Protecting the vaccinated

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
If vaccinated people are protected, then do they have anything to worry about if they were to come in contact with an unvaccinated person who is not wearing a mask?

I recently saw a post on another thread that said this:

"What's mandatory is that if you come near me you will either be vaccinated or masked. No exceptions are allowed. This is not negotiable. It is not a request."

Last edited:
I'd vaccinated people are protected, then do they have anything to worry about if they were to come in contact with an unvaccinated person who is not wearing a mask?

"What's mandatory is that if you come near me you will either be vaccinated or masked. No exceptions are allowed. This is not negotiable. It is not a request."

Well it does imply that the person who says that is not vaccinated. He or she is wearing a mask and is probably not vaccinated. Yes some people who are vaccinated wear mask. The hospital may still require people to wear masks period. I guess it covers those who refuse to get vaccinated.

Do they have anything to worry about. It still unknown but they are talking about another vaccination may be needed for those who have had the first round of vaccinations.

That is warp speed for you, there still is some uncertainty and only time will tell.

I'd vaccinated people are protected, then do they have anything to worry about if they were to come in contact with an unvaccinated person who is not wearing a mask?

I think I saw that post as well and my response was, "Fuck off." If that person is that concerned with their health, they should stay home. I am not going to get vaccinated or mask to make him feel more secure. His demands infringe on my freedoms to live unencumbered.

Based on the replies from all the lefties so far, they don't see any reason to be concerned about being around unvaccinated unmasked people. Lefties on this thread are acknowledging that it is ridiculous for the vaccinated to be concerned about unmasked unvaccinated people.

Not only are all these lefty comments showing us that they know that there is no reason for them to worry about the unvaxxed, but it also shows that they know how hypocritical their whining about the unvaxxed is. The lefty posts on this thread show a rare moment where they actually show their shame.

If these shots don't protect you against covid, then what in the hell is the point in getting them?

And if they do protect you against covid, then why in the hell are those that got the shot worried about those who don't?
What I love is most of the people dying now are idiots who didn't get the vaccine.

After months of progress in the fight against Covid-19, cases are rising again as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads across the US.
States with below-average vaccination rates have almost triple the rate of new Covid-19 cases compared to states with above-average vaccination rates, according to new data from Johns Hopkins University.
As of Sunday, states with lower rates of vaccination reported an average of 6 new cases per 100,000 residents every day over the past week, according to Johns Hopkins.
States with higher vaccination rates reported an average of 2.2 new cases per 100,000 residents each day over the past week.

If these shots don't protect you against covid, then what in the hell is the point in getting them?

And if they do protect you against covid, then why in the hell are those that got the shot worried about those who don't?
What I love is most of the people dying now are idiots who didn't get the vaccine.

After months of progress in the fight against Covid-19, cases are rising again as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads across the US.
States with below-average vaccination rates have almost triple the rate of new Covid-19 cases compared to states with above-average vaccination rates, according to new data from Johns Hopkins University.
As of Sunday, states with lower rates of vaccination reported an average of 6 new cases per 100,000 residents every day over the past week, according to Johns Hopkins.
States with higher vaccination rates reported an average of 2.2 new cases per 100,000 residents each day over the past week.
The Lambda variant comes out of the Delta variant. It arose in Peru, the country that sports the hjighest case fatality rate in the world, nearly 10%. On the contrary, the vaccinated have the ability to kill the unvaccinated and never know who their victims are., Health care workers are not going to like the unvaccinated, the latter may become pariahs.

The Lambda variant comes out of the Delta variant. It arose in Peru, the country that sports the hjighest case fatality rate in the world, nearly 10%. On the contrary, the vaccinated have the ability to kill the unvaccinated and never know who their victims are., Health care workers are not going to like the unvaccinated, the latter may become pariahs.

No biggy. As the unvaccinated say, a very small percentage of them will die from it. The ones who don't will suffer. But they did it to themselves. I'm just glad we have a vaccine so now they aren't killing the rest of us.

If vaccinated people are protected, then do they have anything to worry about if they were to come in contact with an unvaccinated person who is not wearing a mask?

Concerned American
If you contracted covid but showed no effects, is it still your freedom to spread it and possibly cause others deaths?
You don't think much son.

Nothing is 100%. If you're 95% protected you're still 5% unprotected.

I know, I know... Math is hard for conservatives, and let's not even talk about critical thinking.

I know, I know... Math is hard for conservatives, and let's not even talk about critical thinking.

Last edited:

I think I saw that post as well and my response was, "Fuck off." If that person is that concerned with their health, they should stay home. I am not going to get vaccinated or mask to make him feel more secure. His demands infringe on my freedoms to live unencumbered.
You're confused. "Freedom" has nothing to do with public health measures.

I feel safe now. But then again I could get the delta variant. They say it won't kill me because I'm vaccinated but I don't want to get sick. So I'd prefer they get the shot and if not, stay away from me and sure, wear a mask.

Then maybe we could stomp out the covid.

Did you see the states with the lowest vaccination rates are having the most cases? Like the best states have 2 cases for every 100,000 and the worst states have 5 for every 100,000. That's a big difference. We could wipe this out if you would do your part.

But I am glad that most of the deaths today are people who did not get the shot. Serves them right. It would be great if 4 out of 5 of them died. Thin out the herd of the dumbest of our breed.

Nothing is 100%. Of you're 95% protected you're still 5% unprotected.

Not only are all these lefty comments showing us that they know that there is no reason for them to worry about the unvaxxed, but it also shows that they know how hypocritical their whining about the unvaxxed is. The lefty posts on this thread show a rare moment where they actually show their shame.
Nothing is 100%. Of you're 95% protected you're still 5% unprotected.

Forum List

Back