Proof Of The Bible

The bible is not ‘history’ – it is completely devoid of historical authority.

It is a collection of ancient myths and legends from the Near and Middle East.
The Bible is the history of and prophecies concerning Israel. Other nations are mentioned only as they interacted with Israel.

The bible is not ‘history’ – it is completely devoid of historical authority.

It is a collection of ancient myths and legends from the Near and Middle East.
The Bible is not a history book but there is plenty of real history in it. However, the focus is theology and some politics and the authors were way more interested in those topics than accurate history.

Proof of God requires intense knowledge of the sciences which reveals the fact that the planet earth and it's inhabitants did not evolve from evolution.
This is not an easy task.
I for instance, have almost no knowledge of how to grow a garden, from the type of soil I need to how to plant the right type of seed to maintaining it to obtain a specific specie of flower or vegetable while many of my co-workers can pontificate for hours on the subject.
"Proof of God requires intense knowledge of the sciences which reveals the fact that the planet earth and it's inhabitants did not evolve from evolution." You didn't have proof before, and I doubt that you have any proof for this statement either. It's all just a word salad, sounds nice, but no proof.

"Proof of God requires intense knowledge of the sciences which reveals the fact that the planet earth and it's inhabitants did not evolve from evolution." You didn't have proof before, and I doubt that you have any proof for this statement either. It's all just a word salad, sounds nice, but no proof.
Your being a lazy ass is not my problem.
You can take adult education courses in biology to start with.

Your being a lazy ass is not my problem.
You can take adult education courses in biology to start with.

So you say something, but I have to find the proof myself for what you said. :cuckoo:
Prove to me cancer exists.
Prove to me heart disease exists.
Prove to me arthritis exists.
Explain why skyscrapers don't collapse on windy days.

No ad hominems.

Prove to me cancer exists.
Prove to me heart disease exists.
Prove to me arthritis exists.
Explain why skyscrapers don't collapse on windy days.

No ad hominems.
Science has already proven those things. Not sure what you're trying to say.

Prove that man was made from dirt.

Science has already proven those things. Not sure what you're trying to say.

Prove that man was made from dirt.
YOU prove to YOURSELF that you don’t simply believe everything you’re told.
Face it, you’re lazy.

YOU prove to YOURSELF that you don’t simply believe everything you’re told.
Face it, you’re lazy.
Like I say, those things have already been proven, god making man out of dirt hasn't. You're calling me lazy because you can't prove it, that's rather strange.

Forum List

Back