Proof that coronavirus is not effecting the World population

Wrong as the police are arresting people on their front lawns
Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Is the playground her front lawn?

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Like armed bandits attacked the statehouse like you posted.

I never posted any such thing. What does that have to do with you lying about people being arrested on their front lawn?
You most certainly did post this.........................! I can find anything in .05 seconds, 15 seconds if pentagon firewalls are involved

Last edited:
LOL it keeps going up not down

You appear to be getting paid to go on some retarded propaganda campaign of denial. Whoever told you that would actually work was playing you for a fool, which is apparently not the greatest challenge in the world.

Here ya go, this'll let the air out of your little troll farm balloon. Thank me later.

/thread
You know the total cases number is not accurate but you keep posting it regardless.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Like armed bandits attacked the statehouse like you posted.

I never posted any such thing. What does that have to do with you lying about people being arrested on their front lawn?
You most certainly did post this, why lie?

What lie are you referring to?

Well I guess those 70,000 deaths in America don't matter then.

The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.
They have closed everything outdoors....I can't even park at the beach....the roads are all closed....I can bike ride to it but I can't go there with my car or RV....and yes they did say stay home....

Was she arrested for being on her front lawn?

Are you denying that people are being arrested?

LOL were the armed gunmen that you posted stormed the statehouse arrested?

Well I guess those 70,000 deaths in America don't matter then.
Nope as 7500 people die every day in the USA. If a Cuomo wanted to thin out the nursing home population so be it

You appear to be getting paid to go on some retarded propaganda campaign of denial. Whoever told you that would actually work was playing you for a fool, which is apparently not the greatest challenge in the world.

Here ya go, this'll let the air out of your little troll farm balloon. Thank me later.

/thread
I see the fella doesn't post the obvious LINK to his misleading charts, here is a better way to look at, from HIS source:

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients
2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

Hardly anyone getting very sick, 98% will stay alive.

/thread
I see the fella doesn't post the obvious LINK to his misleading charts, here is a better way to look at, from HIS source:

Active Cases

2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

Closer to 99.99 percent will stay alive. Remember only terminal people are being tested

The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.
Uh, Dems running their shit hole cities are. They closed many parks.

I just came back in the house, literally just now.

I was not in a "park".

Explain this.

I was not in a "park".

Explain this.
I'm reporting you....:1041:

/thread

Active Cases

2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

Fuck you. I post that chart LITERALLY every day to keep a running record.

/thread

Active Cases

2,282,085 (98%)
in Mild Condition

48,589 (2%)
Serious or Critical

=================

Fuck you. I post that chart LITERALLY every day to keep a running record.
Does your chart prevent deaths

I was not in a "park".

Explain this.

This just in --- science discovers that upon leaving one's domicile one is instantly beamed to a "park". No other egress is possible. House or park, that's it.

I guess this means all those times we think we're going to work, going to the store, driving to another state, visiiting ancient relatives, going to a concert or sporting event or museum or picnic, that's all one big "park". Even one's own back yard is a "park". WHO knew.

I was not in a "park".

Explain this.

This just in --- science discovers that upon leaving one's domicile one is instantly beamed to a "park". No other egress is possible. House or park, that's it.

I guess this means all those times we think we're going to work, going to the store, driving to another state, visiiting ancient relatives, going to a concert or sporting event or museum or picnic, that's all one big "park". Even one's own back yard is a "park". WHO knew.
I'm still reporting you....:spank:

Forum List

Back