Prostate Awareness

Everybody likes looking at boobs.

No one wants to see your prostate.
Breasts can be rebuilt, a prostate cannot. It's not about looking, it's about functioning.
Once a man loses function of his prostate, sex is over. That is not so for the loss of a woman's breasts.

Not necessarily true that sex is over. Intercourse perhaps, but there are other things a man can do to please his partner, although some aspects of his own pleasure are affected to some degree.
Men can orgasm without an erection.

Erection Changes After 50: The Facts | Psychology Today
Men can have orgasms without erections.That’s right, you don’t need an erection to have an orgasm. In an erotic context filled with kissing, cuddling, fondling, massage, oral, and sex toys, a man with a semi-erect or even flaccid penis can enjoy orgasms as intense as any he ever experienced during intercourse.​

Since I oppose cancer in any form I have changed my avie appropriately

Cheers

Thank goodness.

I was in SEVERE Sybil-ish conflict trying to figure out where to post this!

Attachments

• $Pop23.png
    $Pop23.png
    8 KB · Views: 80
syrenn,
I was merely pointing out that the display of political correctness exists deeper than most know or acknowledge.
I have nothing against supporting breast cancer awareness. I just find it odd that that it gets so much more press (and support from the sheeple) than prostate cancer which is much more devastating to a life joy (having sex with one you love).
I'll be politically and socially incorrect this month and not go pink. I still love you like a sister though.

Breasts can be rebuilt, a prostate cannot. It's not about looking, it's about functioning.
Once a man loses function of his prostate, sex is over. That is not so for the loss of a woman's breasts.

Dude!

Just 'cause a fella's to broken to cut the mustard doesn't mean he can't spend a little time lickin' the jar. :wink_2:

Dude!

Just 'cause a fella's to broken to cut the mustard doesn't mean he can't spend a little time lickin' the jar. :wink_2:

That would be true.
And while one of the great pleasures in life is giving pleasure to others, I still want to experience pleasure for myself.
Would you voluntarily give up your own orgasms for the rest of your life in order to "lick the jar" for her benefit only? I suspect not.

Volunteer to give up pleasure in order to lick the jar? No.

Volunteer to make the most of the hand dealt with as little bitterness as is possible...?
Yeah, I'd like to think that I would.​

What, and be a sheep like you?
Where were the sheep like you last month during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month?
Oh, that's right, it wasn't important to the media to tell you, so you didn't jump on the bandwagon.
Carry on

I didn't see the thread you started last month on Prostate Cancer. Sorry.
[MENTION=23516]Papageorgio[/MENTION]

did you know it was prostate cancer awareness month?

Nope and I got one!

Forum List

Back