SOMEONE in congress along with Rand of course with their head screwed on straight.

Forum List

Back