Proof Democrats despise this country

Wow. Two topics about this in ten minutes!

Do you guys have big red firebells over your cots which your propagandists use to alert you to the latest messages to parrot?

I'm a patriot. I like to use my American flag to poke, jab, and thrash Capitol policemen while attempting a coup.

I'm a patriot. I like to use my American flag to poke, jab, and thrash Capitol policemen while attempting a coup.

Watch out!

Your EXTREME TDS is showing!!!!!

TDS recovery.jpg

Republicans are the party of secession, forming militias in the hopes of murdering Americans, and overthrowing our constitutional republic; yet it's Democrats who hate America. Fuck yourself.
Democrats rioted in & Burned & looted & took over & occupied vast regions of 37 Large cities & hundreds of medium & small cities & towns for well over a year

Republicans are the party of secession, forming militias in the hopes of murdering Americans, and overthrowing our constitutional republic; yet it's Democrats who hate America. Fuck yourself.
Meh, we'll send Democrats into exile and they can live out their days in whatever communist country will have them.

Forum List

Back