Prosecution Knows It Has Lost, Now Trying To Add Lesser Charges To Avoid Total Loss

And now trying to return to the OP in some sense - what are the charges for having a firearm before you are old enough in the state - and what other "charges" is that arse-heaule of a prosecutor trying to lay on Ritterhouse before his fired, disbarred butt is banned from going anywhere near a courtroom again?

I hear your objections but we can't forget that the 'death' count by gun is the most important factor.
That's skyrocketed up in the last year or so and will again climb to new records if Kyle walks, IMO.
Tell that to the ghettos in Chicago.

And now trying to return to the OP in some sense - what are the charges for having a firearm before you are old enough in the state - and what other "charges" is that arse-heaule of a prosecutor trying to lay on Ritterhouse before his fired, disbarred butt is banned from going anywhere near a courtroom again?
Doesn’t that state law have, what I’d call a loophole regarding the age of 17-Rittenhouse’s age at the time? The age of 17 is not included for legal reference to minors in that state. It only references 15 and 16 year olds as minors who are not legally able to carry without parental supervision. Regardless of the mentality to write such an exception to the law without including 17 year olds, that is what the jury will decide. Also, is an AK-15 considered a long gun? A 17-year-old can legally carry long guns without parental supervision but they cannot purchase one in that particular state.

Seems like it’s past time to review all those old law books, they might even have a few on there that it’s a $50 fine to spit on the street or if you ride a mule you can’t do it on Sundays. No joke.

This will be (if charged) a misdemeanor charge but still could face jail time depending on the angst of the jury. The reading of the law clears him; it’s going to be an interesting outcome.

Last edited:
An AR15 is a long gun - I mean like a rifle, not a pistol. IF there are Wisconsin laws which make differeces in this - I would not know

An AR15 is almost identical to an M-16, which I fired in the Air Force.

The difference is the ability to be fully automatic - the AR15s can be illegally modified to get around this limitation - David Koresh's people in Waco regularly had their AR15s so modified.

An AR15 is a long gun - I mean like a rifle, not a pistol. IF there are Wisconscin laws which make differeces in this - I would not know

An AR15 is almost identical to an M-16, which I fired in the Air Force.

The difference is the ability to be fully automatic - the AR15s can be illegally modified to get around this limitation - David Koresh's people in Waco regularly had their AR15s so modified.
Thanks for that information Episcopius. In that case, if the jury goes by the law and nothing else (jury personalities trying to call it) he’s not guilty of illegal carry.

Prosecution in desperate last minute attempt to add charges....defense sparring. Libs frantically trying to nail him for something.....

In all honesty this whole thing could have and should have been avoided as both sides made some extremely poor decisions.

2 people are dead. Rittenhouse should not walk away from this without some type of punishment and a lesson learned, however, that lesson should not be that when his life was in danger he did anything wrong when he defended his life.

Hopefully snowflakes and liberals will learn:

1. That old adage, 'Don't want none? Then don't start none.'

2. Choosing to chase, attack, stomp, and try to kill someone armed with an AR-15 & you only have a skateboard as a weapon is dumb as hell & will most likely win you the Darwin Award.

What charges,if any,do you think he will be found guilty on?
What are the lesser charges?

Rosenbaum wasn't armed at all. Kyle Rittenhouse is a sniveling coward. TRump make a lot of low lifes feel like real men.
you seem to be one of them. you feel like a real man trashing people all the time?

Sounds like you're LOOKING for something they can get him with to appease the mob.
Absolutely not....but I am saying the mob is out to get him and may do so on some other charge added late or any other way they can.

Prosecution in desperate last minute attempt to add charges....defense sparring. Libs frantically trying to nail him for something.....
They are not trying to add charges. They are attempting to allow the jury to convict on lesser charges. This is quite common.

I hear your objections but we can't forget that the 'death' count by gun is the most important factor.
That's skyrocketed up in the last year or so and will again climb to new records if Kyle walks, IMO.
If Rittenhouse is acquitted it will have no effect on the commission of violent criminal conduct in the future.

Don't know all of them....being out past curfew was tossed...having someone else buy him the gun....
Looking at that last possible charge you mentioned EasyT65- this would fall on the adult gun purchaser who was 20 years old at the time right? I don’t see a jury placing blame on a juvenile for an adult’s decision to give him the gun. Of course I’m talking about a fair jury sticking to the written laws and facts of the case, without tainting it with their own personal biases to sway
the outcome.

Legally the right to claim self defense disappears when one provokes a confrontation.

That's nice.

Meanwhile in teh real world, we all have seen Rittenhouse running from the mob trying to get away from his attackers.

Remember The guy on that ground, you are claiming he is the one attacking.

1636758213664.png

Forum List

Back