Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

Hold up IM2. That part about “what you guys made happen” is a futile blame game. Justifying crimes before they’ve happened will….not end well… to use your words. Justifying future destruction of property, arson, and crime sprees by stating that looters are not responsible for their own actions. Your post is not surprising in any way. Unfortunately, many minds think exactly the same way you do and think they can steal, burn properties, and cause intentional turmoil openly, and you justify it.

You should consider adding, “They made me do it!” to your signature to display your position.

We're being played.

We're being played.

From that source: “Hatewatch was unable to determine to what degree Balch may have been in contact with Rittenhouse prior to the Kenosha protests, if at all. It is also not clear whether or not the pair were connected on social media. So far, the only information linking the two men comes from Balch’s Facebook post.”

Given the fact that whites did most of the burning and Rittenhouse killed 2 whites, it's best you heed my warnings son. Do not make this boy your racial hero. That will not end well.

You idiots shoot yourselves, moron. I am not afraid of any black dude from the USA with a gun, unless I trained him. And how can he be a racial hero when he killed WHITE DUDES you fucking dipshit.

The protestors all went home before dark day after day.. The locals kept wondering who all the whire guys with guns were.

Which invalidates what point I am making?

Keep to the subject.

The loser will be the next high profile white guy that gets killed, and the jury in that trial lets the defendent go free.

Everybody forget about the OJ trial already, after what happened to Rodney King?

So which high profile white guy is going to watch his murderer go free? Because someone will.

Pay backs are a mofo aren't they.
Above all, skin color is most important to you racists.

We're being played.

Of COURSE you are being played. You idiots believe whatever shit the media shovels down your maw, and you regurgitate it like the good little parrots you are.

Try THINKING for yourself for once.

Oh God, another racist weighs in.

They were boogaloo boys.

Reflections on Kenosha | RefuseFascism.org
There’s the local fascist leader Ryan Balch, part of the Boogaloo Movement, a white supremacist network that advocates a genocidal race war targeting Black people. Balch and his “boogaloo boys” gave Rittenhouse and his fellow teen fascist Dominick Black protection and direction before the shooting

Above all, skin color is most important to you racists.
More people need to reject these deliberate intentions to fuel the fire. US social conditions should be a lot more advanced by now. The LSM drums beat daily to maximize attention to what they want their audiences to believe. Using skin color differences is an easy way to maintain divisions purely based on skin tones. There are so many wrongs going on that support it. Hatred fueled by media profiteers when the masses should reject LSM’s intentional baiting. I bet I could come back with at least 25 articles just written this week that exhibit what I’m talking about from any of the main stream Talking Heads. Those who profit on the misery of others should be the first targeted by the masses. I’m not calling for any type of physical retribution but hitting them where it really hurts- their pocketbooks.

More people need to reject these deliberate intentions to fuel the fire. US social conditions should be a lot more advanced by now. The LSM drums beat daily to maximize attention to what they want their audiences to believe. Using skin color differences is an easy way to maintain divisions purely based on skin tones. There are so many wrongs going on that support it. Hatred fueled by media profiteers when the masses should reject LSM’s intentional baiting. I bet I could come back with at least 25 articles just written this week that exhibit what I’m talking about from any of the main stream Talking Heads. Those who profit on the misery of others should be the first targeted by the masses. I’m not calling for any type of physical retribution but hitting them where it really hurts- their pocketbooks.

Its more deliberate than that.

The fate of the shooter is of minimum importance compared to a non guilty verdict that will lower the bar on justifying murder.

Interesting too that two similar cases are in progress at the same time. Can the timing be arranged to coincide closely to give the effect of one or the other being of no importance.

Qanon and other bad actors are waiting impatiently for the prospect of a license to kill. IMO.
You are one stupid fucking assclown maximus

You'd get your fucking head stomped on by those zoo animals. That's how fucking dumb you are
You Trumpies are really keen on killing other US citizens.
If their Biden supporters. Absolutely. I want my country back you GD spineless Cuck

Not me personally, i hate blood and violence

You are one stupid fucking assclown maximus

You'd get your fucking head stomped on by those zoo animals. That's how fucking dumb you are

If there Biden supporters. Absolutely. I want my country back you GD spineless Cuck

You are being played for a fool.

Its more deliberate than that.
Your subsequent link again does not support that Rittenhouse was a member of that group but again based upon the same guy’s FB posts you linked first. Is your point about outside group activity was going on beyond Rittenhouse’s control, or are you trying to connect these groups with him? Both of your sources state no proof found in either case.

Your subsequent link again does not support that Rittenhouse was a member of that group but again based upon the same guy’s FB posts you linked first. Is your point about outside group activity was going on beyond Rittenhouse’s control, or are you trying to connect these groups with him? Both of your sources state no proof found in either case.

Maybe Rittenhouse didn't know.. He's not too bright.

Forum List

Back