Proof that Trump will win 2020 Desantis of fla approval !!

the people in Florida liking desantis so much. Will help spread to relatives and friends in penn and Ohio

That then will lock up the election for trump

I live in Florida so let me give you a first-hand account. So far DeSantis has avoided being anything like Trump and sounds like a reasonable guy. He has been progressive on the environment and does not deny climate change. He is still new but he is not trying to create controversy or shit all over democrats.

Trump brought desantis to become gov

Descantis is trumps most loyal strong supporter

This makes trumps win in Florida set in 2020

DeSantis won by the slimmest of margins. Unlike Trump he has apparently understood that he has no mandate to run a hard right agenda.

DeSantis won by the slimmest of margins. Unlike Trump he has apparently understood that he has no mandate to run a hard right agenda.

No dessntis promoted trump

This gurantees trump win in 2020

Why has Florida always gone to the winner?

It's because their voters also has influence with penn voters and also Ohio and mich !!

It's because their voters also has influence with penn voters and also Ohio and mich !!
I only live here in Florida, you don't have to take my word for it. DeSantis barely mentions Trump.

I only live here in Florida, you don't have to take my word for it. DeSantis barely mentions Trump.

Wrong I see him all the time and speaking strong for trump and he goes on talk radio and speaks strong too

Maybe Florida is changing more conservative since a lot of conservatives are fleeing New York

Wrong I see him all the time and speaking strong for trump and he goes on talk radio and speaks strong too

Maybe Florida is changing more conservative since a lot of conservatives are fleeing New York
Whatever.

New York maybe losing their population of conservatives

To Florida to PA. To Ohio to mich

And they will vote more for trump than in 2016

Yes a lock for trump

Of course Trump will win. But will it be a Trumpslide of legendary proportions? Well not, if he doesn't get serious about building that wall and draining the swamp.

That is your idea of 'proof'?

Okaaaaay.

I see you are holding up the widely held believe that Trumpbots lack higher education.

proof | Definition of proof in English by Oxford Dictionaries

Next time, try saying 'more evidence that Trump should win in 2020'.

No need to thank me.

Have a nice day.

Logic tells you what will happen

Logic picks out the clues

The clues are Florida and 4 other swing states that Florida influences

Trump won Florida in the mid terms

And the other clue is the stampeding of conservatives out of New York and California to those swing states which are making those swing states more conservative

And New York State leaders because of murdering us citizens with their crazy abortion law may get the military to lock their leaders and judges

The men of America has woke up to see who needs to be locked up

The men
Has that real power

Forum List

Back