Proof gun nuts are nuts

Or they could just not work or be easily rendered useless by another electronic signal.

It's a stupid idea.

Then don't buy one. But don't attack some guy for selling them either, that's ridiculous.

Joe Criminal in my house....... Wait..... Mr Criminal, I need to put my time piece on so I can grab my handgun in hopes I can stop you before you rape my 11 year old daughter

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing you to buy one.

Um, no they wouldn't

The parents should do something about the swimming pool in the backyard, or the seat belts holding kids in cars that kill far more many kids than guns do

-Geaux

That doesn't even make sense. If somebody wants a safer gun they should do something about he swimming pool they probably don't even have?

Far less pools maybe, that kill far more children?

Your compassion would be better served on more important matters

-Geaux

This guy has the right to sell these guns without being threatened. Just like I have the right to buy one if I want to.

That doesn't even make sense. If somebody wants a safer gun they should do something about he swimming pool they probably don't even have?

-Geaux

This guy has the right to sell these guns without being threatened. Just like I have the right to buy one if I want to.

Hey, I have a bridge........

-Geaux

Then don't buy one. But don't attack some guy for selling them either, that's ridiculous.

Joe Criminal in my house....... Wait..... Mr Criminal, I need to put my time piece on so I can grab my handgun in hopes I can stop you before you rape my 11 year old daughter

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing you to buy one.

According to the article you posted in your link, New Jersey will force you to buy one.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting the facts, or did you not read the article?

-Geaux

My suggestion is stick to a NURF gun s0n!!

Because they are safer? That makes a lot of sense.

Think about it for a minute

A gun that relies on an electronic signal.

It's not like that signal could be jammed at all right?

It's not like it could just get fucked up by a cell phone being too close right?

What happens when you need to shoot it and it doesn't work?

He wasn't forcing people to buy them. Just offering them for people who want them. They could greatly reduce deaths of children who get hold of their parents gun.

First of all, do you really think parents who store a loaded gun where a child can get it would buy this "safe gun" in the first place?

And second of all, if they buy this and store it where the kid can get it, where do you think they will put the bracelet? In a locked box? Or with the gun?

He wasn't forcing people to buy them. Just offering them for people who want them. They could greatly reduce deaths of children who get hold of their parents gun.

Or they could just not work or be easily rendered useless by another electronic signal.

It's a stupid idea.

Define irony. A person taking a lame excuse to attack others for attacking something that is ridiculous.

Um, no they wouldn't

The parents should do something about the swimming pool in the backyard, or the seat belts holding kids in cars that kill far more many kids than guns do

-Geaux

Guns are not nor are they meant to be safe. Clear that up for you?

It's not like it could just get fucked up by a cell phone being too close right?

First of all, do you really think parents who store a loaded gun where a child can get it would buy this "safe gun" in the first place?

And second of all, if they buy this and store it where the kid can get it, where do you think they will put the bracelet? In a locked box? Or with the gun?

Do you really think bullies should determine whether this product is available? I don't think so.

If he offers them for sale, a New Jersey law requires that in three years all handguns in NJ must have them.

Those are the people who don't want them sold.

Did you not read the article you posted?

On Friday, state Sen. Loretta Weinberg, who sponsored the law, said she would ask the legislature to drop the mandate if the National Rifle Association promises not to fight the development and sale of the weapons, The Washington Post reported.

If he offers them for sale, a New Jersey law requires that in three years all handguns in NJ must have them.

On Friday, state Sen. Loretta Weinberg, who sponsored the law, said she would ask the legislature to drop the mandate if the National Rifle Association promises not to fight the development and sale of the weapons, The Washington Post reported.

You can't unring a bell, Brain.

I guess maybe I'm going to retract on this one. It is pretty stupid to pass a law mandating something that isn't even in use.

Gun rights advocates worry that the firearm's availability will give a boost to a New Jersey law mandating that all handguns in the state be personalized within three years of a smart gun going on sale anywhere in the U.S.
Which is, of course, impossible.
That's the plan - get rid of the guns by placing a requirement upon ownership that is impossible to meet.
Gee... who would have thought anti-gun loons would ever do such a thing?
Answer: Those that wrote and ratified the 2nd amendment.

I guess maybe I'm going to retract on this one. It is pretty stupid to pass a law mandating something that isn't even in use.

Hell, I agree with the guy...I think smart guns are a great idea.

Unfortunately, the New Jersey legislature and Chris Christie have royally screwed the pooch, tainting this product likely forever.

Just another in the long list of reasons Chris Christie should NEVER EVER EVER be considered as the Republican nominee for president.

Last edited:
Gun rights advocates worry that the firearm's availability will give a boost to a New Jersey law mandating that all handguns in the state be personalized within three years of a smart gun going on sale anywhere in the U.S.
Which is, of course, impossible.
That's the plan - get rid of the guns by placing a requirement upon ownership that is impossible to meet.
Gee... who would have thought anti-gun loons would ever do such a thing?
Answer: Those that wrote and ratified the 2nd amendment.

Could talk to these people for 1,000 years. Its a thought processing thing, not an intelligence thing. Being able to think on the margin.......or not.......is purely physiological. You will notice that whatever issue you are talking about with these people, they ALWAYS think there is a solution to every problem. Cost/benefit ratio's are not and never will be part of the thinking process. Thankfully, it is the manner of thinking with most people........and that's all that matters.:D

"Smart" guns, like gun laws........doesn't change dick. But it sounds like a solution so these people automatically embrace it. Its a thinking thing......actually, a thinking fuck up.

Last edited:

Hell, I agree with the guy...I think smart guns are a great idea.

Unfortunately, the New Jersey legislature and Chris Christie have royally screwed the pooch, tainting this product likely forever.

Just another in the long list of reasons Chris Christie should NEVER EVER EVER be considered as the Republican nominee for president.

I agree it seems like a good idea. But to mandate it before it has been out there and tested is pretty foolish. What if it doesn't work? Such a mandate will no doubt slow it's introduction to the US more than it will help. So while I initially thought this was just bullying I have to instead agree with you.

Forum List

Back