Protecting Biden from debating Trump

This whole Biden thing is just a plot to get trump to mock a mentally handicapped person. They know they will lose either way, so they put somebody with dementia in to get mocked by Trump.

It's 2016 all over again!

It's T-Rex Trump vs. a corrupt Dimm elitist with Bernie getting the DNC 'flying fickle finger of fate' up his ass again.

This script was previously submitted and decided on.

Trump 2020.

I predict Biden will be protected from having to debate with Trump in front of the world. I'm betting any debates will be heavily moderated and controlled to ensure Biden is protected from a head to head debate. What a mess the MSM is going to have with this...

Still got a long way to go in the primary process. Doesn't matter which one of them Trump faces, he'll be exposed as the moron he is. I don't think the debate moderators are going to allow the shenanigans that he pulled the last time. And if he has to get into a policy debate, he's toast. I'm looking forward to him trying to pull out his greatest hits this time around...and watching him fall flat on his face. :)

Joe would kick Donnie's fat orange ass in a debate focusing on foreign policy.
Let me guess. Biden has a plan to get our 52 hostages back from Iran? Carter sure has been slow to get anything done....

I predict Biden will be protected from having to debate with Trump in front of the world. I'm betting any debates will be heavily moderated and controlled to ensure Biden is protected from a head to head debate. What a mess the MSM is going to have with this...

Still got a long way to go in the primary process. Doesn't matter which one of them Trump faces, he'll be exposed as the moron he is. I don't think the debate moderators are going to allow the shenanigans that he pulled the last time. And if he has to get into a policy debate, he's toast. I'm looking forward to him trying to pull out his greatest hits this time around...and watching him fall flat on his face. :)

Joe would kick Donnie's fat orange ass in a debate focusing on foreign policy.

Joe thinks he is runnig for the Senate. He thinks he can appoint a Black woman Senator. He doesn't even know what day it is half the time. I feel sorry for the old guy.
No matter how bad Joe or Bernie does democommiecrats will say he did wonderful. This is a Hillary rerun. Remember when these slimey commies said Trump would never debate Hillary? Same thing. Same exact thing. They can't even get a new script.

Could you please incorporate the word “commie” into EVERY sentence? You may have missed one :)

Biden doesn't really need to be exposed as a moron as you say, everybody already knows it. It's actually not so much that he is a moron, but more that he is showing signs of dementia. The MSM will be working overtime to protect Biden from engaging in debate with Trump.
Trump is worse. Sorry try something else....also sexual harassment against women he is worse....be creative.

You didn't actually say anything objective or specific.

"Heavily moderated" meaning what, specifically? All debates are moderated. What exactly would make one heavily moderated?

You're just making extremely vague excuses for Trump in the event that he performs poorly.

"Heavily moderated" meaning what, specifically? All debates are moderated. What exactly would make one heavily moderated?

You're just making extremely vague excuses for Trump in the event that he performs poorly.
Lots of control to ensure Biden does not have to answer difficult questions or engage directly with Trump, head to head

fat donnie won't debate....wait for the excuses.
Or he'll only do it if faux moderates.

This whole Biden thing is just a plot to get trump to mock a mentally handicapped person. They know they will lose either way, so they put somebody with dementia in to get mocked by Trump.
Lol, this whole thread is just preemptive excuse-making for tRump.

Or he'll only do it if faux moderates.
Lol, trump isn't afraid of Fox News who puts commies like Chris Wallace, Megan kelly, and Bret Bair in charge of debates, he will bust right through whatever never-Trumper traps Fox sets up.

We will soon see which of us is correct. The thread is here now, so we can bring it back up when the time comes.

Biden ain't the best debater but he's better than Trump! I predict it's Donald who will dodge the debates. If he has to do them, he'll do as few as possible and insist on moderators like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity. ;)

You mean like you would insist on Rachel Madcow, Chuck Todd, or Don Lemon?

Lots of control to ensure Biden does not have to answer difficult questions or engage directly with Trump, head to head

"Difficult questions" is also subjective.

You're just making vague excuses before the debate happens so that if he performs poorly, you can rattle off these dumb excuses.

I'm more interested right now in seeing how Biden will debate Bernie with everyone dropping out. Bernie is already saying if Biden has more delegates at the convention he will drop out. I guess we'll have to wait until the next debate to see if Bernie is being payed of to go easy on Joe. If Bernie doesn't fight back against Joe in the next debate I think TRUMP will benefit from a lot of BernieBros crossing over in protest.

If Trump agrees to a debate like that, that's on Trump. We didn't run another Romney, because we didn't want another Petting Zoo Republican.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-05-at-1.05.10-PM.png

Idiotic response

Biden doesn't really need to be exposed as a moron as you say, everybody already knows it. It's actually not so much that he is a moron, but more that he is showing signs of dementia. The MSM will be working overtime to protect Biden from engaging in debate with Trump.

Nice try. But Dotard Donnie is the moron. Again Biden or Sanders, doesn't matter. They both dust the ceiling fans with his orange mop. In a policy debate, he couldn't articulate a cogent point if one was displayed for him on the teleprompter...so good luck with Trump in debates. :)

You are a fucking retard.

Nobody needs to make any excuses up for Trump. We've seen his past debates. And we've seen Joe's.

Maybe they'll give him the questions ahead of time like they did with Hillary.

Joe couldn't talk about Burisma or the impeachment. Trump has a war chest on that one. Sander's can't bring up that stupid Russia thing, given the fact he spent his honeymoon in the USSR. Both became multi-millionaires while in office, so they can't dwell on the wealthy or talk about Trump's wealth. The economy? That's a dead horse unless the coronavirus has an affect on the economy. They are pretty much neutered.

Forum List

Back