Protect Yourselves! Homosexuals Are Now Spreading Meningitis

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
As a heterosexual man of ethical Christian moral values who.lives by God's grace, I feel I must report this public service announcement. The walking plague known as homosexuals are now spreading meningitis. Stay away from them and don't let them near your children, they'll try to sexually molested them.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/06/09/officials-worry-about-spread-of-meningitis-on-pride-weekend/
If they have Meningitis they should be getting treatment. Never arrested a gay guy as a child molester, did arrest some of those Child Molesters funny on what jobs they worked at all involved Kids....Needed locked up for a long time. I don't think they can be cured of this type of life.

As a heterosexual man of ethical Christian moral values who.lives by God's grace, I feel I must report this public service announcement. The walking plague known as homosexuals are now spreading meningitis. Stay away from them and don't let them near your children, they'll try to sexually molested them.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/06/09/officials-worry-about-spread-of-meningitis-on-pride-weekend/

If you did live by "God's grace" you would love everyone despite their race or sexual orientation... you do understand that under God, the ones who lie about living by his word are the ones who get punished the worst?

If they have Meningitis they should be getting treatment. Never arrested a gay guy as a child molester, did arrest some of those Child Molesters funny on what jobs they worked at all involved Kids....Needed locked up for a long time. I don't think they can be cured of this type of life.
Ever have to arrest yourself?

Homosexuals Are Now Spreading Meningitis

I know you're not a doctor, but this isn't how virus is spread ...

d14845_c3c4c07dfab74da5b657e849684fc66e.jpg_srz_2114_1409_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

They are spreading HEP A as well. WHO just the other day said it. I even posted it some where lol..

You kiss lots of gay men? Meningitis is spread by saliva.

And you're fucking crazy.

Having sex has its risk and that is the way it is...Doens't make homosexuals bad people.

This is insane...This is the kind of craziness that talking to a myth in the clouds generates and why our children should never have to be exposed to it.

And you're fucking crazy.

Having sex has its risk and that is the way it is...Doens't make homosexuals bad people.

This is insane...This is the kind of craziness that talking to a myth in the clouds generates and why our children should never have to be exposed to it.
The fact that homosexuals spread more afflictions faster then any other group is not myth it's fact.

You`re free to hate but but haters don`t have Christian moral values.

Forum List

Back