“Proof of Citizenship” Is “Voter Suppression” Says Biden’s Left-Wing Judicial Nominee

If it's easier for some it's easier for all.

I just don't see what the BFD is to modernize our thinking instead of sticking to old, outdated 18th century thinking.
You quoted my post, but it doesn't seem like you read it.

If you don't value US citizenship and the right to vote, if you don't understand and appreciate US history and our system of government, that is your extreme shortcoming.
Yeah something is only valued if it is difficult to perform.

That's ridiculous.

The whole first Tuesday of November thing is antiquated, agrarian society thinking.

Yeah something is only valued if it is difficult to perform.

Do you find it difficult to get your ass to one place one time every few years? Do you find it difficult to prove you exist? Blinking must be a real chore for you.

Do you find it difficult to get your ass to one place one time every few years? Do you find it difficult to prove you exist? Blinking must be a real chore for you.
Irrelevant.

I understand that what might be easy for me might not be as easy for others.

US Citizenship is a requirement to vote. When in US History have you not had to provide proof you were a citizen in order to vote?

US Citizenship is a requirement to vote. When in US History have you not had to provide proof you were a citizen in order to vote?
An ID is required for almost everything in modern life. I see nothing wring with requiring ID to register to vote or with requiring an ID at the polls

Entirely relevant and exactly to the point you have failed to make.
Funny since you're supposed to be a teacher I thought you would realize that what some people find easy may be difficult for others.

But then you are once again posting here during school hours.

Tell me what is the BFD about changing the 18th century one day voting plan to the weekend ?

It makes absolutely no difference at all.

An ID is required for almost everything in modern life. I see nothing wring with requiring ID to register to vote or with requiring an ID at the polls
I could not agree more. Further, if Democrats were so concerned about Blacks not having IDs an missing out on services, they would be making every effort to close that gap.

Finally, if Blacks not having ID is such an ongoing issue, where are the Blavks raising up their voices for help?

They get to the liquor store With ID Real Easy

Forum List

Back