Proof that the covid vaccine is a placebo and does not prevent covid, 8 vaccinated Yankees test positive

Seven of the eight are asymptomatic and the other one is mild.
Proof positive that your subject line is bullshit on a stick. :rolleyes-41:
And they are all considered super spreaders as they travel constantly.

Great vaccine there kiddopoo

Cancel baseball and the All Star game NOW

They are being quarantined. Take your disinformation and shove it.
People like you are dangerous and must be shunned.
Time for your anger management class?

LOL when the vaccinated people have more confirmed cases of covid I will laugh at you, more than I am laughing at you now

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?

Again, if you don't want the GD shot don't take it. Leave the ones alone that are responsible. Oh, and have I said lately "GFY"? Do it anyway.

LOL when the vaccinated people have more confirmed cases of covid I will laugh at you, more than I am laughing at you now

If that doesn't happen will you go away?

Bullet Proof Vests are not 100% effective. Therefore all vests are banned. Seatbelts and airbags will not save your life in. 100% of accidents. Therefore all cars are banned.

This is the logic from the morons on the Right.
It is the endless add ons once something is started by a Prog agenda. So by your words we will have endless ad ons to the vaccine. Automobiles have 5 thousand dollars in safety built in to them as we try to legislate total safety. This era will end. And not in a good way.

Apparently, nobody is paying attention.

When you get the vaccine, the paperwork clearly states that the vaccine WILL NOT PREVENT YOU FROM CONTRACTING THE DISEASE. What it does is, it prevents you from getting seriously sick. In that sense, it is not a true vaccine. "We" have known this all along.

A pox on the "news" media that spread a non-story like this and post headlines that denigrate vaccination (which is what this does). Then they mock people who decline to get vaccinated.

Do you see the pattern here?

So I guess the flu and shingles vaccine are not true vaccines since one can also contract milder symptoms.
Again 85 percent of all unvaccinated people who get covid have NO symptoms. So the vaccine changes nothing as it is a placebo. See it is possible to view this from a mathematical perspective and leave out all the nonsense that you heard on TV and are believing.

You can do statistical math correct?

Again, if you don't want the GD shot don't take it. Leave the ones alone that are responsible. Oh, and have I said lately "GFY"? Do it anyway.
LOL, look it is not my fault that the people who were vaccinated are getting covid, so please do not take your infantile frustrations out on me.

The fully vaxed can now ditch our masks, socialize, and finally be free.
You should stay home and Google up more asymtomatic news and scientific quackery.

So all the vaccine does is infect the individual
Infect the individual...? No it doesn't. It doesn't even have any Covid in it.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
Waiting for Xiden to comment
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for the coronavirus despite being among those on the team who were fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the illness during the offseason.

Torres is among the eight members of the organization who have had so-called "breakthrough" cases. The Centers for Disease Control describe "breakthrough cases" as those who contract COVID-19 while they are fully vaccinated. The CDC said it expected there "will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

Vaccinations mean less than nothing
If all but one of them are asymptomatic, that means it worked, it protected them. Studies are showing that there is not a lot of spread among the asymptomatic, so it has probably protected most of the people they have had contact with as well. We had a gym teacher when I was a kid who caught chicken pox Every. Single. Year. Sounds like this guy is one of those. Nothing is 100%.

The fully vaxed are now free to ditch our masks, socialize, and finally be free.
You should stay home and Google up more asymtomatic news and scientific quackery.

OH WAIT!!!! I remember you. You're a fuck'n idiot. Go look up what the vaccine does.
You seem frustrated kiddy. You might want to get your anger in check as anger like yours is not healthy.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for the coronavirus despite being among those on the team who were fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the illness during the offseason.

Torres is among the eight members of the organization who have had so-called "breakthrough" cases. The Centers for Disease Control describe "breakthrough cases" as those who contract COVID-19 while they are fully vaccinated. The CDC said it expected there "will be a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

If all but one of them are asymptomatic, that means it worked, it protected them. Studies are showing that there is not a lot of spread among the asymptomatic, so it has probably protected most of the people they have had contact with as well. We had a gym teacher when I was a kid who caught chicken pox Every. Single. Year. Sounds like this guy is one of those. Nothing is 100%.
85 percent of unvaccinated people that catch covid are asymptomatic. But that's ok, you believe what you heard on TV as it's all real

Now there can be no doubt for Americans. Trump was right that it was a fake virus.

Biden has wasted billions of (OPM) other people's money on the vaccine.

Disclaimer: Not to be taken seriously by people who aren't Americans. (it's their Darwin awards annual competition)

Now there can be no doubt for Americans. Trump was right that it was a fake virus.

Biden has wasted billions of (OPM) other people's money on the vaccine.

Disclaimer: Not to be taken seriously by people who aren't Americans. (it's their Darwin awards annual competition)
Actually the coronovirus was always real as it was formerly known as the common cold

What's Causing My Cold?​

IN THIS ARTICLE​

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.
And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.
It's likely that someday you'll have a close encounter with one of these types:
There are also a lot of viruses that doctors haven't identified. About 20%-30% of colds in adults are caused by these "unknown" bugs.

There are also a lot of viruses that doctors haven't identified. About 20%-30% of colds in adults are caused by these "unknown" bugs.
I'm a Canadian and so none of that applies to me, although I'm sure you must be right.

85 percent of unvaccinated people that catch covid are asymptomatic. But that's ok, you believe what you heard on TV as it's all real

217 out of 1.6 million: 0.000135625

Thank you for finding this article. She was sick in bed for two days. She is grateful the vaccination saved her from much worse.

I have a 93 year old relative in a nursing home who tested positive for Covid after receiving her shots. She remained entirely asymptomatic. Without the vaccine, who knows what would have happened.

The vaccines are doing their job.

217 out of 1.6 million: 0.000135625

Thank you for finding this article. She was sick in bed for two days. She is grateful the vaccination saved her from much worse.

I have a 93 year old relative in a nursing home who tested positive for Covid after receiving her shots. She remained entirely asymptomatic. Without the vaccine, who knows what would have happened.

The vaccines are doing their job.
I'm surprised you're still here on this forum! It seems to have hit pretty close to the absolute low now. I do however think that you're still serving a purpose in being a reminder to the crazies that there's sanity at the end of the tunnel.

Fwiw, for me it's keeping an eye on the situation to see if there's been a turning point away from Trumpism. McCarthy doing the 180 on Trump's claim to have been the winner is huge IMO! They've set up a situation in which they can only pretend to believe, while understanding the the Trump big lie is over in the real world.
Keep up the good work. There is a majority of sane Americans in the real world outside of this silly clusterfk.

Bullet Proof Vests are not 100% effective. Therefore all vests are banned. Seatbelts and airbags will not save your life in. 100% of accidents. Therefore all cars are banned.

This is the logic from the morons on the Right.
It is the endless add ons once something is started by a Prog agenda. So by your words we will have endless ad ons to the vaccine. Automobiles have 5 thousand dollars in safety built in to them as we try to legislate total safety. This era will end. And not in a good way.

Cars today are safer by far than cars from my youth. Those were safer than cars from twenty years before. As we learn more we apply that knowledge.

That is the problem with RW CT nuts. They want everything perfect the very first tile it’s tried. If it isn’t perfect then shut it down.

We saw this during the development of the Osprey. An incredibly complex flying machine. One with enormous promise. When it was pointed out the development hurdles were about the same as the UH-1 helicopter the voices demanding an end to this wasteful program got louder.

In the end. We got the Osprey. Much to the disappointment of RW nuts.

The vaccine doesn't prevent people from getting infected and no omen has ever claimed it did. What it does is prime your immune system to clear the virus faster and with milder symptoms

5,800 out of the 100 million fully vaccinated. Like I said, it's working better than predicted.

Progress marches on regardless of the extreme right. They even resisted on wearing seatbelts because they didn't want to trade small freedoms for common sense. They preferred death by being splattered on the pavement.

Don't take the extremism of this forum as representing anything normal.

Forum List

Back