Promoting Islamophobia

Islam actually did more harm to this country than Japan did on December 7th 1941. Islam has spread so much harm, and distrust, it makes a mockery of this entire thread, It makes mockery of honesty and integrity, and a fool of anyone that doesn't understand that. Islam is the enemy of truth and the human spirit and it will destroy us human beings.

Bullshit. That is the most stupid piece of ignorant rhetoric I've ever heard.

What will destroy us as human beings is our own willingness to destroy each other out of bigoted fear and hatred. It wasn't Hitler per se, who exterminated millions - it was the willingness of people to believe that others were less-than, or controlled the world, or were dangerous to the nation - a host of things that end up in a willingness to slaughter people like animals.

too bad mosques are now under surveillance-----way back when I visited----
extermination of "THEM" was a highly prized mosque ideal---now such ideas
are kept under wraps

...The agenda of ISIS is not a world-wide caliphate under Islamic principles. It's a perversion of Islam.
Islam itself can rightfully be viewed as perverse, from several perspectives, but, beyond that...

If ISIS is a perversion of Islam, it is a perversion that easily gains traction with Muslims in the Street, so, I, and others, remain unconvinced, that this is an aberration, rather than a routine manifestation of Militant Islam, now that the domain is out from under the heel of European imperialists, and is re-awakening, and re-militarizing, across the board.

I question that.

There is a lot in the media about fighters going over to join them and yes, it is a concern. However in terms of total numbers it's a drop in the bucket of Islamic populations in those countries. Does that make it a routine manifestation of Islam or an aberration?
Good question. And I don't have a definitive answer. But I DO know that - left unchallenged - tyranny overpowers the democratic, or, at least, the unprepared or delusional.

Neville Chamberlain was a good and honorable man, as well, but did not recognize The Beast until it was too late, and his civilization nearly collapsed, because of his naivete and good faith and delusions.

The pace and global reach of the world has accelerated a hundredfold since Chamberlain's time, and we can no longer afford to take such dangerous chances, flying in the face of common sense.

Tyranny should be fought. But innocent people should not be demonized because there are extremists who abuse their religion.

Once you start making decisions on which religion's are ok and which are not...where do you stop? Where do you draw the line? WHO decides?

No. Bad stuff there. You support values and you support those adhere to those value regardless of religion, ethnicity or skin color.
Sorry, Coyote, but Islam is not suffering from the actions of its extremists.

Islam itself is an extreme.

There are, indeed, vast numbers of adherents who are entirely innocent of the ambitions of usurpation and conquest inherent in their holy writ.

Unfortunately, the poison always lurks within, embedded in the core or nucleus of their philosophy and history, susceptible to re-animation at the drop of a hat.

The foundation is rotten... the core is rotten... the nucleus is rotten... it is an alien and incompatible disease vector, attempting to infect the body politic of The West.

Western antibodies cannot be condemned for doing what is needed - fighting the infection.

Or people who have lived amongst Muslims in the middle east, and realize that people are generally the same all over the world.

The Islamaphobes invariably have a financial agenda, or they've never been to the middle east as a civilian.

That's not to say there aren't plenty of ass holes who happen to be Muslim.

But the extremist Muslims have more in common with red states evangelical conservatives than any other voting demographic in the US.

Beards, guns, funny hats, intolerance, resentments, and hatred for liberals.
Hatred for liberals. Maybe that's because liberals, instead of standing up for important principles (like National Security), instead, have a sickening habit of aligning themselves with any and all minority groups who come along, of which Muslims happen to be one.

In any case, it isn't hard to make a clear cut case for hating Islam and it's murderous, vile philosophy. All one need to is read the Koran, with its mass genocide, severe misogyny, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, lying, and just about every immoral and illegal (in the US) practice you could think of.

And as I explained, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Islamaphobe". This is a silly propaganda word manufactured by Islamapologists, which is totally contrary to reality. After 20,000+ murderous attacks by marauding Muslims just since 9/11, we can easily conclude there is nothing irrational about fearing the cancer of Islam.

You want to bring their Quran up, may I refer you to the OT or better yet the Babylon Talmud where they got their info, and from the Jews themselves who lived in Mecca and Medina and the cast out Christians. The OT is worst than the Koran, at least Muhammad had some of the NT teachings.

The JDL is starting back up, you know the jewish terrorist group. The bombings will start again I'm sure.911, I won't even go there, this is a short and simple thread.
HA HA HA. I can only laugh at a pathetic response like that. All you've done now is amplify the gigantic difference between Jews and Muslims. Muslims attack and kill all over the world, and impose harsh, oppressive rules on people everywhere they go. Jews don't do this. Even in Israel, they have a high degree of tolerance. Islam is just the opposite of that. There never has been a less tolerant ideology (masquerading as a religion) than Islam.
Wow...that's fresh...

I've not been aware of any human culture that hasn't attacked or killed anyone, till now I guess.

But wait!...oh yeah...it's not true.

Nevermind!
As I used to tell my college students > Qualitative measures are created by quantitive measures. You could have two 8 oz. glasses. filled with water. In one you a single drop of arsenic. It still remains essentially a glass of water. Into the other, you empty a full eye dropper of arsenic. In the first glass you have a glass of water. In the second, you have a poison than can kill you if you drink it. Same ingredients. Different quantities > different qualities.

It is utter nonsense to equate Islam with other human cultures. There IS NO equation. Islam has killed 270 million people around the world. 120 million Africans, 80 million Hindus, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists. No other culture, nation, religion, cult, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure. Even if all the world's cultures were combined, they don't approach that. Please stop talking stupid.
[Hand raised] Excuse me, professor? Shouldn't that be quantitative not quantitive?

Promoting Islamophobia
The Main Purveyors of Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

Promoting Islamophobia Council for the National Interest
phobia
[foh-bee-uh] Spell Syllables
noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situationthat leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

There is nothing in that definition that can be applied to a group of people that want to murder me and my children.

Obviously, Islam is a huge, chronic danger which generates perfectly RATIONAL FEAR. Nothing phobic whatsoever.

And, of course, it is absurd to call Islam a religion. Islam is not as religion, never has been, and never will be.

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/0...s-tax-status-2

http://www.islam-watch.org/IW/aboutus.htm

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles
Hatred for liberals. Maybe that's because liberals, instead of standing up for important principles (like National Security), instead, have a sickening habit of aligning themselves with any and all minority groups who come along, of which Muslims happen to be one.

In any case, it isn't hard to make a clear cut case for hating Islam and it's murderous, vile philosophy. All one need to is read the Koran, with its mass genocide, severe misogyny, wife-beating, rape, pedophilia, slavery, animal cruelty, lying, and just about every immoral and illegal (in the US) practice you could think of.

And as I explained, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Islamaphobe". This is a silly propaganda word manufactured by Islamapologists, which is totally contrary to reality. After 20,000+ murderous attacks by marauding Muslims just since 9/11, we can easily conclude there is nothing irrational about fearing the cancer of Islam.

You want to bring their Quran up, may I refer you to the OT or better yet the Babylon Talmud where they got their info, and from the Jews themselves who lived in Mecca and Medina and the cast out Christians. The OT is worst than the Koran, at least Muhammad had some of the NT teachings.

The JDL is starting back up, you know the jewish terrorist group. The bombings will start again I'm sure.911, I won't even go there, this is a short and simple thread.
HA HA HA. I can only laugh at a pathetic response like that. All you've done now is amplify the gigantic difference between Jews and Muslims. Muslims attack and kill all over the world, and impose harsh, oppressive rules on people everywhere they go. Jews don't do this. Even in Israel, they have a high degree of tolerance. Islam is just the opposite of that. There never has been a less tolerant ideology (masquerading as a religion) than Islam.
Wow...that's fresh...

I've not been aware of any human culture that hasn't attacked or killed anyone, till now I guess.

Nevermind!
As I used to tell my college students > Qualitative measures are created by quantitive measures. You could have two 8 oz. glasses. filled with water. In one you a single drop of arsenic. It still remains essentially a glass of water. Into the other, you empty a full eye dropper of arsenic. In the first glass you have a glass of water. In the second, you have a poison than can kill you if you drink it. Same ingredients. Different quantities > different qualities.

It is utter nonsense to equate Islam with other human cultures. There IS NO equation. Islam has killed 270 million people around the world. 120 million Africans, 80 million Hindus, 60 million Christians, 10 million Buddhists. No other culture, nation, religion, cult, or ideology even comes close to that horrific figure. Even if all the world's cultures were combined, they don't approach that. Please stop talking stupid.
[Hand raised] Excuse me, professor? Shouldn't that be quantitative not quantitive?
I have the same problem with the use of the word preventive. Many say preventative...which isn't uncommon, yet not correct. A master mechanic would never make the mistake of telling you how much it'll cost to replace the "fuel injectorers"

And the water-arsenic analogy is sophomoric.

Quantitive...hmmm....or maybe he just has spell checker off

Wow...that's fresh...

Nevermind!

Yup. TYPO. They happen.

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

The roots of Islamophobia in America can be traced to a small, well-funded and well-connected network of “misinformation experts” who use Islamophobia as a tool to promote the Israeli agenda here within the United States.
According to a research study conducted by the Center for American Progress entitled Fear, Inc., there are five key purveyors who manipulate Islamophobia to further the US’s support of Israel: Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi of the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of both Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America and Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism. American billionaire Sheldon Gary Adelson, terrorism “expert” Evan Kohlmann, journalist Jennifer Rubin, and Emergency Committee for Israel’s founding member, Rachel Abrams additionally contribute to this network.

phobia
noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situationthat leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

There is nothing in that definition that can be applied to a group of people that want to murder me and my children.

Obviously, Islam is a huge, chronic danger which generates perfectly RATIONAL FEAR. Nothing phobic whatsoever.

And, of course, it is absurd to call Islam a religion. Islam is not as religion, never has been, and never will be.

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Wow...that's fresh...

Nevermind!

I have the same problem with the use of the word preventive. Many say preventative...which isn't uncommon, yet not correct. A master mechanic would never make the mistake of telling you how much it'll cost to replace the "fuel injectorers"

Or maybe you, like CAPTCHATHIS, are just cowardly using a simple typing mistake that comes from typing too fast, which happens when posters like you are flaming. I've used the word quantitative many times and spelled it correctly, and if you were smart, you'd know that form is far less important than content. However each word was spelled, the point remains the same. Your comment about all cultures attempted to say that since all cultures have attacked and killed people, therefore they are all equally guilty. That is absurd.

Islam has killed 270 million people around the world, a number that is not even approached by any nation, cult, religion, or ideology, and as the vile ideology that it is, it continues to do so now in 2014. Catholics quit doing this centuries ago, and Jews never really did. You've tried to make a point here, and you failed. I corrected you before, and I'm doing it again now, and you are free to point out any of my spelling errors, whenever that gets you excited. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

I haven't read the writings of all these authors, but I have read Daniel Pipes' commentaries, and I've never found one that I disagreed with. I would recommend his works.

I have read some of Robert Spencer's books and I recommend them very highly also. He has a sarcastic tone of writing style that sometimes makes reading his books a little more difficult than most authors , but if one reads slowly, that compensates, and his content is excellent. I especially recommend his book Stealth Jihad.

Frank Gaffney, is another who I have read. I haven't kept up with all of his latest writings, but I did read Shariah: The Threat To America, and I have seen him on a number of TV shows, where he is spot on with exposing Islamists, and their Islamization attacks on America.

Also highly recommended are the books of Brigitte Gabriel (president of Act for America) >>

1. Because They Hate

2. They Must be Stopped

Others I would recommend are :

Infiltration by Paul Sperry

Muslim Mafia by P.David Gaubatz and Paul Sperry and,

The Third Jihad (DVD) by Dr. Zuddhi Jasser

The agenda of ISIS is not a world-wide caliphate under Islamic principles. It's a perversion of Islam.
And those who deliberately conflate the 19th century Ottoman royal family with caliphs from a millennium ago or more, Western "Warriors" and indoctrinated Muslims alike have revised the historical caliphate as an enduring institution, central to Islamic thought between the 7th - 20th centuries when, in fact, "the caliphate is a political or religious idea whose relevance has waxed and waned according to circumstance."

And that was before the CIA got involved:ack-1:

The Myth of the Caliphate Foreign Affairs

A great many good and honorable people - committed to egalitarianism at all costs - overlook the lack of tolerance and the lack of reciprocity and the savagery latent within Islam at both the scriptural and practice levels
How many of those "good and honorable" people overlooked a pair of murderous invasions/occupations that have maimed, murdered, incarcerated, and displaced millions of innocent Muslims across the Middle East and North Africa?

Islam has taken the place of Communism as the "Great Threat" to the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World, and keyboard warriors everywhere rise to condemn it.

Clean your own Christian/Capitalist sty before worrying anymore about the savage Muslims.

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

phobia
noun

Islam is NOT a Religion

Wow...that's fresh...

Nevermind!

Or maybe you, like CAPTCHATHIS, are just cowardly using a simple typing mistake that comes from typing too fast, which happens when posters like you are flaming. I've used the word quantitative many times and spelled it correctly, and if you were smart, you'd know that form is far less important than content. However each word was spelled, the point remains the same. Your comment about all cultures attempted to say that since all cultures have attacked and killed people, therefore they are all equally guilty. That is absurd.

Islam has killed 270 million people around the world, a number that is not even approached by any nation, cult, religion, or ideology, and as the vile ideology that it is, it continues to do so now in 2014. Catholics quit doing this centuries ago, and Jews never really did. You've tried to make a point here, and you failed. I corrected you before, and I'm doing it again now, and you are free to point out any of my spelling errors, whenever that gets you excited. :rolleyes:
You have a huge causality problem with your assertion.

Islam doesn't kill people...people kill people.

You would need to prove that those people, would not have killed 270 million people, without Islam ever having existed. Which is not possible.

So many aspects of the trouble Muslim countries have pre-dated Islam.

Some times other cultures are just scary for Xenophobes.

A great many good and honorable people - committed to egalitarianism at all costs - overlook the lack of tolerance and the lack of reciprocity and the savagery latent within Islam at both the scriptural and practice levels
How many of those "good and honorable" people overlooked a pair of murderous invasions/occupations that have maimed, murdered, incarcerated, and displaced millions of innocent Muslims across the Middle East and North Africa?...
I don't know.

Why don't you ask those good and honorable people who defend Islam unconditionally? Such as Coyote.

...Islam has taken the place of Communism as the "Great Threat" to the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World, and keyboard warriors everywhere rise to condemn it...
Islam has condemned itself in Western eyes.

It needs no help from keyboard warriors.

Merely counterpointing, when its converts and adherents attempt to belittle The West as part of their Islamic propagandizing.

...Clean your own Christian/Capitalist sty before worrying anymore about the savage Muslims.
Nope.

We will continue to stay in your face and phukk with you, instead - it's called crushing the head of The Beast before it can grow big enough to harm us.

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

Of course. The barbaric atrocities committed by radical Islamists has nothing to do with it.

I know this comes as a shock to someone who blames her personal failures on JOOOOS!!, but radical Islam is not compatible with civilization.

Promoting Islamophobia

Written by Hillary Smith
The Roots

Of course. The barbaric atrocities committed by radical Islamists has nothing to do with it.

I know this comes as a shock to someone who blames her personal failures on JOOOOS!!, but radical Islam is not compatible with civilization.

Oh a dig. Yes the Zionist have been promoting islam phobia, to make them look better. Zionism is what is wrong with the US and has caused ruin to many good nations.

Oh a dig. Yes the Zionist have been promoting islam phobia, to make them look better. Zionism is what is wrong with the US and has caused ruin to many good nations.
Yes, irrational Jew-haters believe that, in contradiction to reality.

Prove otherwise, I wonder why Alexandria has the largest pop. of Jews in 3 BC, appears they didn't care about Israel then, so why now.

Oh PS: I don't consider myself a failure in life.

Last edited:
You have a huge causality problem with your assertion.

Islam doesn't kill people...people kill people.

You would need to prove that those people, would not have killed 270 million people, without Islam ever having existed. Which is not possible.

So many aspects of the trouble Muslim countries have pre-dated Islam.

Some times other cultures are just scary for Xenophobes.

Causality?

You are so naive and ignorant as to think ideology does not motivate action?

I suppose it is easier for you to remain completely ignorant of the dictates of the ideology involved so as to defend it like you do, and it must also help to reduce any reaction to it to your own degree of simple-mindedness by calling it "xenophobia", but this amounts to nothing more than putting your fingers in your ears and yelling "nyah, nyah, nyah"

You don't want to know what Islam is all about, you are too afraid to know, you are too simple-minded to know and operate from the perspective that anybody who does know is a great big bad poopoohead.

To think that here we have an ideology where the majority supports KILLING those who leave the ideology, and complete numb nuts are defending it because they somehow feel safer living in complete denial than by learning anything.

Last edited:
Yes, irrational Jew-haters believe that, in contradiction to reality.

Prove otherwise, I wonder why Alexandria has the largest pop. of Jews in 3 BC, appears they didn't care about Israel then, so why now.

Oh PS: I don't consider myself a failure in life.
There is nothing I could present that would sink in for you. Irrational hatred is, by definition, irrational.

You came to the conclusion that Jews are ruining everything by a strictly emotional process, then went looking for altered and distorted "history" to corroborate.

Would you care to explain how it's the Jews' fault that radical Islamists behead people?

I don't know.

Why don't you ask those good and honorable people who defend Islam unconditionally? Such as Coyote.

Speaking the truth will never shake the faith of the true believer, and the more one speaks the truth, the more the true believer will lie so as to prop up the faith.

When one operates from the premise that something absolutely MUST be defended at all costs, and does so with such a truly manic compulsion as to dominate their very existence, I would say there is something that runs deeper than mere faith, however. The degree of dishonesty, zealotry and sheer dogged determination to post tens of thousands of postings across various boards in pursuit of this one agenda speaks of a very twisted psyche that needs a mission in order to feel validated in life.

Islam has condemned itself in Western eyes.
By objecting to the mass murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent Muslims? Muslim drones aren't blowing up your neighbors on the way to the mall, are they? Muslim troops aren't occupying your town, are they? Why would you imagine Muslims would respond to US terror without resorting to terrorism?

Forum List

Back