Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

You never know what a jury will do....if they fail to give a just verdict based on the constitution of the United States I think a case of jury intimidation could be sought by the defense....we can not allow angry dumb people to threaten the outcome of our jurist prudence with violence for any reason....that should be punishable by prison terms....
We all know what justice means....its just that some people don't want justice.....they want to win....
Based on the constitution, he was out past curfew with an illegal weapon. Furthermore, he was not law enforcement.

The prosecution has been a joke, unethically violating the judge's rulings, making amateur (law 101) mistakes, seeming desperate at times. Their own witness' testimony killed their case, & they seemed shocked by his testimony as if they had no idea what he was going to say. Not impressed.
The prosecution was hamstrung by the judge to begin with. That judge is not impartial and he should have removed himself from the case.

Hopefully snowflakes and liberals will learn
will learn? I have seen many, even some here on this site, have learned, that the establishment media in our nation cannot be trusted.

This was a great learning experience for the left in this nation. I would say, the Woke got Red-Pilled by this whole experience.

:auiqs.jpg:

will learn? I have seen many, even some here on this site, have learned, that the establishment media in our nation cannot be trusted.

This was a great learning experience for the left in this nation. I would say, the Woke got Red-Pilled by this whole experience.

:auiqs.jpg:

Best video of the year. :laughing0301:

Prosecution in desperate last minute attempt to add charges....defense sparring. Libs frantically trying to nail him for something.....

In all honesty this whole thing could have and should have been avoided as both sides made some extremely poor decisions.

2 people are dead. Rittenhouse should not walk away from this without some type of punishment and a lesson learned, however, that lesson should not be that when his life was in danger he did anything wrong when he defended his life.

Hopefully snowflakes and liberals will learn:

1. That old adage, 'Don't want none? Then don't start none.'

2. Choosing to chase, attack, stomp, and try to kill someone armed with an AR-15 & you only have a skateboard as a weapon is dumb as hell & will most likely win you the Darwin Award.

What charges,if any,do you think he will be found guilty on?
The prosecutor kept trying to put an emphasis around his badgering of Kyle (in order to drive the narrative that if he was there to protect property), then why bring an AR-15 with you ?

Otherwise he (the prosecutor), was trying to give the jury this idea that Kyle was there looking for a fight with his AR-15 in hopes to use it on someone.

It's a "False" narrative created by the leftist prosecutor, because if any of us were going to a riot where hostile acts were perceived to take place, then of course you would bring along with a medic kit, and other supplies thought of, a form of protection whether it be non-lethal forms or lethal forms all depending on the dangers posed in the situation.

Kyle brought what he was trained on best, and what he knew could protect him not only for the intimidation factor the weapon posed (hoping that the intimidation factor of it alone, without him having to fire it, would be enough of a deterrent in the situation to keep him safe) or if need be he had it there also for actual usage of the weapon, otherwise if it came down to a life and death situation for him in defense of his life while there.

Total self defense case if all evidence is considered correctly.

No one would go to a known riot where violence and looting is happening, and there is total chaos due to the break down of the law, buildings being burned, and the innocent being abused without being armed to defend one's self, otherwise if one is there to help. Period.

If anyone says that they would go unarmed, and they are doing so in order to push an agenda or false narrative, then they are liar's and the truth ain't in them about how they wouldn't be prepared to defend themselves in such a situation if they themselves had too.

Last edited:
1) If someone is acting threatening yelling, cursing, taunting and chasing me, then grabs the barrel of my weapon I'm shooting him, Dumbass #1.
2) If someone runs up to me to me after I shot the first guy and swings and hits with his pussy ass skateboard, He is also a dead man, really a dumbass #2.
3) So the next dumbass attempts to pull his weapon in plain sight of me and draw down on me and whines when he got shot. Super dumbass #3 and then wants to sue the city and police for not protecting him.

American comedy at its finest.
American breakdown of law and order at it's finest.

To allow protest to turn violent, and to then destroy property all due to stand down orders or a rules of engagement order in which allows for such chaos and anarchy to exist or get going, yes makes the government liable.....

Government officials allowing this stuff for a political narrative or political gain, therefore places the government's of either a city that did such a thing for such reasons or a state or whoever is at fault, to then become liable in such a breakdown of law and order in society.

Yes in order to curb such a thing from becoming the norm, then the radical personel working for the government of these places that allowed it to happen, well they should be placed on to unpaid leave pending a hearing, and then fired by their peers if found guilty of radicalizing law and order policy for personal beliefs or for a political agenda.

This shouldn't end with the Rittenhouse trial.. The pursuit should also include city official's like the mayor's who turned their cities into lawless chaos caldrons, and did so for political agendas or using their own agendas to try and get to a personal means by way of abuse of their own government duties, and their government staff's in order to do so.

Last edited:
Based on the constitution, he was out past curfew with an illegal weapon. Furthermore, he was not law enforcement.
Law enforcement broke down, therefore opening up the door for the citizenry to protect property and life by any means necessary.

The prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, led by Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger, will seek to add additional, lesser charges to their case after their prosecution fell apart this week

You don’t understand the concept. But that’s ok.

He put himself in danger. He provoked a confrontation. He was a juvenile who had no business inserting himself into a violent riot.
Anyone had a right to insert themselves in a situation in order to protect person and property when law enforcement is ordered to stand down opening the door up to murder, violence, looting, burning, and chaos to ensue upon the streets of modern day society.

His age doesn't matter, because he handled himself quite well with his defensive actions, where as older citizen's who were helpless, and we're freely assaulted didn't fair as well as he did, and this was all due to his self taught or learned training upon how to defend himself with a weapon against hostile actor's in a violent mob situation if it came to that.

I would welcome this Rittenhouse to become a United States soldier as soon as he has his 18th birthday. He was a cool headed professional under immense pressure's in the field. Speaks multitudes of his character, and to his steady mind during a tough situation in a hostile situation. Yes, the U.S. military should be seeking these types for service big time.

The prosecution has been a joke, unethically violating the judge's rulings, making amateur (law 101) mistakes, seeming desperate at times. Their own witness' testimony killed their case, & they seemed shocked by his testimony as if they had no idea what he was going to say. Not impressed.
They appointed completely inept prosecutors (so bad they have to be enemy action) and the judge is biased for the defense, it's obvious the intent is to acquit. The verdict was determined before the trial.ever started.

Anyone had a right to insert themselves in a situation in order to protect person and property when law enforcement is ordered to stand down opening the door up to murder, violence, looting, burning, and chaos to ensue upon the streets of modern day society.

His age doesn't matter, because he handled himself quite well with his defensive actions, where as older citizen's who were helpless, and we're freely assaulted didn't fair as well as he did, and this was all due to his self taught or learned training upon how to defend himself with a weapon against hostile actor's in a violent mob situation if it came to that.

I would welcome this Rittenhouse to become a United States soldier as soon as he has his 18th birthday. He was a cool headed professional under immense pressure's in the field. Speaks multitudes of his character, and to his steady mind during a tough situation in a hostile situation. Yes, the U.S. military should be seeking these types for service big time.

The Marine Corp turned him down in January.. He's not the right stuff.

I would not want to see Rittenhouse in the military or any law enforcement agency. The kid has a hero complex.

Forum List

Back