Promises made, promises kept

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Build that wall! And who's going to pay for that wall? Mexico!

How's that working out?

Drain the swamp! I'll get the best people!

Where are his people? Under indictment, resigned or on trial.

Where are the best people? How dry is the swamp?

Last edited:

How's that working out?

You have to address those questions to US Congress which keeps sticking Trump's wheels. Seems like almost all of them have become Soros' puppets and serving Deep State interests, not the interests of American people.

How's that working out?

You have to address those questions to US Congress which keeps sticking Trump's wheels. Seems like almost all of them have become Soros' puppets and serving Deep State interests, not the interests of American people.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Republicans control both houses of congress, right?

Trump apologists would like to blame Soros or some wild 'Deep State ' conspiracy theory, but reality suggests that Trump does not know how to manage legislation very well and his inexperience and ineptitude are to blame for his woes.

He cant handle legislation very well, i agree to that. Another part of the problem is the establishment.

Guess you don't like a booming economy or UE the lowest its been since 2000.

You also don't like people having more money in their paychecks. Nor do you like the direction the country is taking.

Ah well. You can't please every swinging dick or vagina in America

How's that working out?

Oh, how lame! :p

You also don't like people having more money in their paychecks

Morons like you should be praising Obama were you not such a fucking idiot.

Under Obama's administration, the unemployment rate went from OVER 10% to 4.7%........Trump took it down .3% more.......and YOU praise the orange clown?

Further, 84% of the tax cuts went to the wealthy 2% of Americans.....

Trump told his donors in Mar-A-Largo after passing the tax scam..."I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT OF MONEY..."

Taxes for the middle class will go up since the tax scam has a limit for the middle class BUT they are PERMANENT for the wealthy.....

Idiots like you are either ignorant or masochists.

upload_2018-8-9_10-24-4.png

You also don't like people having more money in their paychecks. Nor do you like the direction the country is taking.

LOL! Based on the OP, you just assumed all kinds of bullshit there, little one.

He is being stymied by the obstructionists. We are going to fix that problem in the mid term elections.
Construction-yes. Obstruction-no.

How's that working out?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Republicans control both houses of congress, right?

Trump apologists would like to blame Soros or some wild 'Deep State ' conspiracy theory, but reality suggests that Trump does not know how to manage legislation very well and his inexperience and ineptitude are to blame for his woes.

Is that why Trump canceled out 90% of Obama's EOs with his own?

You also don't like people having more money in their paychecks

Morons like you should be praising Obama were you not such a fucking idiot.

Under Obama's administration, the unemployment rate went from OVER 10% to 4.7%........Trump took it down .3% more.......and YOU praise the orange clown?

Further, 84% of the tax cuts went to the wealthy 2% of Americans.....

Trump told his donors in Mar-A-Largo after passing the tax scam..."I JUST MADE YOU GUYS A LOT OF MONEY..."

Taxes for the middle class will go up since the tax scam has a limit for the middle class BUT they are PERMANENT for the wealthy.....

Idiots like you are either ignorant or masochists.

Oh Obama left Trump a pretty fair hand but Trump has improved on it big time.

Oh and your other drivel is just that. Drivel.

Enjoy your voyage on your leaky blue boat. LOL

He is being stymied by the obstructionists. We are going to fix that problem in the mid term elections.

You'd be happy to learn about this little tidbit

Republican leaders agreed to spending levels (over $1.3 Trillion) that matched or even exceeded what Obama asked Congress to appropriate in his final budget request in 2016—and many of which lawmakers ignored while he was in office.

Booming economy? You have amnesia?

When Obama took office, unemployment was at 10%. When he left office, it was at 4.5%, and falling. So, how is that defined as "slow the economy"?

The DOW rose 149% during Obama's 8 years. It pounded away at record highs for a few years, once it had recovered from Bush's reign of terror. How was that slowing the economy?

Why is it that so many people have developed deep amnesia since Trump took office? They don't remember a GD thing from 2009 to Jan. 2017.

It's not a zero sum game! The economy was good before he was elected. The t ajectory was set by the previous administration. And where's that extra money? I'm not in the top 1% or even the top 10% of the wealthy! He helped people who don't earn wages. He did help people who make money from having money, making nothing.

And the only folks who think this country is going in the right direction are white Supremacists and corporate board members, along with those who want an authoritarian state and are suddenly in love with Putin.

How's that working out?

Trump sees anything Obama did as bad, without considering the consequences. It's part of his myopic, petulant nature.

How's that working out?

Trump sees anything Obama did as bad, without considering the consequences. It's part of his myopic, petulant nature.

Well Obama blamed Bush for everything.

Petulant nature indeed.

Forum List

Back