Prosecutors dropping charges against Baldwin

Butin this case we do. Baldwin has long been a vocal opponent to trump and his cult. They hate him. The shooting would have never received as much attention if it was anybody else.
iu

Of course he is. He's a DummyCrat. Some dude walks through the halls of Congress taking selfies and he lingers in prison, indefinitely. Baldwin murders a woman and assaults another person with a deadly weapon (two actual felonies) and he gets a free pass. And the DemWits will claim that justice is equal under the Pedo Joe regime.
And let the word go forth:

Democrats… excuses will be made for the worst of crimes, including murder, and charges will be dropped.

Republicans….you will rot in prison if you trespass.

R.916bef52feebc1d42ea23b3ba4af22cb

Jokes aside Baldwin's crass actions after the shooting is what got him into dutch with the law more than anything else.

Even then, dick as he is, I could not see any real grounds for a criminal charge.....He should be taking it up the ass in civil court though given it was his film and his responsibility to hire good armorers.
If he had responsibilities as a producer that he ignored, and caused the accident, he should be held responsible. As far as being the one that held the gun, there is no there there.

Jokes aside Baldwin's crass actions after the shooting is what got him into dutch with the law more than anything else.

Even then, dick as he is, I could not see any real grounds for a criminal charge.....He should be taking it up the ass in civil court though given it was his film and his responsibility to hire good armorers.

I hope he does get reamed in civil court.

I really enjoyed his telephone discussion with his daughter that was leaked.

Father of the year.
Yep. Right wingers have hated him for quite a while. Long before the shooting incident. MAGA hate for him is right up there with their hate for Rosie ODonald, and Whoopie Goldberg.

If he had responsibilities as a producer that he ignored, and caused the accident, he should be held responsible. As far as being the one that held the gun, there is no there there.
There was a dead woman there and he failed to check his weapon himself, then lied and said it went off on it's own.

The only fuckin' way a SAA (a single action revolver) can go off under normal handling is if the hammer is pulled back first, period, end of story.

There was a dead woman there and he failed to check his weapon himself, then lied and said it went off on it's own.

The only fuckin' way a SAA (a single action revolver) can go off under normal handling is if the hammer is pulled back first, period, end of story.
Too bad you didn't tell the prosecuters and the judge all that before they dropped the charges. You think they just didn't bother to check any of that out?

But if you or I were in his shoes, they'd find all kinds of grounds for criminal charges.

Forum List

Back