Proof that Hillary Clinton is a liar,

• Banned
Clinton Brushes off Trump’s New ‘Crooked Hillary’ Nickname Clinton says that she does not care what Trump says. Well if this were true, she would not have commented on his views in the first place, thus she cares and is a liar. She needs to up the Botox too.
lol

Yeah – that’s overwhelming ‘proof.’

The propensity of most on the right to lie and conservative misogyny all in one post – well done.
And you also do not care, but just like your Botox laden hero Hillary also take time to grace my post with more proof that Trump matters. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

LOL, try again sillypoo

I remember when Trump thought Hillary did a good job as a New York senator & Secretary of State way back in the day.......you know, 2 years or so ago....

Lol

Hillary Lies

Trump Lies

and people know it.

Could be one of the reasons their disapproval ratings are so high.

I'm going to laff my ass off after the conventions, watching people clamoring for one or the other of the two most disliked nominees in history to win.

If you had not figured out Hillary was a liar by 1994, you were and still are mentally retarded....

If you had not figured out Hillary was a liar by 1994, you were and still are mentally retarded....
You're a Trumper...no?

Have you ever heard him speak?

His own lawyer QUIT because he couldn't even pretend to tell the truth

Forum List

Back