Proof that we are beyond fixing it

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The "lost" emails prove we are past any chance to fix our problems. The left on this board are busy making excuses for the inexcusable. All the other scandals were bad enough but I guess one could argue a point if view on them. This one is beyond any argument.

E-mails are not stored on the local computer yet we are to believe that because Lerner's computer had a melt down that would effect her E-mails that are not even stored on her computer.

Something all the defenders here KNOW to be true. The more capable of the defenders know with no uncertainty that the E-mails were not on her computer, the rest have been told that the E-mails were stored separately yet claim otherwise.

This incident proves beyond a doubt that the left does NOT care what ever this administration does, nothing will matter. No lie, no criminal act no scandal will ever matter. The divide is permanent.

I vaguely recall an impeachment having to do with lost tapes. But tapes are so passe and lies are so cool! Nothing to see here, move on........

You then would recall that the Republicans not the democrats worked to IMPEACH a Republican President for possible crimes involving the IRS. Not stonewalling and covering up. And most assuredly not DEFENDING the President in question for his bad actions.

Why do the lost emails surprise you? Nothing this administration does surprises me any more, sad to say.

I agree with the original poster that this is very serious. It is a frontal assault on the Rule of Law...and it appears that Democrats to a man will support lawlessness this time just as vigorously as they demanded justice when Nixon tried the same thing.

We have to throw the crooks out, like we did Nixon and his thugs...or we sink into the status of a Banana Republic.

Is there not one poster on this board who will say:

"I am a Democrat, and this treachery must not stand."

Archived emails would be stored on the local drive, which if they're from 2011-2012 they'd almost certainly have to be archived.

The "lost" emails prove we are past any chance to fix our problems. The left on this board are busy making excuses for the inexcusable. All the other scandals were bad enough but I guess one could argue a point if view on them. This one is beyond any argument.

E-mails are not stored on the local computer yet we are to believe that because Lerner's computer had a melt down that would effect her E-mails that are not even stored on her computer.

Something all the defenders here KNOW to be true. The more capable of the defenders know with no uncertainty that the E-mails were not on her computer, the rest have been told that the E-mails were stored separately yet claim otherwise.

This incident proves beyond a doubt that the left does NOT care what ever this administration does, nothing will matter. No lie, no criminal act no scandal will ever matter. The divide is permanent.

You have to wonder how Obama's End Game for America plays out.

He's militarizing the police, the Dems have absolutely no respect at all for the law. After after the inevitable loss of the Senate, I think Obama takes his pen and signs American's Death Warrant

Maybe the divide comes from hyper-dogmatic right-wing FOX-watching assholes who just hate having a black President, and whenever right-wing American Taliban FOX-watching assholes start frothing at the mouth about "liberal Marxist Kenyans from the moon are takin' 'r guuuuns!" or some other flaming redneck gibberish, liberals have to defend themselves which you insist is defense of Obama because in your small mind, liberals voted for Obama "hoping" that he would "change" Bush's god-damned policies, and that means that all liberals are Marxist Kenyan Martians from the moon who love their Muslim-Dictator-in-Chief.

Everything must be simple for stupid people so let's make this really simple for you: If you hate having a big oppressive government then you need to repeal the USAPATRIOT Act because the USAPATRIOT Act greatly expanded the big oppressive government. Does that make sense or are there too many big words in there?

Archived emails would be stored on the local drive, which if they're from 2011-2012 they'd almost certainly have to be archived.

All government computers have redundant backups, including archives, you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Government email addresses are set up by registering a government domain with the General Services Administration (GSA). Government domains and accompanying email addresses can be registered on GSA's website for $125 each per year. After the domain is set up, your government email address will look something like this: [email protected]. You must meet eligibility requirements to obtain government domains and the accompanying email addresses. Government domains and the accompanying email addresses must use established naming conventions. They also require an authorization letter from the highest-ranking government official. The GSA website requires a DotGov UserID and password to use the online domain

Read more: How to Set up Government Email Addresses | eHow

So it would seem that the GSA had her e mail stored.
I can't find anything on how long they store them though.

I vaguely recall an impeachment having to do with lost tapes. But tapes are so passe and lies are so cool! Nothing to see here, move on........

You then would recall that the Republicans not the democrats worked to IMPEACH a Republican President for possible crimes involving the IRS. Not stonewalling and covering up. And most assuredly not DEFENDING the President in question for his bad actions.

Indeed. Some crimes and misbehaviors are beyond party considerations. Republicans got it right on Nixon but there's zero chance of Democrats even noting that far worse has been done by their New Messiah.

Government email addresses are set up by registering a government domain with the General Services Administration (GSA). Government domains and accompanying email addresses can be registered on GSA's website for $125 each per year. After the domain is set up, your government email address will look something like this: [email protected]. You must meet eligibility requirements to obtain government domains and the accompanying email addresses. Government domains and the accompanying email addresses must use established naming conventions. They also require an authorization letter from the highest-ranking government official. The GSA website requires a DotGov UserID and password to use the online domain

The NSA can dredge up stuff from over 30 years ago.

Maybe the divide comes from hyper-dogmatic right-wing FOX-watching assholes who just hate having a black President, and whenever right-wing American Taliban FOX-watching assholes start frothing at the mouth about "liberal Marxist Kenyans from the moon are takin' 'r guuuuns!" or some other flaming redneck gibberish, liberals have to defend themselves which you insist is defense of Obama because in your small mind, liberals voted for Obama "hoping" that he would "change" Bush's god-damned policies, and that means that all liberals are Marxist Kenyan Martians from the moon who love their Muslim-Dictator-in-Chief.

Everything must be simple for stupid people so let's make this really simple for you: If you hate having a big oppressive government then you need to repeal the USAPATRIOT Act because the USAPATRIOT Act greatly expanded the big oppressive government. Does that make sense or are there too many big words in there?

I don't watch Fox. I am not racist.

As for the Patriot act, The Democrats since 2006 have passed the patriot act with no problem. Repeatedly. Obama has signed it how many times? Yet you would claim it is all the republicans, this is the derangement i speak of. You are so filled with hate you IGNORE reality and blindly defend the very people that are doing what it is you claim you hate. You defend them no matter what law they break. No matter what line they cross.

The Obama Administrations just can't help itself with following what the Bush Administration did in the past. Anywhere from being secretive, to spying on Americans to losing vital emails.
I used to call Obama "Bush-lite" but I feel adding the word "lite" was a gross underestimation. His administration is just as bad. :(

Inside the Bush E-Mail Scandal
Inside the Bush E-Mail Scandal - TIME

When we ever learn? :eusa_hand:

Maybe the divide comes from the fact that even a second rate IT tech can tell you that e-mails are stored on a secondary server.
They can also tell you that there are not only back-up copies ... But back-ups of the back-ups stored on different servers/drives.

Perhaps there is a divide because the Administration is full of shit and their supporters are stupid enough to entertain a blatant lie.

The NSA can dredge up stuff from over 30 years ago.

They still have stored information ever since the Truman administration created it. :D

The Obama Administrations just can't help itself with following what the Bush Administration did in the past. Anywhere from being secretive, to spying on Americans to losing vital emails.
I used to call Obama "Bush-lite" but I feel adding the word "lite" was a gross underestimation. His administration is just as bad. :(

Inside the Bush E-Mail Scandal
Inside the Bush E-Mail Scandal - TIME

When we ever learn? :eusa_hand:

sure he is, and until this country distances itself from the ties that bind (republicans and democrats) nothing will ever change

Wow, you don't usually see that much effort put into a deflection.

I mean, sure, a couple of sentences, maybe three. But this one goes on a bit.

He did throw in some race-baiting, so give him some credit there.

And a vivid illustration of the point of the thread, ironically.

And I agree with the OP, the two ends are so far apart now I don't know what fixes this.

Wow, you don't usually see that much effort put into a deflection.

I mean, sure, a couple of sentences, maybe three. But this one goes on a bit.

He did throw in some race-baiting, so give him some credit there.

And a vivid illustration of the point of the thread, ironically.

And I agree with the OP, the two ends are so far apart now I don't know what fixes this.

Wasn't the classic solution that they kill each other and let God sort 'em out?

Forum List

Back