Proof that coronavirus is not effecting the World population

LOL it keeps going up not down

You appear to be getting paid to go on some retarded propaganda campaign of denial. Whoever told you that would actually work was playing you for a fool, which is apparently not the greatest challenge in the world.

Here ya go, this'll let the air out of your little troll farm balloon. Thank me later.

/thread
You know the total cases number is not accurate but you keep posting it regardless.

I "know" no such thing and neither do you.

If you have a more accurate source ------------------- bring it.

The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.
They have closed everything outdoors....I can't even park at the beach....the roads are all closed....I can bike ride to it but I can't go there with my car or RV....and yes they did say stay home....

Read much?

Apparently not. Let's make it bigger and bolder.

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.

Does "home" end at the door? Mine sure as fuck doesn't.

You appear to be getting paid to go on some retarded propaganda campaign of denial. Whoever told you that would actually work was playing you for a fool, which is apparently not the greatest challenge in the world.

Here ya go, this'll let the air out of your little troll farm balloon. Thank me later.

/thread
You know the total cases number is not accurate but you keep posting it regardless.

Blue State governors are changing their requirements for cause of death determination.....and if the doctors don't play along they are summarily sent home....NY has made this a art form....

The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

They have closed everything outdoors....I can't even park at the beach....the roads are all closed....I can bike ride to it but I can't go there with my car or RV....and yes they did say stay home....

Read much?

You can't go camping or to the park to play catch with friends or go on a picnic or to the beach....I guess I can sit in my yard by the pool but to leave the house is silly because there is no place to go....now if we can all go to the market we should be able to go anywhere.....open up the country....this is getting ridiculous now.....

/thread

So you believe every single person who has had the COVID-19 is part of those stats? My entire family had it but only I was tested so those stats are definitely wrong and I doubt I am the only family that it happened to. When we get the actual antibody testing we will see the true %s. Most scientists acknowledge that 85% of the people have none to mild symptoms. But you knew that and still lied.

/thread
I see the fella doesn't post the obvious LINK to his misleading charts, here is a better way to look at, from HIS source:

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients
2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

Hardly anyone getting very sick, 98% will stay alive.
Closer to 99.99 percent will stay alive. Remember only terminal people are being tested

Meanwhile back on THIS planet.........

CLOSED CASES (Worldwide): 1,640,871

1,367,337 (83%) Recovered / Discharged
273,534 (17%) Died

(ibid)

Read much?

You can't go camping or to the park to play catch with friends or go on a picnic or to the beach....I guess I can sit in my yard by the pool but to leave the house is silly because there is no place to go....now if we can all go to the market we should be able to go anywhere.....open up the country....this is getting ridiculous now.....

Is your home so repugnant that you need a place to "go" to get away from it?

I can't go to my dentist, and that bites. I can go to the restaurant but I have to bring it home. And that's fine. I have the same beer they do but cheaper by the dozen.

Read much?

I can't go to my dentist, and that bites. I can go to the restaurant but I have to bring it home. And that's fine. I have the same beer they do but cheaper by the dozen.
After 7 weeks?......yes....I get antsy to get out....I can go for a ride or a drive but nothing is open.....my grandson is missing his first year of little league.....all of our family events are cancelled....can't go to the movies hell I haven't had decent haircut in weeks...I have to go on base where they butcher me.....and the guy cutting my hair has no boobs....:102:

/thread

Blue State governors <snip>

"Blue states" do not exist. The only function of the terms "red state" and "blue state" is in the machinations of the antiquated WTA Electoral College. Which is not involved in anything here.

Read much?

After 7 weeks?......yes....I get antsy to get out....I can go for a ride or a drive but nothing is open.....my grandson is missing his first year of little league.....all of our family events are cancelled....can't go to the movies hell I haven't had decent haircut in weeks...I have to go on base where they butcher me.....and the guy cutting my hair has no boobs....:102:

OK, why didn't you say so. Finally got to the point.

Yeah I'll be glad to see Debbie again myself.

/thread
I see the fella doesn't post the obvious LINK to his misleading charts, here is a better way to look at, from HIS source:

Active Cases

2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

Fuck you. I post that chart LITERALLY every day to keep a running record.
Does your chart prevent deaths

Does your lack of edumacation prevent punctuation?

Uh, Dems running their shit hole cities are. They closed many parks.

I just came back in the house, literally just now.

I was not in a "park".

Explain this.
I'm reporting you....:1041:

This just in --- science discovers that upon leaving one's domicile one is instantly beamed to a "park". No other egress is possible. House or park, that's it.

I guess this means all those times we think we're going to work, going to the store, driving to another state, visiiting ancient relatives, going to a concert or sporting event or museum or picnic, that's all one big "park". Even one's own back yard is a "park". WHO knew.
I'm still reporting you....:spank:

Yanno what, I went out yesterday too. Had a client, worked in their home. You might wanna make that a batch report. And then Tuesday I went out on a grand circuit, did let's see six stops over about 100 miles.

/thread

So you believe every single person who has had the COVID-19 is part of those stats? My entire family had it but only I was tested so those stats are definitely wrong and I doubt I am the only family that it happened to. When we get the actual antibody testing we will see the true %s. Most scientists acknowledge that 85% of the people have none to mild symptoms. But you knew that and still lied.

What I believe is that those are the available stats. AS I JUST SAID if you have other stats disproving them THEN BRING THEM HERE. Evidence talks, bullshit walks. You've got the latter so get them shoes on.

Now that I've restated what I already clearly stated and you couldn't handle it, your next task is to show evidence where I 'lied". And since you cant'do that, turn that statement around to the first person.

Take the shame. NOW.

/thread

What I believe is that those are the available stats. AS I JUST SAID if you have other stats disproving them THEN BRING THEM HERE.
Stats of people tested. Post a stat of death to total population. Also readily available

Uh, Dems running their shit hole cities are. They closed many parks.

I just came back in the house, literally just now.

I was not in a "park".

Explain this.
I'm reporting you....:1041:

This just in --- science discovers that upon leaving one's domicile one is instantly beamed to a "park". No other egress is possible. House or park, that's it.

I guess this means all those times we think we're going to work, going to the store, driving to another state, visiiting ancient relatives, going to a concert or sporting event or museum or picnic, that's all one big "park". Even one's own back yard is a "park". WHO knew.
I'm still reporting you....:spank:

Yanno what, I went out yesterday too. Had a client, worked in their home. You might wanna make that a batch report. And then Tuesday I went out on a grand circuit, did let's see six stops over about 100 miles.
I know I got you on video....

1588965108712.png

/thread

What I believe is that those are the available stats. AS I JUST SAID if you have other stats disproving them THEN BRING THEM HERE.
Stats of people tested. Post a stat of death to total population. Also readily available

Once AGAIN ------------------- I already do that, every day. It ain't my turn to post anything, IT'S YOURS.

/thread

Active Cases

2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

Closer to 99.99 percent will stay alive. Remember only terminal people are being tested

273,534 (17%) Died

(ibid)
Again there are hundreds of millions recovered who were not tested.

This is just a mathematical fact, I had this but was not tested

What part of this eludes you, people ask to be tested but were turned down because they were not seriously ill but may have lived with someone who was. Tell us why aren't the families of everyone sick being tested from the start?

Because they do not want to know

LOL you go right on believing everything on TV

/thread

Active Cases

2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

273,534 (17%) Died

(ibid)

What part of this eludes you, people ask to be tested but were turned down because they were not seriously ill but may have lived with someone who was. Tell us why aren't the families of everyone sick being tested from the start?

I don't even HAVE a TV, dipshit.
I gave you the stats. You shat out fantasies.
You lose.

/thread

Active Cases

2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

273,534 (17%) Died

(ibid)

I don't even HAVE a TV, dipshit.
I gave you the stats. You shat out fantasies.
You lose.
Well have you been to the internet pages that have proof of bigfoot

Go ahead demand a link

Forum List

Back