Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

Do you think that riots and property damage, and poor business owner's stop when the sun goes down ? Yes those who are true peaceful protestors go home before dark probably, but that's not where it all stops. The real crimes begin after dark usually... The citizen's attempting to protect their properties from the criminals who were intent on looting, burning, and destroying their property during the night is part of the night life also. Crime is crime, and when the law broke down, the citizen's have to become law and order or we end up with total chaos, murder and mayhem in this country. Individual stands must be taken when law and order break's down in society. That won't change whether it's black communities being burned or white communities being burned. When law and order break's down due to corrupt politician's or a corrupt government, then the citizen formed militia's must then come into play, and they must restore law and order if the law has broken down. That's just a fact.

I think the police should arrest vandals, arsonists and looters.

I don't know what to expect at the ballot boxes. There are too many possibilities to be considered in the meantime leading up to the election.

In 22, a deterioration of the situation but in 24??

A Trump win and the result being fascism destroying democracy.

A dem/Biden win and a greater chance of war with either/or, both China and Russia.
Man you are one brainwashed dude. Trump's response to the Democrat's wasn't fascist at all, because the demoncrats are the true fascist that poked the bear with a stick, and that bear wasn't going to be poked by the fascist crats. Better not poke him again in 24, because I don't think that he'll go as easy on the alledged criminals the next time around.

I think the police should arrest vandals, arsonists and looters.
There are too many now.
America's justice system has been intimidated and is having to ignore much of the criminal activity that takes place.

Doesn't anybody remember what would have happened with Gosar and his threats of violence against AOC?

Does anybody appreciate the gravity of that sort of situation?

Some freedom and democracy has been lost and now it must be regained back!

There are too many now.
America's justice system has been intimidated and is having to ignore much of the criminal activity that takes place.

Doesn't anybody remember what would have happened with Gosar and his threats of violence against AOC?

When it gets dark tell them to go home quietly within five minutes or they will start shooting vandals, arsonists and looters.

You mean because he understood the mindset of a juvenile as it differs from adults the judge he is not allowed to protect a juvenile from a blind, meat-eating predator of a lawyer having a high time at a child's pain? Why not just bring torture equipment attached to commercial capacity electric extension cords with a push button for maximum pain into the judges courtroom? I don't think so, and bless that judge for dealing with that bully of a hate-filled Democrat-kissup lawyurrrr. :cranky:
I hope the veil has been pulled even further down in order to let people see just how manipulatively evil such a person like that can be, and even though educated, he is educated in a very bad way or wait rather he uses it in a very bad way. Good read.

Man you are one brainwashed dude. Trump's response to the Democrat's wasn't fascist at all, because the demoncrats are the true fascist that poked the bear with a stick, and that bear wasn't going to be poked by the fascist crats. Better not poke him again in 24, because I don't think that he'll go as easy on the alledged criminals the next time around.

You don't know the meaning of Fascist.. Italian conservatives embraced Mussolini.

Trump is a Nationalist and a Fascist.

There are too many now.

Yes the leftist Democrat's have destroyed freedom in America, and until you understand that, it's just going to get worse.

My pissant friend, you're as toxic as politicalchic but you lack the intelligence and originality.
Keep the cards and letters comin!
That's OK, I look forward to your communist rants on a daily basis. All for pointing fingers at your neighbors while your commie friend Justin Trudeau trashes what used to be a decent country until your communist ilk took over. BTW, you ain't my friend, I have standards.

When it gets dark tell them to go home quietly within five minutes or they will start shooting vandals, arsonists and looters.
They've probably already issued that threat Surada but they haven't started the shootings. And then it becomes an idle threat.

Even you advocate that which America isn't ready for yet??

I called that bluff with one of the fkng crazies and that turned into spamming, profanity, and more bad feelings.

He was begging for something that would make Tiannamen look like a outdoor picnic on the lawn!

I really do fear that America has lost the handle on law and order.

Greatly fear a murdering rampage of the Trump extremists and the refusal of the police and the military to handle the situation!

Merrick Garland is very aware of the possibility. That's much more the case than his strict adherence to the rule of law.

You don't know the meaning of Fascist.. Italian conservatives embraced Mussolini.

Trump is a Nationalist and a Fascist.
Yes, it's strange how the meaning seems to get bounced around for political expedience or convenience, but no Trump wasn't a fascist, and you absolutely can't prove him to be one.

The nation knows who the real fascist are, so becareful where you land on the issues or you just might expose yourself as being the real fascist lover. Biden is illustrating fascist tendencies, and is doing so against a huge portion of this country. Using the European version of fascism, uhhh has since been changed by these Antifa groups, so you are outdated on your version of fascism. LOL Picking the right version is key these days, otherwise since there are so many of them... ROTFLMBO.

They've probably already issued that threat Surada but they haven't started the shootings. And then it becomes an idle threat.

I called that bluff with one of the fkng crazies and that turned into spamming, profanity, and more bad feelings.

He was begging for something that would make Tiannamen look like a outdoor picnic on the lawn!

Greatly fear a murdering rampage of the Trump extremists and the refusal of the police and the military to handle the situation!

Merrick Garland is very aware of the possibility. That's much more the case than his strict adherence to the rule of law.
You want the Trump crowd to fit your profile of being violent, otherwise that to be part of their make up, and it's killing you inside that they aren't.. Only the left are the violent aggressors, when in fact the Trump crowd's are the opposite, and they are the defender's. No matter how the leftist play it, they can't change it because the left is on the wrong side of the issues.

Yes, it's strange how the meaning seems to get bounced around for political expedience or convenience, but no Trump wasn't a fascist, and you absolutely can't prove him to be one.

The nation knows who the real fascist are, so becareful where you land on the issues or you just might expose yourself as being the real fascist lover. Biden is illustrating fascist tendencies, and is doing so against a huge portion of this country. Using the European version of fascism, uhhh has since been changed by these Antifa groups, so you are outdated on your version of fascism. LOL Picking the right version is key these days, otherwise since there are so many of them... ROTFLMBO.

Excerpt:
When Italian author Umberto Eco wrote “Ur-Fascism” for The New York Review of Books in 1995, he sought to give the world a guide to recognize the ideology when it reared its ugly head again.
As a child, Eco had a front row seat for Benito Mussolini’s Italy and everything that came after. This was a man who understood fascism’s consequences and vicissitudes. He knew it could return — and he knew people should stand against it.
For Eco, fascism wasn’t a concrete political system, but a collection of behaviors that, taken together, forged something vile. “Fascism was a fuzzy totalitarianism,” he wrote. “A collage of different philosophical and political ideas, a beehive of contradictions.”
Fascism adapts and changes, but some things remain constant.
“Fascism became an all-purpose term because one can eliminate from a fascist regime one or more features, and it will still be recognizable as fascist.”
Late in the essay, Eco made a prescient prediction. “There is in our future a T.V. or internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
He was right — and that’s where we are now. Trump’s fascism is new. It’s a reality-T.V. kind of fascism. Uniquely American, born to entertain and fed by the internet. Trump is its prophet.

Feature one — cult of tradition
Despite the fuzzy nature of fascism, it does have features that distinguish it from other political ideologies. Eco described them in his essay. Trumpism lines up with all 14 of Eco’s features of eternal fascism.
The first is a cult of tradition, a he

Last edited:

14 Undeniable Signs That Donald Trump Is A Fascist
Many of these executive orders are borderline violations of civil rights. Donald Trump is the most dangerous man to ever been named President. Donald Trump is a fascist plain and simple and, using the 14 points of fascism, here's why.

Excerpt:
When Italian author Umberto Eco wrote “Ur-Fascism” for The New York Review of Books in 1995, he sought to give the world a guide to recognize the ideology when it reared its ugly head again.
As a child, Eco had a front row seat for Benito Mussolini’s Italy and everything that came after. This was a man who understood fascism’s consequences and vicissitudes. He knew it could return — and he knew people should stand against it.
For Eco, fascism wasn’t a concrete political system, but a collection of behaviors that, taken together, forged something vile. “Fascism was a fuzzy totalitarianism,” he wrote. “A collage of different philosophical and political ideas, a beehive of contradictions.”
Fascism adapts and changes, but some things remain constant.
“Fascism became an all-purpose term because one can eliminate from a fascist regime one or more features, and it will still be recognizable as fascist.”
Late in the essay, Eco made a prescient prediction. “There is in our future a T.V. or internet populism, in which the emotional response of a selected group of citizens can be presented and accepted as the Voice of the People.”
He was right — and that’s where we are now. Trump’s fascism is new. It’s a reality-T.V. kind of fascism. Uniquely American, born to entertain and fed by the internet. Trump is its prophet.

Feature one — cult of tradition
Despite the fuzzy nature of fascism, it does have features that distinguish it from other political ideologies. Eco described them in his essay. Trumpism lines up with all 14 of Eco’s features of eternal fascism.
The first is a cult of tradition, a he

Doesn't apply... Sorry.

I heard the prosecutor is now going to charge Kyle with littering because he didn't pick up his shell casings before he left.

Film at 11

Forum List

Back