Prominent Liberal Author: If I'd Known Biden Supports Lockdowns, 'I Never Would Have Voted for Hi

Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf

If I’d known Biden was open to ‘lockdowns’ as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic, and a terrifying practice, one that won’t ever end because elites love it, I would never have voted for him.
8:03 PM · Nov 8, 2020

BJ -

What?

How fucking tight is that Bubble that the Bubblecultists live in?
Damn Biden loves the poorly informed.
Liberals don't even know Biden's platform!

Altering my posts does not alter the facts about the power structure of our Constitutional Republic, nor does it alter the fact that the Governors of all the states have the power, not the federal government.

But it's typical of the Banana Republicans to alter someone else's words to generate a false or alternative narrative based on the altered(aka false) quote. The masters of propaganda in Germany perfected that technique.
We ALL know who has been championing the covid lockdown of America...it's states with democrat governors.
Whining and blubbering crocodile tears because I correctly pointed out which governors are responsible
for this matter, when you tried to get Joe Biden's miserable skin off the hook by laying lock downs
on generic "governors" and not more specifically, and correctly, democrat governors is just pathetic.

I haven't heard from Noami since Gore hired her to help make him more manly.

Lockdowns are like banning guns or making abortion illegal. Something the people would largely ignore.
the people can ignore it but the business's cant,,,

We aren't going to shut businesses down. At least not at the Federal level.
Biden's talking an EO...I've seen him say it.

He probably did.

Lockdowns are like banning guns or making abortion illegal. Something the people would largely ignore.

famous last words,,,

thats what they wanted trump to do,,,

Of course they did and they won't for the same reason.

famous last words,,,

thats what they wanted trump to do,,,

Of course they did and they won't for the same reason.
Biden will shut down businesses...
Democrats thrive on the poor and destitute.

I'm still pretty sure good old Joe knows the power is in the hands of the Governors and local officials, not the federal government.

When has that ever stopped a liberal from overstepping their authority?
Good Ole Joe doesn't know where he is most of the time.

Of course...big daddy government will be going at full tilt. Growing larger and larger and more and more ravenous while it consumes more of the taxpayers money and orders the people to follow its dictums. And you will call it Democracy.

Altering my posts does not alter the facts about the power structure of our Constitutional Republic, nor does it alter the fact that the Governors of all the states have the power, not the federal government.

But it's typical of the Banana Republicans to alter someone else's words to generate a false or alternative narrative based on the altered(aka false) quote. The masters of propaganda in Germany perfected that technique.
We ALL know who has been championing the covid lockdown of America...it's states with democrat governors.
Whining and blubbering crocodile tears because I correctly pointed out which governors are responsible
for this matter, when you tried to get Joe Biden's miserable skin off the hook by laying lock downs
on generic "governors" and not more specifically, and correctly, democrat governors is just pathetic.

Poor Zippy. President Elect aka good old Joe, already said on national television that the president doesn't actually have the legal authority to order a national lock down, and that it must come from the Governors, who do have the power to order lock downs and other measures to ensure the public health and safety.

Of course...big daddy government will be going at full tilt. Growing larger and larger and more and more ravenous while it consumes more of the taxpayers money and orders the people to follow its dictums. And you will call it Democracy.

It grew by leaps and bounds under Trump also.

where???

where???

The true size of government is nearing a record high

Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf

If I’d known Biden was open to ‘lockdowns’ as he now states, which is something historically unprecedented in any pandemic, and a terrifying practice, one that won’t ever end because elites love it, I would never have voted for him.

BJ -

What?

This dumbfuck should lose the right to vote. JESUS!!!

Then why is he proposing such stupidity and absurdity? Mandating outdoor masks, app tracking and testing, vaccinations. I don't even comply now with indoor masks.

Dr Naomi Wolf
@naomirwolf

BJ -

What?

In all fairness---the lib propaganda media was going thru extraordinary lengths to hide what Biden was actually supporting and calling for.

Forum List

Back