Protecting Biden from debating Trump

This whole Biden thing is just a plot to get trump to mock a mentally handicapped person. They know they will lose either way, so they put somebody with dementia in to get mocked by Trump.
Lol, this whole thread is just preemptive excuse-making for tRump.

Nobody needs to make any excuses up for Trump. We've seen his past debates. And we've seen Joe's.

tRump is deteriorating daily. The only reason for them thread is preemptively excusing him.

This whole Biden thing is just a plot to get trump to mock a mentally handicapped person. They know they will lose either way, so they put somebody with dementia in to get mocked by Trump.

Nobody needs to make any excuses up for Trump. We've seen his past debates. And we've seen Joe's.

tRump is deteriorating daily. The only reason for them thread is preemptively excusing him.

You mean like the Democrats are doing now by lying that Russia is already fixing the 2020 presidential election?

I don't see Trump deteriorating one bit. Seems like he has more energy than ever, still huge sellout crowds wherever he goes with standing room outside only.

You mean like the Democrats are doing now by lying that Russia is already fixing the 2020 presidential election?

I don't see Trump deteriorating one bit. Seems like he has more energy than ever, still huge sellout crowds wherever he goes with standing room outside only.

LOL as the herds of sheep gather around their king

Yeah ray Russia wouldn't do anything to harm our elections They want to see peace and prosperity in America And you're a fn ding bat if you think russia hasn't in the past and now screwing with our elections You'd be smarter than 17 gov't agencies

images (7).jpeg

Why do the trump lovers actually think trump has intelligence? He talks shit at trump rallies to his cult members but all that will get him nowhere in a policy debate with people who actually have created policy. trump will get torn apart in the debates by either Biden or Sanders. You trumpers talk about somebody being senile but we still wait for the oranges of the investigation. Trump has shown serious cognitive decline and you guys are talking about somebody else.

Why do the trump lovers actually think trump has intelligence?

Though question. Maybe because he's a successful businessman and a multi-billionaire. Maybe because he's kept company with the most beautiful women in the world. Maybe because he has his own Boeing 747 to travel around in. Maybe because long before he was President, he was a household name. Perhaps because with zero political background, he managed to be elected as the CEO of the most powerful nation on earth.

While Trump has accomplished all this, you sit home hoping for reparations while at the same time, questioning HIS intelligence.

Yeah ray Russia wouldn't do anything to harm our elections They want to see peace and prosperity in America And you're a fn ding bat if you think russia hasn't in the past and now screwing with our elections You'd be smarter than 17 gov't agencies

Still repeating the 17 agencies nonsense

Get a grip fuckstick.

Why do the trump lovers actually think trump has intelligence? He talks shit at trump rallies to his cult members but all that will get him nowhere in a policy debate with people who actually have created policy. trump will get torn apart in the debates by either Biden or Sanders. You trumpers talk about somebody being senile but we still wait for the oranges of the investigation. Trump has shown serious cognitive decline and you guys are talking about somebody else.

Normally you just say racist nonsense
This post is just stupid

I predict Biden will be protected from having to debate with Trump in front of the world. I'm betting any debates will be heavily moderated and controlled to ensure Biden is protected from a head to head debate. What a mess the MSM is going to have with this...

Still got a long way to go in the primary process. Doesn't matter which one of them Trump faces, he'll be exposed as the moron he is. I don't think the debate moderators are going to allow the shenanigans that he pulled the last time. And if he has to get into a policy debate, he's toast. I'm looking forward to him trying to pull out his greatest hits this time around...and watching him fall flat on his face. :)
87365688_2655057201287228_5193379359452299264_n.jpg

Gov't failed,,,,, Barr the AG is shown to be a scumbag following his pos president

Odd .... The only mentions of Trump as "King" come from Trump Haters.

What is up with that???

Though question. Maybe because he's a successful businessman and a multi-billionaire. Maybe because he's kept company with the most beautiful women in the world. Maybe because he has his own Boeing 747 to travel around in. Maybe because long before he was President, he was a household name. Perhaps because with zero political background, he managed to be elected as the CEO of the most powerful nation on earth.

While Trump has accomplished all this, you sit home hoping for reparations while at the same time, questioning HIS intelligence.

Because Trump isn't a politician.

I've built 3 organizations from nothing and was not handed a billion dollars by my daddy. Then I retired. So I can question his intelligence because he has not been sucessful and he is a dumb ass. I demand reparations because the government owes us and it has given reparations to others. So learn to study issues before you run your mouth junior. You think trump has intelligence because you're dumber than he is.

Because Trump isn't a politician.
Trump has been a politician for the last 30 years.

This post is just stupid
No, it's an accurate assessment of the idiot you worship. I've posted nothing racist, you just think blacks have no right to criticize what's been done to us.

Still repeating the 17 agencies nonsense

Get a grip fuckstick.
The 17 government agencies were right.

I've built 3 organizations from nothing and was not handed a billion dollars by my daddy. Then I retired. So I can question his intelligence because he has not been sucessful and he is a dumb ass. I demand reparations because the government owes us and it has given reparations to others. So learn to study issues before you run your mouth junior. You think trump has intelligence because you're dumber than he is.

LOL. You can kick, scream and demand whatever you want. You won't get it. we don't owe you anything boy.

This post is just stupid
No, it's an accurate assessment of the idiot you worship. I've posted nothing racist, you just think blacks have no right to criticize what's been done to us.

You have every "right" criticize anyone/anything you want, you DON'T have any "right" to other people's money. You are easily the whiniest non Caucasian I've ever encountered.

What kind of organizations? That could't be, because you're black. We whites have been holding you down all this time, and you built three organizations? What kind, you mean like a neighborhood watch or something?

You leftists always crack me up. Every single one of you are either independently wealthy, work for themselves, or successfully retired. Me? I'm the only truck driver in the place.

And BTW, Trump was never handed down a billion dollars by anybody. His father was worth a fraction of that, and Donald had several siblings in which the inheritance was divided.

And when am I going to get my reparations? Government owes me that, don't they? Ever since blacks moved in, my property value was cut in half. It's all because of HUD, fair housing laws, and other extra protections your people get that mine don't. So I demand payment.

Forum List

Back