🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was affirmative action meant to be a permanent program?. At what point does it become an admission that certain group cannot compete and a true meritocracy is not sustainable with their abilities?

Their has been precious little progress with that program, especially for black Americans. That might not be surprising given that everywhere in the world blacks are found they are uniformly less accomplished than all others in educational fields.
Precious little progress?

Prior to affirmative action, blacks were relegated to menial jobs. They were deemed to lack the essentials for skilled and managerial positions. It was a self fulfilling prophesy as blacks never got a shot to fill those positions
Now, nobody looks twice at a black manager, doctor, attorney........even president

Perhaps you should have told that to Senator Edward Brooke:
Senator Edward Brooke, speaking of Dunbar High School: "Negro History Week was observed, and in American history they taught about the emancipation of the slaves and the struggle for equality and civil rights. But there was no demand by students for more, no real interest in Africa and its heritage. We knew about Africa as we knew about Finland." A VERY SPECIAL MONUMENT - The New Yorker
Sen Brooke is a great example......A black Republican elected as Senator

It was almost fifty years till Republicans elected their next black Senator

1. Know what state we're speaking of?

Republicans?????

2.So...if the basis for revealing discrimination, disenfrangisement, is the difference between white voter turnout, and black voter turnout.....

"Do you know which state has the worst ratio of white voter turnout to African-American voter turnout? Massachusetts. Do you know what has the best, where African-American turnout actually exceeds white turnout? Mississippi."

John Robertson Wednesday, February 27th, 2013 in a Supreme Court oral argument

This is the third time in this short thread that I've shown you to be inept.

You should only open your mouth to change feet.
So a basis of those with political actions in mind and follow through with thoughts and actions at the voters booth are not an indication of true values in society and not negatives, which is all you people seem to be able to work with...seems worthy of a conclusion that reverses the question in the first place....

I used to post the picture of a thousand people, as many if not mostly black, lined up for 100 jobs at a new Walmart.

But, hey, if it makes you feel better, go ahead and pretend that low income black Americans don't want to work.

See if you can quote anything in my post which claims or implies that most Americans don't want to work. The real shame is that so many people (black and white) are limited by their marketable skills to Walmart jobs.
What you saw lining up for Walmart jobs, are poor people.

He should argue with PC; she reveres Walmart jobs.
Is PC poor?

Wow, lol, I didn't know one question could be so loaded.

She had thread praising Walmart awhile back. I would take a wild guess though that she wouldn't be caught dead in one.

.....in several of my portfolios.

See if you can quote anything in my post which claims or implies that most Americans don't want to work. The real shame is that so many people (black and white) are limited by their marketable skills to Walmart jobs.
What you saw lining up for Walmart jobs, are poor people.

He should argue with PC; she reveres Walmart jobs.
Is PC poor?
Only in spirit....
education
looks
and sexual prowess...

'Sniff...sniff.....aha! the aroma of projection!
Well I can't get anywhere with ya, and if I can't then the problem is you....

Black Americans don't have any problems. Even if they do it's white people's fault the end.
So now you claim to speak for all blacks in the USA?
Yes.
That must spread you awful thin...
I'm Al Sharpton. It's the crackers and the diamond merchants and the homos fault.

'Greek homos,' Al.

Ethos Logos Pathos for Persuasion

Creating a separate class based on skin color.....a success???
Oh God, the Stormfront contingency has shown up to rate your posts as "informative" or "agree"....

The black experience in the US is significantly different than any other immigrant groups, both before, and after, slavery

There is a cancerous culture of ignorance and racism that is propogated in the black community.
The unsupported conclusion imbedded in that opinion is that blacks are inferior, and that's why it's that way.

One must consider similar cultures, oppressed the same way over centuries, and whether or not they share some of those disadvantages.

You'll have to look at other countries for those groups. No other groups besides Native Americans, have had similar experiences in the US.

Why don't we compare the incarceration, illiteracy, and affluence statistics for Native Americans, with blacks....

"....imbedded (sic) in that opinion is that blacks are inferior,...."

If you didn't believe that, you wouldn't be supporting affirmative action.
Why my first three wives used the same strategy of guilt by association,,,fired all three.....let's just throw away logic and the fallacy of equality...

That's not the way they tell it.....

Oh God, the Stormfront contingency has shown up to rate your posts as "informative" or "agree"....

The black experience in the US is significantly different than any other immigrant groups, both before, and after, slavery

There is a cancerous culture of ignorance and racism that is propogated in the black community.
The unsupported conclusion imbedded in that opinion is that blacks are inferior, and that's why it's that way.

One must consider similar cultures, oppressed the same way over centuries, and whether or not they share some of those disadvantages.

You'll have to look at other countries for those groups. No other groups besides Native Americans, have had similar experiences in the US.

Why don't we compare the incarceration, illiteracy, and affluence statistics for Native Americans, with blacks....

"....imbedded (sic) in that opinion is that blacks are inferior,...."

If you didn't believe that, you wouldn't be supporting affirmative action.
Why my first three wives used the same strategy of guilt by association,,,fired all three.....let's just throw away logic and the fallacy of equality...

That's not the way they tell it.....
They are women,,,what do you expect...??

Let's remain on track with the Liberal lawyer's train of thought about black folks:

12. " This inability to see things from someone else’s perspective helps explain why there are so many black criminals. They do not understand the pain they are inflicting on others. One of my robbery clients is a good example. He ... walked into a small store run by two young women. ....ordered the women into a back room. One man beat a girl with his gun. The second man stood over the second girl while the third man emptied the cash register. All of this was on video.

My client was the one who beat the girl. .... I asked him how he thought a jury would react to the video. “They don’t care,” he said. I told him the jury would probably feel deeply sympathetic towards these two women and would be angry at him because of how he treated them. I asked him whether he felt bad for the women he had beaten and terrorized. He told me what I suspected—what too many blacks say about the suffering of others: “What do I care? She ain’t me. She ain’t kin. Don’t even know her.”

[This is a direct result of Liberals teaching the lesson 'you are oppressed....nothing you do is your fault. After all...you didn't build that...er, do that.']

13. ... defendants do not have fathers. If a black even knows the name of his father, he knows of him only as a shadowy person with whom he has absolutely no ties. When a client is sentenced, I often beg for mercy on the grounds that the defendant did not have a father and never had a chance in life. I have often tracked down the man’s father–in jail–and have brought him to the sentencing hearing to testify that he never knew his son and never lifted a finger to help him. Often, this is the first time my client has ever met his father.These meetings are utterly unemotional."
http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

[And this is a direct result of Liberal welfare policies.]

But this needless redundancy on propaganda written to salivate haters and finger pointers is boring, shallow and pedantic....

Affirmative action has been a major success. All families have benefitted from it

More hypocrisy...

Can you show me where this has succeeded with any other race?

When you teach a child to walk they learn to run...

When you continue to baby sit them they become dependent, not self sufficient...

So what's the difference?

Hispanics have also benefitted from affirmative action

But nobody benefitted as much as women. Every family who has a daughter who can aspire to be more than a teacher, nurse or secretary can thank affirmative action

On the flip side of that is my daughter who attended her 3rd choice of college because her first two choices had reached their quota of beautiful, brilliant, socially and politically involved white girls.
I call bullshit

Prior to affirmative action, your daughter would have gone to college to be a nurse or be a teacher........but mostly, she would have gone to find a college educated man

Your daughter can thank affirmative action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back