Proof that coronavirus is not effecting the World population

Are you denying that people are being arrested?

For being on their front lawn? Yep.

LOL were the armed gunmen that you posted stormed the statehouse arrested?

That's what they were referred to by the media I linked to. They were armed with guns and they entered the state house with them in protest. Where is the lie?

The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.
Uh, Dems running their shit hole cities are. They closed many parks.

I just came back in the house, literally just now.

I was not in a "park".

Explain this.
I'm reporting you....:1041:

This just in --- science discovers that upon leaving one's domicile one is instantly beamed to a "park". No other egress is possible. House or park, that's it.

I guess this means all those times we think we're going to work, going to the store, driving to another state, visiiting ancient relatives, going to a concert or sporting event or museum or picnic, that's all one big "park". Even one's own back yard is a "park". WHO knew.
I'm still reporting you....:spank:

Yanno what, I went out yesterday too. Had a client, worked in their home. You might wanna make that a batch report. And then Tuesday I went out on a grand circuit, did let's see six stops over about 100 miles.
Good to know your prostitution services aren’t being hampered by the lockdown.

Are you denying that people are being arrested?

For being on their front lawn? Yep.

LOL were the armed gunmen that you posted stormed the statehouse arrested?

That's what they were referred to by the media I linked to. They were armed with guns and they entered the state house with them in protest. Where is the lie?

Dude if this happened the way you stated it, every TV channel would have been carrying the story live. None did, believe me I checked as it seemed interesting but was just more fake news

Last edited:
The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.
They have closed everything outdoors....I can't even park at the beach....the roads are all closed....I can bike ride to it but I can't go there with my car or RV....and yes they did say stay home....

Read much?

Apparently not. Let's make it bigger and bolder.

Does "home" end at the door? Mine sure as fuck doesn't.
You can't go camping or to the park to play catch with friends or go on a picnic or to the beach....I guess I can sit in my yard by the pool but to leave the house is silly because there is no place to go....now if we can all go to the market we should be able to go anywhere.....open up the country....this is getting ridiculous now.....

Is your home so repugnant that you need a place to "go" to get away from it?

I can't go to my dentist, and that bites. I can go to the restaurant but I have to bring it home. And that's fine. I have the same beer they do but cheaper by the dozen.
It’s not about the beer but about the atmosphere but you knew that too.

They have closed everything outdoors....I can't even park at the beach....the roads are all closed....I can bike ride to it but I can't go there with my car or RV....and yes they did say stay home....

Read much?

Apparently not. Let's make it bigger and bolder.

Does "home" end at the door? Mine sure as fuck doesn't.
You can't go camping or to the park to play catch with friends or go on a picnic or to the beach....I guess I can sit in my yard by the pool but to leave the house is silly because there is no place to go....now if we can all go to the market we should be able to go anywhere.....open up the country....this is getting ridiculous now.....

Is your home so repugnant that you need a place to "go" to get away from it?

I can't go to my dentist, and that bites. I can go to the restaurant but I have to bring it home. And that's fine. I have the same beer they do but cheaper by the dozen.
It’s not about the beer but about the atmosphere but you knew that too.

That atmosphere, I realized when standing around waiting for my order instead of sitting at a table, is festooned with the word "Corona" on every wall and in banners all over the ceiling.

Also I get WAY better service at home. Way better music too.

Forum List

Back