Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

iM2 said:
"The same white people are hoping the McM8chaels get off for their murder."

Crock.
The McMichaels are guilty - Rittenhouse is not.

He drove from another town armed looking to shoot somebody. The self defense story is bs. But he will probably get away with it.
The problem with your narrative is that there isn’t a shred of evidence to support your allegations that he was looking to shoot someone. The prosecutor didn’t even try to intimate that, let alone enter evidence about it. It’s pure fantasy on your part.

Wow, all that for one guy while the violent dangerous murderous criminal rioting mobsters went free eh ?? Agenda's have a tendency to demand this much, but justice will prevail sooner or later, but first justice will be at the ballot box, so get ready because people have finally open their eyes to all the bullcrap going on with the Democrat's.
I don't know what to expect at the ballot boxes. There are too many possibilities to be considered in the meantime leading up to the election.

In 22, a deterioration of the situation but in 24??

A Trump win and the result being fascism destroying democracy.

A dem/Biden win and a greater chance of war with either/or, both China and Russia.

The problem with your narrative is that there isn’t a shred of evidence to support your allegations that he was looking to shoot someone. The prosecutor didn’t even try to intimate that, let alone enter evidence about it. It’s pure fantasy on your part.
If he wasn’t looking to shoot someone why did he arm himself? If he only intended to provide first aid to people injured he would not have had any problems.

I don't know what to expect at the ballot boxes. There are too many possibilities to be considered in the meantime leading up to the election.

In 22, a deterioration of the situation but in 24??

A Trump win and the result being fascism destroying democracy
Why wasn’t democracy destroyed in Trump’s term in office? How would it be destroyed if he was elected one more time?

We are equally free to express opinions and we won’t find much common ground because I’m firm (my whole life) about my position of fairness boiling down to each person involved.

Your experiences have shaped your own viewpoints. The best way to hold people accountable is to single out individuals for their individual actions. Even though your additional post that primarily cuts it once again to skin color versus skin color instead of focusing on corrupt individuals who get by with crimes and with passing the buck. They’ll continue to play the blame game and continue to judge people based upon skin color.

At a minimum, a solid 10% to 15% in the US walk around acting entitled to things. Multiple reasons but another topic. Important part of this: individuals freely acting out rudeness packaged and presented within all cultures, covering all income brackets, and all shades of skin tones. Overall, individual adults choose their actions in the US. I will never buy into the “They made me do it” argument. When fair consequences aren’t a part of the outcome for rioting and looting, people continue to riot. When bad cops remain on a force the whole precinct suffers because of the actions of the corrupt ones. Blaming a cop for another cop’s actions is as bad as blaming other people for criminal activity they had nothing to do with- generalizing versus specifying- huge difference in outcome. When you spread the blame around a lot of times the guilty get off free and clear. Do you see the difference?
Great response, but you are wasting your breath on this one sadly enough. Good point about the bad cop's, because they're are individual cop's that are bad of course, but it's not a systemic problem like a part of these certain groups love to paint it as.

They know better, but they use the bad to accomplish bigger things that they all want.

The American justice system is suffering badly from this sort of thing, and if someone doesn't begin to stand back up on the principle's of fairness and equal justice under the law, then we as a nation of laws are toast. This two tiered system of justice being created now, isn't going to work, and it isn't working now.

The only way forward is to stop with the skin color bullcrap, and begin to judge everyone as individual's, and upon their character's just as Martin Luther King wanted it.

Sometimes it makes one wonder, otherwise that a percentage of the black race doesn't think that it can hold up to a higher standard, (otherwise when they have been in this "never forsake" your race no matter what they do as individuals type of thinking), and all because they feel as if the black population numbers game is what matters the most to them in their situation.

Also they (certain one's) don't see it right that any white's are qualified or worthy of judging a black person in a court of law or while out on the streets, because certain narratives pushed by certain black's is that the white man or white woman is inherited racist, and because of the white ancestry who had once enslaved the black's in America during the 1800s, then they absolutely have no rights to judge a black person after they were freed in America, and this runs all the way up to now.

Now we as white's disagree with the idea, because crime affects us all, so even though some black's think it not right that they have to deal with white's in this nation concerning criminal activity where black's are concerned, yet because we all live here together it's not practical to think in this way when all races are effected by crime regardless of race...

Otherwise if crimes are committed that affect us all, then yes we white police, as well as black's will be the one's arresting black's also, and then we as (judges black and white), will be judging black's in a court room if they commit crimes in America, just like every state in America does for all races in the same way.

So this idea that black's are someday going to be free from contact with white officers or black officer's in America when it comes to the justice system is an unrealistic view of America.

1) If someone is acting threatening yelling, cursing, taunting and chasing me, then grabs the barrel of my weapon I'm shooting him, Dumbass #1.
2) If someone runs up to me to me after I shot the first guy and swings and hits with his pussy ass skateboard, He is also a dead man, really a dumbass #2.
3) So the next dumbass attempts to pull his weapon in plain sight of me and draw down on me and whines when he got shot. Super dumbass #3 and then wants to sue the city and police for not protecting him.

American comedy at its finest.

Why would you go out at night to this place? Most of the protestors went home before dark so you were left with a bunch of armed white militia guys (Boogaloo Bois) and other rowdies and trouble makers.

It's to show solidarity with child serial rapists for the most part.

The very worst filth the gene pool is capable of vimiting forth is showing up in this thead.
Funny how it brings out the worst in people.

Great response, but you are wasting your breath on this one sadly enough. Good point about the bad cop's, because they're are individual cop's that are bad of course, but it's not a systemic problem like a part of these certain groups love to paint it as.

They know better, but they use the bad to accomplish bigger things that they all want.

The American justice system is suffering badly from this sort of thing, and if someone doesn't begin to stand back up on the principle's of fairness and equal justice under the law, then we as a nation of laws are toast. This two tiered system of justice being created now, isn't going to work, and it isn't working now.

The only way forward is to stop with the skin color bullcrap, and begin to judge everyone as individual's, and upon their character's just as Martin Luther King wanted it.

Sometimes it makes one wonder, otherwise that a percentage of the black race doesn't think that it can hold up to a higher standard, (otherwise when they have been in this "never forsake" your race no matter what they do as individuals type of thinking), and all because they feel as if the black population numbers game is what matters the most to them in their situation.

Also they (certain one's) don't see it right that any white's are qualified or worthy of judging a black person in a court of law or while out on the streets, because certain narratives pushed by certain black's is that the white man or white woman is inherited racist, and because of the white ancestry who had once enslaved the black's in America during the 1800s, then they absolutely have no rights to judge a black person after they were freed in America, and this runs all the way up to now.

Now we as white's disagree with the idea, because crime affects us all, so even though some black's think it not right that they have to deal with white's in this nation concerning criminal activity where black's are concerned, yet because we all live here together it's not practical to think in this way when all races are effected by crime regardless of race...

Otherwise if crimes are committed that affect us all, then yes we white police, as well as black's will be the one's arresting black's also, and then we as (judges black and white), will be judging black's in a court room if they commit crimes in America, just like every state in America does for all races in the same way.

So this idea that black's are someday going to be free from contact with white officers or black officer's in America when it comes to the justice system is an unrealistic view of America.

Indications are that bad cops who side with militias are systemic in Kenosha.

The fate of the shooter is of minimum importance compared to a non guilty verdict that will lower the bar on justifying murder.

Interesting too that two similar cases are in progress at the same time. Can the timing be arranged to coincide closely to give the effect of one or the other being of no importance.

Qanon and other bad actors are waiting impatiently for the prospect of a license to kill. IMO.
Donald Duck the canuck has spewed more of his commie bullshit. Noted and dismissed.

Why would you go out at night to this place? Most of the protestors went home before dark so you were left with a bunch of armed white militia guys (Boogaloo Bois) and other rowdies and trouble makers.
Do you think that riots and property damage, and poor business owner's stop when the sun goes down ? Yes those who are true peaceful protestors go home before dark probably, but that's not where it all stops. The real crimes begin after dark usually... The citizen's attempting to protect their properties from the criminals who were intent on looting, burning, and destroying their property during the night is part of the night life also. Crime is crime, and when the law broke down, the citizen's have to become law and order or we end up with total chaos, murder and mayhem in this country. Individual stands must be taken when law and order break's down in society. That won't change whether it's black communities being burned or white communities being burned. When law and order break's down due to corrupt politician's or a corrupt government, then the citizen formed militia's must then come into play, and they must restore law and order if the law has broken down. That's just a fact.

The prosecutor appeared to be both incompetent and unprepared. It does also appear that the judge took a side
You mean because he understood the mindset of a juvenile as it differs from adults the judge he is not allowed to protect a juvenile from a blind, meat-eating predator of a lawyer having a high time at a child's pain? Why not just bring torture equipment attached to commercial capacity electric extension cords with a push button for maximum pain into the judges courtroom? I don't think so, and bless that judge for dealing with that bully of a hate-filled Democrat-kissup lawyurrrr. :cranky:

The DA didn't prosecute Rittenhouse.. He sloughed it off on an underling.
In many many jurisdictions, the DA has a staff of assistant DA’s who most often try the cases. It’s delegation of (and not sloughing off) the trial work.

In this case, there is reason to believe that the elected DA rushed to judgment for political reasons. And he delegated the handling of the case in the end to a bumbler. The case facts may have sucked ass going in which is a reason to say it was a rush to judgment. But the ADA still did an awful job.

Forum List

Back