Proof that Nancy Pelosi Set Up and Framed President Trump Jan 6.

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
I found this video of Nancy Pelosi saying "I'm gonna punch him (Trump) out, and I'm gonna go to jail."
So how does that feel to know the big lie was on Trump for EIGHT years?
(2 years campaign, 4 years as POTUS, 2 years following cheated polls)
What are you leftists going to do now? Form a Communist Party? I dare ya!

She’s an old feeble lady. She couldn’t punch herself out of a paper bag.
She set President Trump up and people went to jail for a damn whole year for being welcomed into the Capitol Building by a cop Nancy was boss of.l She is a heartless witch and I hope the Pope excommunicates her and her crime family she orchestrated, not to mention the ruthless turning over of President Trump's entire life, the FBI Raid lie and everything else this creep sister has done.

Feeble? Baloney! I think she should be behind bars for two years until she is executed for high treason, destroying this sovereign nation, and other hijinks she with malice aforethought hurt Trump with. She should sue her for every damn penny and piece of property she and her criminal husband have. And they should shave her head for shame.
She hates America, and she says she will be happy to go to prison for it.

And the Supreme Court had better rescind its idiot decision NOT TO HEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTION 2020 WAS A TOTAL AND GODAWFUL FRAUD EXECUTED BY THIS ORCHESTRATING WITCH AND HER INSPIRATION HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON WHO IS EQUALLY EVIL AND GUILTY OF USING HER CAMPAIGN AS A SHIELD FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA !!!

IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP WASHINGTON DC AND FIGURE OUT HOW COME UNPOPULAR DEMOCRATS "WON" SEATS IN CONGRESS BY WAY OF A TOTALLY CORRUPT ELECTION.

Last edited:
I found this video of Nancy Pelosi saying "I'm gonna punch him (Trump) out, and I'm gonna go to jail."
So how does that feel to know the big lie was on Trump for EIGHT years?
(2 years campaign, 4 years as POTUS, 2 years following cheated polls)
What are you leftists going to do now? Form a Communist Party? I dare ya!

:auiqs.jpg:Trump set his own dumb ass up for 1/6, derpa....

She set President Trump up and people went to jail for a damn whole year for being welcomed into the Capitol Building by a cop Nancy was boss of.l She is a heartless witch and I hope the Pope excommunicates her and her crime family she orchestrated, not to mention the ruthless turning over of President Trump's entire life, the FBI Raid lie and everything else this creep sister has done.

Feeble? Baloney! I think she should be behind bars for two years until she is executed for high treason, destroying this sovereign nation, and other hijinks she with malice aforethought hurt Trump with. She should sue her for every damn penny and piece of property she and her criminal husband have. And they should shave her head for shame.

And the Supreme Court had better rescind its idiot decision NOT TO HEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTION 2020 WAS A TOTAL AND GODAWFUL FRAUD EXECUTED BY THIS ORCHESTRATING WITCH AND HER INSPIRATION HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON WHO IS EQUALLY EVIL AND GUILTY OF USING HER CAMPAIGN AS A SHIELD FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA !!!

IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP WASHINGTON DC AND FIGURE OUT HOW COME UNPOPULAR DEMOCRATS "WON" SEATS IN CONGRESS BY WAY OF A TOTALLY CORRUPT ELECTION.

I doubt the Supreme Court hears any argument that has no merit or facts or proof.

Is this a joke? Now Pelosi controls Trump? Who knew?

"And the Supreme Court had better rescind its idiot decision NOT TO HEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTION 2020 WAS A TOTAL ....FRAUD......."

Ummm?
Just what decision was that by the SCOTUS?
I had not heard that Don Trump had presented evidence of such to the Supremes.
Can you be a little more fulsome and articulate there for us, poster Beautress?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there is this:
"...people went to jail for a damn whole year for being welcomed into the Capitol Building by a cop..."

????
ALL of them were 'welcomed' in?
Really?
I ask 'really'? ...because, well, because I watched on the telly as TrumpRioters sprayed, stomped, and speared uniformed Capitol police officers.

I also saw TrumpRioters smashing windows and doors as they broke into the Capitol.
Maybe you didn't see those incidents that were so widely televised?

Try this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • heartless witch
  • this creep sister
  • is executed for high treason,
  • should shave her head for shame.
  • She hates America,
  • ORCHESTRATING WITCH AND..... HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the avataree 'beautress' is intended to be a feminization of a fake name?

And if that is so, well, as you can read in the quotes above it just goes to show that misogyny ain't confined to men against women. We can find it in unexpected quarters.

Becaue of envy? Fear? Resentment? Inadequacy?
Hell, I dunno.
How could we?
My avatar and me are guys. So to speak. ;)

Ummm?
Just what decision was that by the SCOTUS?
I had not heard that Don Trump had presented evidence of such to the Supremes.
Can you be a little more fulsome and articulate there for us, poster Beautress?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then there is this:

????
ALL of them were 'welcomed' in?
Really?
I ask 'really'? ...because, well, because I watched on the telly as TrumpRioters sprayed, stomped, and speared uniformed Capitol police officers.

I also saw TrumpRioters smashing windows and doors as they broke into the Capitol.
Maybe you didn't see those incidents that were so widely televised?

Try this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume the avataree 'beautress' is intended to be a feminization of a fake name?

And if that is so, well, as you can read in the quotes above it just goes to show that misogyny ain't confined to men against women. We can find it in unexpected quarters.

Becaue of envy? Fear? Resentment? Inadequacy?
Hell, I dunno.
How could we?
My avatar and me are guys. So to speak. ;)

You have been deceived all along, Mr. All Important? Awwwwwwww

Trump’s an idiot. So it’s entirely possible she played his dumb ass.
No, she paid off the Press, thanks to the godforsaken, hateful liar George Soros who thinks money is better than the truth.

Trump has an iq of 160 and he is a down-to-earth, god-fearing good President. And he's coming back.

You have been deceived by a lying Press who went communist a long time ago, and they're supporting communist institutions right now, which is to say the whole Bernie Sanders fried Democrat Party that has been stolen from decent Democrats who have also been deceived.

We have PROOF one of the criminals who framed Trump who should be in jail any time this morning, because last night this was found by way of the London Telegraph:

I warned you lefties over and over and over and over about the corruption of this vicious House Speaker
I demand that Nancy Pelosi is immediately removed from the House by the Senate and put in prison, no visitors,
until her crimes go to trial.

Election 2020 was a total fraud thanks to the Democrats who obstructed justice for the real voters
And it needs TOTAL annulment.

And I demand the corrupt Biden is removed from the White House, that the White House be fumigated after all their
"things" are transferred to their 5 mansions, and that an investigation on Biden and his 40 years of corruption in the Senate are traced to all the extortions made by him over the years with coinciding flights he used to get to the foreign countries that were fleeced by 30% of their Foreign Aid Packages by Senator and then Vice President Joe Biden
And his presidency needs to be annulled and given back to the real winner, President Trump.
I want the blockade of hearing Trump's evidence by the Chief Justice over, and I want the Chief Justice to resign today for taking the coward's way out that led to all this injustice against President Donald J. Trump.
We can't get enough satisfaction from the end of evil in Washington DC, which needs to be moved to Topeka Kansas or Amarillo, Texas because they are more central than Washington. The people Of the USA will get better protection in a state the Democrats cannot buy like the cheap whores they have been for the last 30 years.
Washington DC flat out sucks.

Last edited:
It is kind of fun though, now the defense of Trump has evolved to "he was fooled by Pelosi". Not sure how that is better, but when straws are all you have ,it is all you can grasp
Yeah. Two corrupt assholes. What could possibly go wrong?

Yikes. This is a bit too alt-right even for you. :)
So you're saying she goaded Trump into giving a speech at the Elipse, whipping up his supporters to march to the Capitol and storm it?..all in the name of being mad about a "stolen" election...that wasn't (absolutely no proof of fraud...NONE)?
Wow, she got MAD skillz!

It never ceases to amaze me the pretzels Trump supporters will contort themselves into to excuse his behavior.

:auiqs.jpg:Trump set his own dumb ass up for 1/6, derpa....
No, you idiot. Cut the crap. Stop with the stupid. This is the reason you dumb shits are being voted out, cause you're so goddamn stupid.

In 26 days the new Republican House is going to start investigating you. No more J6 committee, poof vanished gone, you won't be able to use that as a distraction to grandstand anymore.

Funny part is.....Pelosi is the only person I think Trump wouldn't be afraid to fight....

Which makes him even more of a pussy....

And the rest of you Trumpers are pussies too for even entertaining the idea of if Pelosi could beat up Trump or vice versa...

She’s an old feeble lady. She couldn’t punch herself out of a paper bag.
She tore up the President's speech that was several pages long. Yes, she can punch, but God's punishment on her is going to end her evil career of planning bad for half of the people who serve this country with sacrifice, love and justice. Nancy Pelosi sacrificed herself to Satan. :cranky:

Funny part is.....Pelosi is the only person I think Trump wouldn't be afraid to fight....

Which makes him even more of a pussy....

And the rest of you Trumpers are pussies too for even entertaining the idea of if Pelosi could beat up Trump or vice versa...
You are gravely mistaken, Mr. Poindexter.

Forum List

Back